Fans of The Prince Games discussion

Hunger Games RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Im really bored....

And I dont feel like making a characters thing...

so ill do it later...

SO...

Alex stood at the edge of the silver plate, ready to enter the games.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments Kable scratched his head

message 3: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah, being so young, was terrified. She didn't like where she was, nor what was going to happen. District 9 had helped her with hunting, but she didn't feel right killing other people. She waited on the edge of the silver plate, just wanting to run for it. Anywhere.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He hated that he had left 12

message 5: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah glanced at everybody standing there. Everybody seemed bigger, stronger. But she knew she was faster, lighter, and smarter. At least, she hoped she was smarter. What is taking so long? she wondered.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Gah"

message 7: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah looked over at the boy who made the sound. She raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the vast lake and the huge forest.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Frickin Games"

message 10: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah nodded. She looked at the forest: a perfect place to hide. Come on! she thought hurriedly.

message 11: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments Kable saw her looks. First kill.

message 12: by Aββzβook (last edited Dec 04, 2010 06:15PM) (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah's wavy, shoulder length, brown hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her brown eyes pleaded for her chance to go. Be ready...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Her hands were sweating. Just don't die she thought. Just stay alive and you'll be fine The gong rang. Alex sprinted into the cornucopia to find a long spear, perfect since she was from district four. She grabbed a dark blue, medium-sized backpack and a small loaf of bread as quickly as she could. She saw a boy from District 12 grappling with a District 1--since she was so small, everyone was ignoring her. She needed to get out of there and avoid the bloodbath. She sprinted towards the edge of the lake.

message 14: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah was gone, not grabbing a thing. She ran into the woods faster than anybody could have seen, and she just kept running.

message 15: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He jumped for a mace

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Once decently away from the careers, she opened the backpack and found a thermos. She scooped it full of water and took a long drag, then filled again and kept running. She could barely see a small group of fallen trees right next to the lake--perfect.

message 17: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He picked up a knapsack and followed

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex heard a leaf crunch and spun around.

message 19: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He hid

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHo's there? I won't hurt you unless you're a Career," said Alex firmly.

message 21: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Im a Twelve"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was still holding the spear. "COme out."

message 23: by Faith (new)

Faith Thyia clutched a small navy colored pack in her skinny arms, huddling under a bush as she opened it. There was a pack of peanut butter crackers,a bottle of iodine, and a container with some nuts and dried fruit. There wasn't a bottle there. She searched through the pack desprately. She stood and looked down at her outfit. Brown boots, a black unitard and a thin blue jacket covered her thin body. She her a rustle and spotted Alex and Kable. She drew back her bow but couldn't bring herself to shoot it. Instead she approached them bow still raised. "Don't hurt me, I'm armed,"she said, her voice shaking.

message 24: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah silently watched the two. She wondered what district they were from, hoping they weren't careers. She knew nobody could see her, because she had chosen the perfect hiding spot.

message 25: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah kept quiet, glaring.

message 26: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He stepped out

message 27: by Aββzβook (last edited Dec 04, 2010 06:12PM) (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah paled. "Nine," she muttered, her gaze not dropping.

message 28: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah hesitated. Did she? "You have nothing useful to me," she muttered.

message 29: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments Kable waited

message 30: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "Then you assume wrong," Leah muttered.

message 31: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) "I don't trust you; either of you," Leah said, jumping out of the tree. "Prove to me that I can."

message 32: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) Leah weaved around trees, getting deeper and deeper into the forest.

message 33: by Aββzβook (new)

Aββzβook  (life2therockers) She found the perfect tree to stay in. She climbed it, going up to the higher branches and looking down at the ground.

message 34: by Faith (new)

Faith "Alex,you're going to kill me. Can we be allies? If yes, follow me, if no, bye." She ran off, heading in the direction of what she hoped she would find water. None was there,so she headed to the Cornicopia, where she found a somewhat bloody dropped sleeping bag. She could wash it......if she could just find water. She just climbed into a large leafy tree where she would be obscure to the rest and went to sleep.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex turned towards Kable. "You look resourceful. Do you want to be my ally."

message 36: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Whatever."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right then," said Alex.

message 38: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He sat down

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait so are you my ally or not?" said Alex swinging her spear over her back.

message 40: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Am"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. I won't kill you then."

message 42: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Like you could. Oh wait you can"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah."

message 44: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Gah."

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2010 11:46AM) (new)

Alex looked at him and slung her pack over her shoulder. "Come on."

Jace crashed through the forest, not thinking about the lake and how good he was at swimming. He clumsily fell over and saw a tiny little girl who would be easy to kill...or eat.

message 46: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments "Fine"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex continued towards the trees.

message 48: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments He followed

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Reaching the trees, Alex took out the materials she had in the backpack. She heard a twig crack and it wasn't Kable.
"Alright, who else is there?" she said.

message 50: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 54 comments Kable turned and looked up

« previous 1 3