Everything Roleplay discussion

One on one > A.A and MJ_Lover

Comments Showing 1-50 of 632 (632 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((what will our topic be???))

message 2: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Hello!!??!

message 3: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) uh hi i see my usename on this

message 4: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz yeah you said you would do one with me in the one on one topic to ask people on so i made it. What do you wanna do?

message 5: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) idk. depends on you

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) I wa thinking a forbidden romacne i.e. teacher student also g2g have tea bbs

message 7: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) oh .k. bye

message 8: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) back =D

message 9: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) oh hi

message 10: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) So wanna doa forbidden raomcen?

message 11: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) sure

message 12: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) teacher studnet one?

message 13: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) sure u make a charrie

message 14: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Can i be the student and can the student be a girl???

message 15: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) uh sure

message 16: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) yay! Thanks ill make my charrie

message 17: by girlpower12121 (last edited Dec 04, 2010 11:52PM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Name: Lilly Smith
Personality: She’s shy, sweet, kind, caring, trustworthy, funny, loyal, elegant, polite, loves to work, loving.
Appearance: She is 5'9" she has curves in the right places ;). She has long wavy amber hair that falls to her waist, soft chocolate eyes, light skin yet not pale pale albino style skin, and she also has a cute pinky colour natural blush
Bio: Her father is very abusive sexually, emotionally and physical and her mother does nothing about it, she even watches sometimes, because of this she is fragile and feels as though she has been violated and will never be safe again. She has tried to get away and get help but due to her father being an officer she really doesn’t have a choice. She hates life and has tried to take her life before. She finds it hard to make friends and keeps to herself a lot. She has had a rough life and those whom have been close to her and whom she has told her story too literally ran away and she lost their friendship so now tries not to tell people about it. She does have times when she goes into a state where she had flash backs. She longs for a special someone to make her feel safe and to tell her life about and not have them run away. She tops English, Math’s, and Health and Science classes. She has volunteered to do nursing and help with the preparing of stuff for the operating rooms in the hospital. She does this because not only does she love it but feels as if that if she does something really good her father may stop what he is doing and her mother may help her...not her father. Other: Wants to become a surgeon and she wants to save herself for someone special, not a random.

message 18: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) oh shit.

message 19: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) What? lolz

message 20: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) name: Ethan Dawson Baker
appearence: strawberry blond with green eyes

message 21: by girlpower12121 (last edited Dec 04, 2010 11:50PM) (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lolz

is this gonna be college? or high school?

message 22: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) college.

message 23: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Okay
can you start?

message 24: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) Ethan was a TA. he sat in front of the class and began the first day of class. "My name is ethan Dawson baker. u can call me eithan or dawson, welcome to the ta session for psych 101"

message 25: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly watched him introduce himself. Amzingly no one had started to mock him or anoy him like others normally did. She sighed as she saw some of the girls in the class gove him lust filled stares

message 26: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) ethan didnt notice their look he was already writing on the board. "this is how the professor is gonna grade you"

message 27: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly took down notes. The girls were practically drooling. She rolled her eyes

message 28: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) Ethan passed out the sylabus.

message 29: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly had a look at it

message 30: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) ethan dismissed the class giving them their first homework which was to find and artical that defined the ego superego and id

message 31: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly packed up her books and waited for the kids to rush out of class before she left. She didnt like leaving with them...she was always just pushed and shoved around, she thought it safeer to wait

message 32: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) Ethan was erasing the board. "you alright?"

message 33: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly looked at him and smiled "yeah im fine. Just waiting for everyone to go....Normally if i leave with them im pushed around and hurt"

message 34: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) He sat on a stool with a slight frown, "im sorry to hear that...what's your name, sorry still trying to learn names"

message 35: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled "oh dont worry about it and Im lilly,"

message 36: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) he nodded, "good to have you in the class Lilly" he said.

message 37: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly smiled "thank you"

message 38: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) "no problem let me know if you need anything my hours are on the sylabus"

message 39: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "Thanks" she said smiling brightly

message 40: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) He nodded. and wiped his hands of dust.

(gtg)

message 41: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((bye bye))

Lilly picked up her books "see ya later then" she said as she walked to the door

message 42: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) "have a good day" he said picking up his bag and putting it on his shoulder.

message 43: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) "you too" she said smiling and then she went to her locker

message 44: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) He finished picke up his jacket and left the class room went to his office upstairs.

message 45: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) Lilly changed books and went to her next class

message 46: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) he looked through paper work.

message 47: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) lilly sat in the next class....bored....she couldnt keep her mind off of Him she tried to tell ehrself not to but....it was...too hard

message 48: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) he finished his paperwork and started doing attendence of the last class.

message 49: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) ((wanna ff to lunch??))

lilly took some notes

message 50: by A T (new)

A T (aatalex) (k)

He went to buy lunch

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13