; One on Ones <3 discussion

; One on One > ♥ Words of Wisdom♥Cookie Monster♥ Emo Luva�� & Black Lavender

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) Soooo, what would you like to do? Romance?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(( if u want.

And if u dot mind.....

May I roleolay the girl plzzzzzzzzz....?!?!))

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (sure :) i always make guys)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(( thankies...!!!!

XD

Wait..... Is that a good thing o bad thing that you always have tk mak guys....?))

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (it's fine and good because I suck at rping girls and I'm better at guys)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( lol! That's cool! Kinda.... >_< ))

(( how far do you o kn romance...?))

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (to the max-I just keep going I guess..)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ok cool. So just regular romance..?))

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (yesh, if you want anything else it's fine. Imma start making my charries now)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( ok lol.))

message 11: by Chachi (last edited Dec 06, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) Name: Xavier Keen (The X-Man
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Xavier is a very loving person to be around. He’s outgoing, but he can become very quiet when he chooses to. Xavier is always willing to make new friends. If he gets to know you better, he might like to have you around as a companion. He is lively and always prancing about, but once he snaps, he’s uncontrollable. It’s not suggested that you piss him off anymore when he’s mad or else things might take a turn for the worst.
Appearance: [image error]
History: Xavier’s mom walked out on him when he was born. Said she was oing to the store and never came home. His dad had been struggling to provide extra love to make up for the loss of his mother.
Kin:
~Unknown mother
~Father; Sullivan Keen
Relationships: He has been in one, when he was in 8th grade. His heart was broken and he vowed to never love again…
Other: He plays the flute, and his pretty good at it. He had a Shih zu which he named Vanilla.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 03, 2010 10:10PM) (new)

Name: Kerli Jackson
orientation: straight
personality: smart, outgoing, very flirty, but can be very fiesty and hot tempered. She'll make sure if she's not in a good mood, she'll make everyone else is not in a good mood.
apperance: Kerli
history: her mom had died in a car accident when she was seven, her fathe is very busy with his work, so she goes to summer camp over summer
relationships: ha gone through many boyfriends, but can't seem to find the righ one.
other: plays the piccolo. XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((?))

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (okay, I'm back!)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( coolios..))

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) (we can start now/i'm gonna change his appearance too...)

Xavier groaned as he walked down the street with his hands in his pocket. He didn't want to, but his father insisted since he had left for work in the city. Xavier closed his eyes and fell into the taste of sweet chocolate at his lips.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli yawned and stretched, walling down the street in an oversized black hoodie, tht covered her extremely short shorts

message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He turned his head and crossed the street at the intersection not bothering to see if a car was coming. He reached his house and groaned, knowing he was locked out because he had forgotten his keys. He sat on the grass and ducked his head before shivering.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli sighed. Another boring day out. All her friends were busy with part time jobs. Kerli didn't have to work. Her father was a rich man

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Hell with this!" he mumbled and took off down the street. He crashed into Kerli and fell face first into the pavement.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli regained her balance quickly, and looked down at him "oh uh... Sorry. You alright.....?" she asked offering him a hand to get up

message 22: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He groaned and covered his right to discover he was bledding. "It's not your fault." he said barely audible. "I'm fine. Are you?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli nodded helping him up " you're bleeding!" she said

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) ((forgive me, my internet was cut off))

He touch his cheek and sighed. "I'll be fine." he said. "Blood doesn't kill anyone."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((it's fine.))

Kerli laughed a little. "you sure..?"

message 26: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "I'm positive." he said and wiped it away with the back of his hand. He looked up at her and forced a smile. "Hey, you look familiar."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli raised an eyebrow. "oh do I.....?"

message 28: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Yeah. I've seen you around the neighborhood a few times. I was never brave enough to go over and wave at you." he said quietly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli smiled. "oh, well, I'm Kerli by the way." she smiled

message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Xavier," he said and checked to see if he was still bleeding. "Aren't you cold in your shorts?" he asked her and looked down.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli looked down at herself. "mmmmm....no. it's a girl thing..." she said smiling

message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Stange," he replied. "I'm freezing." he rubbed his hands together and held them to his face. "Do you like being a girl?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"it depends....." she shrugged. "otherwise, then yeah. well do u like being a boy?"

message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "I don't know. I never really thought about it..." he trailed off. "Do you wanna go inside? Like I said, I'm cold."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli laughed. 'yeah, if you want."

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Thank you." he said and started walking to his house. "How old are you by the way?" he asked.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"16" she said following him

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He reached the house and walked around remembering he was locked out. He climbed the deck and opened his bedroom window. "I'm a year older than you."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see....." she said stopping at his porch, tilting her head sideways watching him

message 40: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He climbed in and walked around to open he front door for her. "Sorry." he said and beckoned her inside. "Can I get you anything?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli walked in and shook her head

message 42: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He nodded at her and closed the door. "So, umm, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli shrugged. 'go on walks."

message 44: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Just by yourself? You don't have a dog to accompany you?" he asked and took a sip of water.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I do. She's just always toi lazy to leave the house. I really wonder how she still stays fit." she shruged

message 46: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "Oh, that's so cute. What kind of breed do you have?" he asked and took off his coat and held his hand out for hers.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli smiled sliding her jacket off her pale shoulders, and handing it over to him him. " a yorkshire." she said

message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) "That's cool. I have a Shih Tzu." he said and hung up her jacket. "I think she might be sleeping upstairs. Wanna see her?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kerli smiled. 'sure!"

message 50: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) He led her upstairs and into his room. He walked over to the pet bed and looked at Vanilla. She tickled her multiple times and smile once she barked.

« previous 1