RolePlays Forever! discussion

I'm baaaack.....>3>

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Hey all. ._. Uhm...so yeah. I'm back?
Okay, I know, I have a lot to explain...
So some of you remember me I'm sure. I was the actual creator of this group, and I was really happy to find out it was still alive. I want to thank Syeira and Sephy for keeping it alive, two of my closest friends here on Goodreads.
And now...The reason why I suddenly...left. ._.
First off, my computer, started running awfully...slow. My mom suspected it to be Goodreads, so she deleted my account, and basically banned me from going on it ever again.
The reason why I am back...
Because, later, the computer crashed, and my mom figured out, it was not Goodreads, it was a game she downloaded for my little brother.
._. Yeah, your all thinking, "ARG UR MOM IS STOOPID!", but no. She is not. The fact is, even before the game was downloaded Goodreads WAS slowing it down a bit and that's why she suspected.
So that's the story! ^^; Unfortunately, all the books I've read were on my other account, which was deleted, and I'm too lazy (and busy) to worry about those right now, becasue all I want to do, is roleplay with my friends.
Another update. While I was away from Goodreads, I got on Deviant Art more often. And, actually, My art has gotten better, as I've been told, so, if you like, you can go check it out. Here's a link > http://darkchaoticwolf.deviantart.com/
So yeah. That's it. >_>

message 2: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Syeira-la | 1496 comments Mod
:O

I thought this day would never come.

IT'S JASMINE! :DDDDDDDD

This is too epic for speaking, so I shall sit in silence and observe.

Or not. JASMINEJASMINEIT'SJASMINE(ER,CHAOTICNOW)JASMINEJASMINEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

message 3: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1199 comments Mod
YAYAYAYAYAYA

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Heh heh yes It's nice to see you too.
I love how you kept the group alive, nice work. :3

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) And the first thing I want to do is delete all my old characters from the Gifted Humans rp, and make new ones, if it's alright.

message 6: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Bows un-modestly* *On second thought, drags other mods into a bow* :P

It's been interesting. This place is still alive, though; longest group I've ever been in that stays active! That sentence did not make grammatical sense. Ah, well. :3

It's SO awesome that you're back! :DDDD Still can't get over it. :P

message 7: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Psh, don't ask me if it's alright. You're still group creator here. :P But YES that sounds very much yay!

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Haha cool! :D
Aww man I missed you guys SO MUCH! *Hugs you both hard*

message 9: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Chokes* Missed you, too! And we had no idea what happened to you, so we were all: ":< *Confused and sad*" But now we're all: "HAPPY"

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Lol well, now you know XD
My mom never gave me the chance to say good bye ;_;
*Run's over to Gifted Charries section, and makes new charrie*

message 11: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

*Waits anticipatedly for emergence of newness*

message 12: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

Do you want to be a mod again Jaz?

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Sephiroth wrote: "Do you want to be a mod again Jaz?"

Haha sure that would be nice. ^^

message 14: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

I added you! :D

now...

/glomps

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Yay! :D
Btw, sorry for the slow replies, my computer is being slow because our internet protection thing is updating stuff ._.

message 16: by Sephiroth, Poke me on forums if need me, overwhelmed by school (new)

t's alright, it's nice to see you here, PERIOD.

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Haha cool ^^

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hello. I don't believe I know you. Sy guilted me into joining and I've been here for about three days. So... hi. :P

message 19: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Oh, yeah, we commandeered a newbie!

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes and now I feel even sadder than before, because I just so happen to be the only non-mod. *sniff*

message 21: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

:P To be a mod here, you have to be one of us creaky old ancients who has been here forever. ;)

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *pouty face*

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) LOL Hello!
It's nice to see new members too! ^^
And yes, Syeira is correct ._.

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *more sad face* :P...

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Have to go now C'yall tomorrow! :D

message 26: by Syeira-la, Goddess of this group, you, that noms over there, and TDG (new)

Byeeee! I gtg as well; have fun occupying yourself, Nummy!

message 27: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Domuyrr | 724 comments Mod
OMG OMG SHE WAS HERE AND I MISSED HER> Lies in wait to glomp when she comes back.

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha, I'll join you in that. :P

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) O.o Oh my. *Hides under rock* >_>

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha, oh all-powerful mod.

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Lolol ^^

message 32: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

*FLYINGGLOMPTACKLE*

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Ouch...>.<

message 34: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

*Clings on to Chaotic* Iamneverlettingyougo youwillneverleaveusagain NEVERNEVERNEVER!!!

message 35: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Ooh ._. face! I love this face!
Welcome back Chaotic *virtual hug*

message 36: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Hahaha! look, 2 more people to ROLEPLAY WOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) ._. I wont ever leave anyways. I just had to leave....unexpectedly last time. >3>

message 38: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

:(. oh well your back now!!! :3

Jasper ~Classy Jas~ (darkchaoticwolf) Yup! :D

message 40: by Domuyrr, Freak Fanatic: Fantastic (new)

Yayz.

message 41: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  CHAOTIC! I know this is a little late... But I made you some cookies to welcome you back.... :3

Their fresh.

message 42: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Cookies :) I like cookies. grumble grumble. My tummy want cookies now :(