Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

Historical Romance > Catherine Coulter?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 1416 comments Has anybody else read any by Catherine Coulter? I read all of her historicals back around 1999-2003, and a couple of them for a second time in 2009. I gotta say, I liked them a lot better when I was a teenager, on re-reading, they didn't stand up to the memory. I kinda like the men in her books though, even though they're often unbearably arrogant. The worst though in my opinion was Devil's Embrace (Devil, #1) by Catherine Coulter , I remember hating both of the main characters. My favorite is The Sherbrooke Bride and it's first few sequels, the later ones, with the exception of The Sherbrooke Twins I didn't like as well, though I haven't read any that come after that one. She does medievals well though, I think. My favorite of those is Fire Song (Medieval Song, #2) by Catherine Coulter . I'd have to rate her as a 3 star now compared to maybe a 4 star when I was younger.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 138 comments I have The Sherbrooke Twins in my TBR pile. I've never read this author before and I know this book is part of a series. It looks really interesting.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1285 comments I too have some Catherine Coulter in my TBR pile, but I have yet to read her either.

message 4: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 1416 comments Cool! Let me know what you think when ya get around to readin' em. :)

message 5: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 369 comments I have a lot in my TBR stacks too, but haven't read them yet.