Music Is Us-RP discussion

Music School RP > Drawing and Painting

Comments Showing 1-50 of 241 (241 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Aug Dinash | 362 comments Mod
This is the Drawing and Painting studio. There are creme colored walls, and tubs of black and white paint all over the place. little tubes of colorful paint are filling up a garbage can. There is a sink and shelves with paint brushes, bristles up, in tubs. Charcoal materials, and pastel are on the shelf one down from the brushes. Miss Guavo stands in a corner drawing a dried out flower. She is sitting on a horse, a seat so that people can maneuver how they draw while sitting. She is using charcoal for this project because it gives effect easily, and is not a very controlling color.

message 2: by Claire (new)

Claire Jesse walks in and takes a seat.

message 3: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 03, 2010 02:51PM) (new)

Kayo walks into the room, and sits in the chair closest to the teacher. Jayson walks in behind him. He stomps over to Jesse, sits down, and puts her hand out for him to shake. "Hi. I'm Jayson. It's nice to meet you. Don't make me kill you!" Kayo said to her "Don't freak the guy out Jay."

message 4: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami walks in and takes a seat next to Jesse

James comes in and takes a seat in the middle

message 5: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 03, 2010 03:22PM) (new)

Kayo Saw Alyss coming in the room. He decided to talk to her. "Hey, you over there. Here's an empty seat." Kayo said pointing next to him.

message 6: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "OMG Kayo is that you" Cami said turning to this new looking person.

message 7: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Hmm? My names M.K." Kayo said. "What's yours?"

message 8: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Mines Cami are you sure your not Kayo" Cami asked?

message 9: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Kayo smiled with is eyes hearing Alyss. "Cami, eh. Is that short for anything?" He asked "And, yeah I'm sure I'm not....Kayo..right? Yeah, I think that's right. well, anyway, I'm M.K. all the way." He said to her

message 10: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Its short for Camille" Cami said

message 11: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Ah. Camille. There are a couple of movies called Camille. Like that one with the Barrymore guy. Either Drew Barrymore's dad or granddad. I'm not sure." Kayo/M.K. said.

message 12: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Oh thats cool" Cami said.

message 13: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Oh, hi Alyss. It's great to meet you. Yeah, I haven't seen them, but I've heard of them." Kayo/M.K. said

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire Aug wrote: "Kayo walks into the room, and sits in the chair closest to the teacher. Jayson walks in behind him. He stomps over to Jesse, sits down, and puts her hand out for him to shake. "Hi. I'm Jayson. It's..."

Jesse grinned. "It's okay." He shook her hand. "I'm Jesse."

message 15: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked in and sat between James and Cami. She was furious at Kayo, she refused to call him M.K, for no real reason, just to be mad. "Hey, where've you been?" she asked James.

message 16: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Claire wrote: "Aug wrote: "Kayo walks into the room, and sits in the chair closest to the teacher. Jayson walks in behind him. He stomps over to Jesse, sits down, and puts her hand out for him to shake. "Hi. I'm..."

"Jesse. That's a good name. I won't say it's nice to meet you because it's not true. you look a little like a player."Jayson said "I don't like players."

message 17: by Claire (new)

Claire Jesse smiled uncertainly. "You seem...interesing. And I try to not be a player, and I hope I'm not."

message 18: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Claire wrote: "Jade walked in and sat between James and Cami. She was furious at Kayo, she refused to call him M.K, for no real reason, just to be mad. "Hey, where've you been?" she asked James."

"Oh I was just lost and stuff" James said.

message 19: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Claire wrote: "Jesse smiled uncertainly. "You seem...interesing. And I try to not be a player, and I hope I'm not.""

"Hes not i promise" Cami said butting in.

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire "Thanks." Jesse said.

"Okay. Are you any good at art?" asked Jade.

message 21: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Not really, are you" James asked Jade.

"Your welcome" Cami said.

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire Jesse took her hand and sqeezed it gently.

"I'm okay. I don't have a lot of time though." said Jade.

((we need to get jade and james's chemistry back))

message 23: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) ((Ya lol))

James moved over closer to Jade and kissed her on the check

Cami squeezed his hand back.

message 24: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade smiled, bursting with happiness.

message 25: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

Elizabeth lol wrote: "Claire wrote: "Jesse smiled uncertainly. "You seem...interesing. And I try to not be a player, and I hope I'm not.""

"Hes not i promise" Cami said butting in."

"Hmph. We'll see." Jayson said standing up and walking out of the classroom, but then she saw the annoying guy from earlier walk into the room. She stomped back in.

message 26: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

♥ΩDaRk AnGeLΩ♥ wrote: " Oh, Lovey dovey. Viktor thought as he walked in."

"Hey!!!" Jayson yelled at him(Viktor) "You still have to tell me your name!"

message 27: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

♥ΩDaRk AnGeLΩ♥ wrote: "Alyss started drawing. (( link http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h......"

"Wow, that's really good." M.K. said "Where'd you learn to draw?"

message 28: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Really? That's impressive." M.K. said "I could never teach myself anything, except a little piano."

message 29: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 12, 2010 03:42PM) (new)

Jayson smiled. "Well then, Viktor, you will feel my wrath." She said with a mischievous smile. "And thanks for telling me. also if you forgot, my name is Jayson." She stuck her hand out to shake.

message 30: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade started to draw, getting out her paints.

message 31: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Well then." Jayson said, putting her hand down by her side. "If you ever need a lunch, I could always give you a knuckle sandwich." She said angrily.

"I really wish I knew how to draw like that." M.K. said still amazed at Alyss's talents. He decided to start drawing the kind of stuff he knew how to draw. http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs45/f/200...

"Ugh! this looks terrible" M.K. said frustrated.

message 32: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Really?" M.K. asked. He looked over at Alyss's pic. "Yours is way better than mine."

message 33: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Well, it's gorgeous." He said

message 34: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami and James both started to draw.

message 35: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade walked over to Alyss. "Yeah that does look good!"

message 36: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

M.K. started another drawing, and this time he added some color. http://lyselkatz.free.fr/LJ/sketches0...

message 37: by Claire (new)

Claire "Is..that a girl with wings?"

message 38: by Claire (last edited Dec 13, 2010 05:26PM) (new)

Claire "Mine are okay." She showed Alyss the flower sketch she'd drawn.

message 39: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 14, 2010 06:59AM) (new)

M.K. looked up. "Ever since I was little I had always liked mythical creatures. This is a fairy." He said

message 40: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Do you guys like my drawing" Cami said as she showed her picture http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 41: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Yeah, that looks good" M.K. said "Your really good at that. I can't even think of any way to criticize you and say something like "the heads too small" or something like that." He said.

message 42: by Claire (last edited Dec 14, 2010 08:42PM) (new)

Claire Jade leaned and looked. "That looks great!"
She showed them hers.http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

((sorry, didn't work just highlight all the web part and press copy, then paste it on the search engine, should work. :(

message 43: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 16, 2010 02:20PM) (new)

((That's O.K. It did work))

"OO. That's nice too" M.K. said "I like that it's mystical, cause normal roses have straight stems, but this one has a twisty. Just like a really weird bracelet. No offense"

message 44: by Aug, I feel dumb. (last edited Dec 16, 2010 02:33PM) (new)

Miss Guavo finally noticed that there where lots of people in her class room. "Hello everyone." She said, and everyone gradually went silent "My name is Miss Guavo, or Miss G. I will be your drawing and paintings teacher for the year.Today we will start out with something simple. Charcoal." she showed everyone a picture drawn with charcoal. http://www.damatostudio.com/Blog/wp-c...
"This picture was drawn entirely with charcoal. I don't expect you to be able to do this in a day, but if you can get pretty good at it I might let you do some of it for fun after school some days. Also if you do not want your clothes to be covered in black marks then I would suggest putting on smocks, or large T-shirts from that bin over there." She said pointing to a blue bin in a corner of the room. "All that's left to say is that what I want you to do today is explore the possibilities that you can do with charcoal, and maybe made a couple pieces that you would want to take home later, after I make sure that it won't smear. Now have fun, if you have any questions ask."

message 45: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade didn't so she started to draw. "Thanks, glad you like it." she said to M.K/Kayo

message 46: by Aug, I feel dumb. (new)

"Hey, no prob" He said starting to draw too.

message 47: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Cami and james both started to draw.

message 48: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade was doing good. She was feeling quite proud of it until she looked at Cami's. "You're is better then mine." She said, kinda put out.

message 49: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) "Ya but i have done art for two years but you'll get the hang of it" Cami said.

message 50: by Claire (new)

Claire Jade fixed her picture some. "Does that look better?"

« previous 1 3 4 5