Diana Palmer Fans discussion

Book Discussions > Will of Steel

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (meliaann) Has anyone else started this new one? I am about half way through it and feeling quite disappointed so far.

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 141 comments Mod
Melanie, I haven't read it yet. Too bad it's not so good for you.

message 3: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (meliaann) I am such a big fan, that I have high expectations of her books. I know she is getting older and dealing with health issues and I do see this in her new works. On the other hand, she has been so prolific that there is always a huge selection of re-reads that make me happy.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 36 comments I hope to get started on it this weekend.

message 5: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (meliaann) Please let us know what you think!

message 6: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 36 comments I will.

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 36 comments Well, I have finished the first story, WILL OF STEEL and I really liked it. I thought the heroine, Jillian was a bit too innocent and naive about the world, but I guess that came be blamed on the way she was raised. Getting ready to start on the second story, RELUCTANT FATHER now.

message 8: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) Are there any Palmer heroines who aren't innocent and naive about the world?? LOL

message 9: by Melanie♥ (new)

Melanie♥ (meliaann) We depend on it! To be a DP fan, you have to love the formula....and I do =)

message 10: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) Me too! :)

message 11: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 36 comments Yeah, but some seem more so than others I think.

Well, at least you know what you are getting when you read a Diana Palmer book. I think I'd stroke out if I read one and the heroine was a Paris Hilton clone. :)

message 13: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 36 comments Parrish the thought! LOL!.

Agreed!