The Fashion Academy (Role Playing!) discussion

Dorm Rooms (RP) > Silver Dreams (Girls & Boys)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This dorm room was created by Jay and she will be the leader of the dorm and decide who can join. So ask her if you want to in her office.

The dorm on the out side looks like a greek temple but more elegant. On the inside there are silver hangins,big windows, and light blue walls. There is a spiral stair case the goes up to a small loft with books,couches,chairs,and kitchenette. Downstairs are seperet rooms each with 4 poster beds,bathroom,and 3 wardorbs. Then there is a commom room with more book cases and a amazing sound system.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Jay walked in behind her, smiling. "I agree," she said, setting her book bag on a small table and walking over to the piano. She started to play Clair de Lune, her mother's favorite.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Thanks." She played a few bars slowly, getting the hang of it, then went through it again, playing it with amazing skill.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "You're really good as well," she said as she finished the song. "I'm Jamie Lark."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Nice to meet you, Katie." She smiled and stood from the bench, grabbing her bag. "Since we're here, we might as well pick our rooms."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Sure." She picked up her bag and headed to a hallway.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I forgot to mennsion that each dorm starts with 30 points. Sometimes when I am just checking the roleplaying and I see someone answer a question they get points. You can also loose points to.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Umm...I've never heard ABBA. You could say I'm a classical person...Debussy, Mozart, Bach..." she set her things on a bed and moved to the nearest wardrobe, opening it to put her clothes inside. "The only other music I really know is country music."

message 9: by Savannah (last edited Dec 07, 2010 09:09PM) (new)

Savannah (hey guys sorry to comment since I'm not in this dorm but are ya'll slivering dreams? Look at the topic title.)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((oh, wow. Didn't notice that...yeah, it's silver.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Jay looked around at Brina. "Hey," she said with a smile.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( oh I am sorry about the name, i fixed it.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I see you like to write," Jay said, nodding to the notebook.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Jay sighed. The dance wasn't really something she was sure about, and yet...gauzy silver dresses were supposed to be worn to something, weren't they? She pulled it out of her bag and went into the bathroom to slip it on.

message 15: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel "ok...be brave and everything will be fine! yeah, like you ever really believed it! oh god! i'm talking to myself! again!" Irene groaned slightly and looked around. "so...where is everyone?" she wondered and cursed herself for not asking someone before coming here. "i feel so stupid not knowing anyone here..." she sighed and started for the stairway