'Awesomisterness' Rolplay! And More!!! discussion

Mermaid Roleplay > ROLEPLAY!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 995 (995 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Catty swam through a sunken ship. She grabbed a bag and flipped away

message 2: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* Angel watched quietly as Catty swam into the ship. She hid behind a large rock, watching until the coast was clear. When she was sure she was safe, she emerged and swam to the ship herself. At the bottom she opened a trap door and found herself in her secret trove. A place where she could be alone and imagine herself a lucky human with all these neat nicknacks.

message 3: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments "Catty are you done? Did you get anything good?" asked Laruel.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"What? Oh no, I was just getting my bag. There's a new ship south of your house. I'm going there. Want to come?" Catty kept swimming.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Catty came to the ship. "It not like any ship I've seen before." She thought out loud.

message 6: by *JayJay* (new)

*JayJay* Angel swam about her own private cavern, placing all her new stuff on shelves, tables, and cases. If she put anymore stuff in here, she could live here. She had furniture, stuff to do, all she would need is food!

message 7: by Kiara (last edited Jul 26, 2008 02:39PM) (new)

Kiara | 309 comments "Catty! Wait up. I just had to grab my stuff." said Laruel

message 8: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria swam through the water everywhere.

message 9: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments Eric swam through the thick water. He arrived at a new ship. It was unlike any ship he had ever seen. He saw two mermaids. "Hi!" Eric told them. "What are your names?" He asked.

message 10: by Catt (last edited Jul 27, 2008 07:42AM) (new)

Catt (furu) Aqua saw Catty and Angel near a ship so she swam up to them " Hi Catty, Hi Angel!" she said

message 11: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria was going to her part of the sea when she saw a ship.

message 12: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Aqua spotted something heading towards the ship they were in.

message 13: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria ingnored it and swam past it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl swam through the ocean. She just visited the surface.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl swam towards a ship. She was humming to herself

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!" She kept swimming into the ship.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl turned, "Oh hi." she said now swimming backwards

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Catty saw something shiny. "Look!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is it?" Pearl asked trying to get a closer look

message 20: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria got to her house. " Oh, what a mess," She said and started cleaning it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Pearl shrugged and decided to swim elsewhere

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " There, nice and tidy," Aria said after she was finished. Then she went out of her house and swam a little more.

message 23: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) Aqua swam back to the village

message 24: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Hi." Eric said to a girl he saw swimming in the village. "I'm Eric"

message 25: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria swam and swam and came to some village.

message 26: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments "Oh." said Laruel angrily. "I lost her again. I'm hopeless." said Laruel. "I better go to the village" said Laruel as she swam to the village keeping an eye out for Catty.

message 27: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria went through the village looking around curiously.

message 28: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments Eric bumped into someone while he was swimming. "Sorry!" He said looking up.

message 29: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments ((who he bump into?))

message 30: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments ((Whoever...you if you want.))

message 31: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria saw mermaids pass her but she didn't say anything to them.

message 32: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments "Oh, my fault. I didn't see where I was going." said Laruel. "I'm Laruel. I'm sorry, again. And you are...?" said Laruel as she extended her hand.

message 33: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments Eric looked up. He saw a mermaid he didn't know but she kept swimming. He turned his attention back to the mermaid he bumped into. "Again, I'm really sorry." He said.

message 34: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Aria saw a two mermaids talking to each other. She went passing them.

message 35: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Hi." Eric said to the mermaid who passed him once again. "I'm Eric."

message 36: by Catt (last edited Jul 27, 2008 01:59PM) (new)

Catt (furu) " Hi I'm Aqua!I'm sorry that was terribly rude of me too keep passing you!" Aqua said smiling " It's nice to meet you Eric! I've never seen you around here. Your a wanderer right?"

message 37: by Kiara (last edited Jul 27, 2008 01:59PM) (new)

Kiara | 309 comments Laruel just went on her way and went to go home. Hmmm... weird. Well never mind that. Wheres Catty. Gosh what kinda of friend am I. thought Laruel

message 38: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Yea, I like to travel. I hang around here every once and a while. I haven't been back in a while though. Actually, I like to wander the ships around here." Eric told Aqua.

message 39: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments Maybe I should find Rayne. He migh know where she went... What if I left her at the ship? I better get Rayne. thought Laruel. As she went into the village.

message 40: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "I love to travel also, The ships are fun to wander here and there are lots." Aqua said
" There's one that just sank a few weeks ago"

message 41: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Really, where?" Eric asked Aqua. "I haven't found any new ones, yet."

message 42: by Soumya (new)

Soumya " Hi I'm Aria," Aria said.

((gtg, bye.))

message 43: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) "Oh,you havent?" Aqua said surprised "I can show you.If you'd like"

message 44: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Hi Aria" He said. Then he turned his attention back to Aqua. "Sure, that'd be great." He said. "Thanks for the offer."

message 45: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments Laruel went to Rayne house and knocked. "Rayne open up." said Laruel. "Hello?" said Rayne. "Its Laruel. I lost Catty again. Can you help me found her around the ship wreck?" said Laruel. "Okay lets go." said Rayne then they left to the ship wreck.
((maybe everyone can meet at the ship wreck?))

message 46: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments ((Sure!))

message 47: by Catt (new)

Catt (furu) " Ok, You wanna leave now?" Aqua asked "it's south of here it takes about 30 minutes to get to. unless your a really fast swimmer."

message 48: by SAM (new)

SAM (ilovemydogs578) | 244 comments "Okay." Eric said starting to swim. "So, where do you live?"

message 49: by Catt (last edited Jul 27, 2008 02:16PM) (new)

Catt (furu) " Techincally in this village. It's where my house is but I wander around too much to call it a home" Aqua answered starting to swim

message 50: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 309 comments "I last saw her around the new ship wreck." said Laruel.
"Okay, well lets get looking." said Rayne

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20