gLee discussion

Season 2 > Episode 9: Special Education

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Guys, what happened?! I don't want this group to die!!!

Anyway, who LOVED THIS EPISODE? Who thought it could have been better? Who are the Warbler's #1 fan right now? Who immediantely thought of Fawkes the phoenix when they talked about the canary losing its feathers? (ME. :D)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I loved some aspects of it. Brittany was absolutely wonderful. Finn is quite the little hypocrite. I missed the part when Rachel found out about Finn and Santana, though, which is something I've been looking forward to since...it...happened.

message 3: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Looking forward to? Blargh. I could care less about that. This episode definitely wasn't the best, but I LOVED Darren's song and New Directions' second song was okay. Brittany and Mike ROCK. But the first song... no.

The one thing that makes me mad is Quinn. Where the hell did her baby go?! Now, only a year later, she's back to normal with a brand new awesome boyfriend? Like having a baby is nothing? I know Glee's supposed to be teaching us to make good decisions, but lately it definitely hasn't been.

message 4: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 84 comments Swiftfire wrote: "Looking forward to? Blargh. I could care less about that. This episode definitely wasn't the best, but I LOVED Darren's song and New Directions' second song was okay. Brittany and Mike ROCK. Bu..."

I loved the last song. Of course that might be because I am addicted to Santana's voice. I love it.

message 5: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire kelsie :) wrote: "@Swiftfire Quinn's baby is now in the hands of Rachel's mom, so we'll probably see her in a next episode, hopefully.

I loved this episode. Love Brittany, I'm so happy that she and Artie are toge..."

Well, duh. I know where it is. o_o I want to know why everyone's acting like it's normal to have a baby in high school and get over it after a year.

And I really could care less about the couple drama. Remember when Glee has more to its plot than who's had sex with who?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 454 comments I just watched the first two minutes, which I missed earlier. I must say I was disappointed. I was expecting blood, or at the very least a one-person angry mob.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) I hate Schuester.
I'm starting to hate Finn.

And I'm in love with Darren Criss (though we already knew that..)

message 8: by Sami (new)

Sami | 45 comments Yeah so this episode was kinda dissapointing but I loveddddddd hey soul sister I seriously listened to it 50 time no joke while doing my homework then I listened to Sami by darren criss 50 times :) lovvve<3

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Hey Soul Sister... <3

message 10: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 84 comments kelsie :) wrote: "@Catie; SO AM I!! I LOVE HER VOICE! :D"

WHOOO!!