Young Writers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > New People

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,806 (3806 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77

message 1: by Annemarie, hi (last edited Dec 02, 2010 02:01PM) (new)

Annemarie Carlson (annielawlz) | 3393 comments Mod
AHHH. I should have made this a WHILE ago. There were like 5000 posts on the old one *Headdesk*

So, anyways...

HI NEW PEOPLE.
You are new. Yes, you. You are new. You are probably an evil spy from the country of Lichtenstein, but we'll let that go for now.

So, before you start commenting and working towards not being a newbie. You should know a couple things...

1. The mods are awesome. If you do not think that then you will be faceless. Because I have bitten off.*

2. The regular member are awesome. Granted, not as awesome as the Mods... But still pretty great as a whole. You should make friends with them *nod nod*

3. We ramble. We rant. We go insanely off topic, not the mention the fact that we are insane. It's just a fact of life in this group. If you have a problem with that, then leave. I want nothing to do with you.

4. Acacia is the coolest person ever. Fo sho.

5. I kind of sort of love you in the creepiest way possible, new people. The old members really LOVE you. And they mostly show it. But I may not... Don't be upset my that. I'm cold to everyone.

6. Have fun and try to be active. Yeah. If you do those two things then we'll be cool.

7. Oh, if you SPAM, INSULT MY FRIENDS, OR BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING, then I will make an example out of you.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Juliet

P.S
*I'm just kidding. You don't have to like me, you don't have to like Maria. You don't have to like anyone. You will only get your face bitten off if you... do something terrible.

...Or call me fat.

message 2: by Talia (new)

Talia | 605 comments Wow Harshness

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Julieeetttt.... Woo hoo! First comment on this one!

but Julieeeetttt... you spelled "insanly" wrong. I think you might need another EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

And adding to that, we don't just love you. We love you in the creepiest, most horribly frightening way possible. But it's all good.

One more thing: I'm EVERYBODY'S Uncle Jane. Yes, I mean you. You now have a new uncle.

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Talia wrote: "Wow Harshness"

TALIA!!!! YOU BEAT ME TO THE FIRST COMMENT!!!!! MEANIE!!!!!

I love you. *superbear hug*

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ozymandias225) | 251 comments I see a bit of hostility. Lol

Ummm. I love you Juliet. :D ♥♥♥

Haha

message 6: by Athena (new)

Athena (athena01) How did you know i was a spy???? O.o

message 7: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Hostility? Me?
Unheard of.

message 8: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Juliet wrote: "Hostility? Me?
Unheard of."

Absotively posilutely unheard of. Nuh-uh. Never. *shakes head*

Okay, so maybe I'm feeling a LEETLE hyper today...

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments I KNOW THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN!

Heh heh....my Geography is going to my brain.

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ozymandias225) | 251 comments Hahaha sorry I just had to say it. I'm listing to a boxing match on the tele.

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Teleeeeeeeeeee!!!

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ozymandias225) | 251 comments Mandy wrote: "Teleeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Hahaha I love saying that!

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Random much: I typed 'Baha' as a laugh the other day and my friend thought it was a drink. Is baha only a WWAC thing?

message 14: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments WOO HOO!!!!

Juliet, which category do I fall under? Because I don't think I'm still a newbie, not after... uh... nearly five months, but I don't think I'm an oldie yet... so am I an oldie-whose-not-really-an-oldie-more-of-a-newbie-in-the-range-of-oldies-but-not-a-newbie-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things? Or would I be a mid-goodreads term crisisee?

message 15: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Mandy wrote: "I KNOW THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN!

Heh heh....my Geography is going to my brain."

I'm going to marry the prince of Liechtenstein. It's phase one, part A, of my plan to take over the world.

message 16: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Random much: I typed 'Baha' as a laugh the other day and my friend thought it was a drink. Is baha only a WWAC thing?"

Nah, its not a WWAC thing. Just normal people don't tend to laugh like that.

message 17: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Random much: I typed 'Baha' as a laugh the other day and my friend thought it was a drink. Is baha only a WWAC thing?"

"bahai - A coffee flavored Brazilian liqueur."

No joke. She must have been confuzzled...

message 18: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Uncle Jane wrote: "WOO HOO!!!!

Juliet, which category do I fall under? Because I don't think I'm still a newbie, not after... uh... nearly five months, but I don't think I'm an oldie yet... so am I an oldie-whose-n..."

I would say yes. But you really gotta survive a year. I can't have a double standard.

Look at this way, I was a "normlie" up, until September. Even though I was a Mod.

message 19: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Juliet wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Nah, its not..."

Oh..hmm...I can't remember where I got it.

It's going to kill me until I figure it out!!!

message 20: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Juliet wrote: "Mandy wrote: "I KNOW THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN!

I'm going to marry the prince of Liechtenstein. It's phase one, part A, of my plan to take over ..."

I'm going to go into hiding.

message 21: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Juliet wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "WOO HOO!!!!

Juliet, which category do I fall under? Because I don't think I'm still a newbie, not after... uh... nearly five months, but I don't think I'm an oldie yet... so am..."

OKAY! Normalie suits me very well. *hums and skips around* Dum-de-dum-de-dum-de-dum...

message 22: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

"bahai - A c..."

xD

And there is a restaurant called Baha Fresh.

message 23: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (ozymandias225) | 251 comments Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Random much: I typed 'Baha' as a laugh the other day and my friend thought it was a drink. Is baha only a WWAC th..."

Baha Fresh gave me food poisoning )':

message 24: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Subway gave me food poising. Blech.

message 25: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Andrew wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Me too! That just made my day that you said that!

Random much: I typed 'Baha' as a laugh the other day and my friend thought it was a drink. Is baha ..."

Oh, I've never been, but I have had food poisoning. I'm sorry. Food poisoning sucks.

message 26: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments I think I've been there before...

message 27: by Acacia (new)

Acacia (acaciaa) She speaks only the truth.

message 28: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Old ranch dressing gave me food poisoning....I haven't had much of it since.

message 29: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Acacia wrote: "She speaks only the truth."

It's an Acacia!!

message 30: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Acacia wrote: "She speaks only the truth."

It's an Acacia!!"

Ooh! Wonder what'll happen if...

*tackleglomps*
Hi, Acacia. You probably have no idea who I am.

message 31: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting.

message 32: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Acacia wrote: "She speaks only the truth."

FO SHO.

message 33: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

Quiznos is waaaaaay better.

message 34: by Annemarie, hi (new)

Jimmy Johns!

message 35: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

Quiznos is waaaaaay better."

IKR!!!! You're the first person I've met who knows the truth!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXCITED YOUR COMMENT JUST MADE ME!!!!!!!

message 36: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

IKR!!!! You're the first person I've met who knows the..."

DUDE!! AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU'VE JUST MADE ME!!!!!!! I LOVE QUIZNOS! Their raspberry lemonade...bliss. Even in winter. =P

message 37: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Juliet wrote: "Jimmy Johns!"

Never been there.

message 38: by Mandy (last edited Dec 02, 2010 02:28PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Oh, I love the New Person topic.

Actually *edits* It's more of a love/hate relationship. There are always so many posts.

message 39: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

IKR!!!! You're the first person I'v..."

OHMIGOD! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!! Have you ever mixed it with Sierra Mist? *angels sing* It's sooooo good. What do you like to get? I like the Bistro Steak Melt Sammies or the Pesto Turkey bullet...

message 40: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

IKR!!!! You're the fi..."

Oooh, I've never tried the Sierra Mist thing or Pesto, but that sounds good. *giggle* Okay, this is odd. I've only really giggled at food at something a certain person says. Weird.

Anyways, I like the Italian bullet. =D

message 41: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

IK..."

I've never had the Italian one. I should try it next time... and we should swap meals. Lol! It would work so well! What kind of chips do you usually get? I usually get the salt and vinegar ones... you know, with the teal and tan label?

message 42: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."

Quiznos is waaaaaa..."

We should swap!! =D Lays chips? =) I usually don't get chips, but if I do, it depends on my meal and my mood.

message 43: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) | 5031 comments Mandy wrote: "I KNOW THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN!

Vaduz.
Oh yeah. *high-five*
I went there when I was eleven. It was hilarious.

message 44: by Jane (new)

Jane (j10797) | 1854 comments Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is disgooosting."
..."

Hehe. Me neither... but then again, I don't usually get a drink either...

So it's a deal! Next time you're at quizno's, try what I said, and I'll try yours. :)

message 45: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Tez♫ wrote: "Mandy wrote: "I KNOW THE CAPITAL OF LIECHTENSTEIN!

Vaduz.
Oh yeah. *high-five*
I went there when I was eleven. It was hilarious."

*high fives* That is awesome.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Uncle Jane wrote: "Juliet wrote: "Subway gave me food poising. Blech."

Subway is d..."

Deal! I'll have to break my tradition. =)

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 02, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS:

IF YOU SEE MY ON AT ALL TONIGHT, STAB ME AND KILL ME AND STAB ME AGAIN SO I WILL LEAVE. I NEED TO WORK ON DEBATE BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE STATE COMPETITION. STAB AWAY!

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) | 10724 comments Okay! Go CARA!

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 1536 comments Okieeee:)
Although, I'm not usually a violent person, lol.

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 8772 comments Mod
I love you Juliet, and very much so.

Like Juliet says, you don't have to like us, but please respect us, because
a. We're cool and deserve the respect
b. We do a lot (haha... yeah right)
c. We have the POWER!

I love all of you in the creepiest way possible. But not more than Juliet. Definitely not more than Juliet.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.