Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > Do YOU like to sniff kitties or manure?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
It's been driving me crazy all day long. I need to know who is the illustrious kitty sniffer! Is it you?

Tell me now! Tell me here! Describe the aroma of your kitty kat and I'll mock you tell you about the redolence of Marla Singer.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kitty sniffing controversy. It wasn't me.

message 3: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I think that is was somebody named Charlotte.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments I only do it because he's such a hypocrite. He sniffs people all the time, freely, but he gets very offended if you do it back. So when he sniffs me I sniff him.

He doesn't really have an odor though, unless he's just finished eating.

message 5: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Actually it was answered in another thread, it was Carolyn.

message 6: by Sally, la reina (new)

Where do you sniff him?

message 7: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i know some kitties that smell like cow poop.

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments I sniff him right in the face. So there!

message 9: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments My kitty likes to sniff me too, she also likes to roll around in my hair and sleep across my neck.

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca White (rebecca_white) | 1028 comments You should sniff her back and see how she likes it! The two I've had I did that with really do look at you like, "who do you think you are?!"

message 11: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Dec 02, 2010 01:44PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) *edit* nm. Not a new member. But, still...no avatar!

message 12: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments I just can't bring myself to do it...she yawned in my face the other day and I almost passed out from the fishy stench of her breath. I'm not sure I want to smell the rest of her.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Is it considered forward to ask to sniff another person’s kitty?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Depends if they actually have a cat or not.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Stacia wrote: "Depends if they actually have a cat or not."

That's a very good answer.

message 16: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 136 comments My kitten smells good. Even my husband says so.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) He'd better if he wants to ever go near it again.

message 18: by Lori (new)

Lori I love all animal smells. Even wet dog.

message 19: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments yes

message 20: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Lori wrote: "I love all animal smells. Even wet dog."

Same here. I even like cow poop smell in small doses.

message 21: by Sally, la reina (new)

!!!

message 22: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Seriously, driving past a field that's just been fertilized? That smells kind of good.

message 23: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) I was worried about this thread....

message 24: by Sally, la reina (new)

past tense? Has it exceeded your expectations?

I know it has for me. Whenever RA rolls out a nugget like that...

message 25: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i'm questioning RA's taste level.

message 26: by ms.petra (new)

ms.petra (mspetra) I never know WHAT to expect with some of the titles! That is a good thing, however, because I always look.

message 27: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I wish we had smell-o-vision so you could all smell a freshly fertilized field on a summer night.

message 28: by Sally, la reina (new)

If we had smell-o-vision there are 82,947 things I'd like to use it for before that.

message 29: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "I wish we had smell-o-vision so you could all smell a freshly fertilized field on a summer night."

i've smelled quite a lot of those and i am not convinced.

message 30: by Sally, la reina (new)

I live near Greeley. I'm not convinced.

message 31: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Ew ... Greeley.

message 32: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Sally, I know precisely what you mean! My aunt lives in Greeley, and when the wind is blowing the wrong way, it's disgusting.

message 33: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments You can't convince me either RA.

message 34: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) There's a big difference between a feed lot and fresh manure being spread on a field. Feed lots are an abomination.

message 35: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Larry wrote: "There's a big difference between a feed lot and fresh manure being spread on a field. Feed lots are an abomination."

See! Larry understands. I think.

message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Larry wrote: "There's a big difference between a feed lot and fresh manure being spread on a field. Feed lots are an abomination."

So you like the smell of a fresh manure spread field?

message 37: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I do. Feed lots aren't natural. They are cruel to animals (and neighbors). Fertilizing a field is not.

message 38: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments fertilizing a field might be natural, but that doesn't make it smell good. decomposition is also natural. and so are farts.

message 39: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments what is a feed lot?

message 40: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments [image error]

message 41: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments more factory than farm?

message 42: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Pretty much.

message 43: by Phoenix (new)

Phoenix (phoenixapb) | 1619 comments Rebecca wrote: "You should sniff her back and see how she likes it! The two I've had I did that with really do look at you like, "who do you think you are?!""

I took your advice and sniffed my cat. At first she just looked at me, not sure what to make of it. Then she rubbed her face against mine and started purring like a mini chainsaw with a glitch.

message 44: by Auntie (new)

Auntie Raye-Raye (fabulousraye) Yes. I have 8 kitties to sniff.It's comforting. I'm not so keen on sniffing the boy cats. They get musky, and like to roll around in nasty stuff.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Some kitties smell like manure.

message 46: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 4034 comments I like to sniff kittens and I like to sniff my grown-up kitty when he comes inside from the freezing cold.

I'm with you RA. I like that smell, too.

message 47: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I remember when I was a boy, riding the bus to school. We would stop at a small dairy farm and pick up some kids who obviously had barnyard chores to do before school. The manure smell was very strong on them, unfortunately.

message 48: by Lori (new)

Lori I love when Raider's been in the rosemary.

We called our long-haired kitty poopybutt. Because of the dingleberries. He started being more meticulous when he became a cat. Thank god.

No I most definitely do NOT think manure fields smell good. Eeeeeeeeeew. Ptui ptui ptui.

message 49: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Newly mown hay smells much better, for me.

message 50: by Sally, la reina (new)

I do like the smell of Marla Singer when she comes in from the cold!

« previous 1