Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > Jammies - Old man or preteen mom?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 17346 comments Mod
We were talking about you today, Jammies, (yes we talk about all of you, quite often in fact) and it came to my attention that I don't really know your gender. RA thinks you might be a boy. I was shocked. I've been imagining someone my age, with kids. Not preteen. But now that I think about it we saw your eyes. They were female eyes, non?

Sorry if this offends, it is all in the spirit of me getting to know each and every one of our 765 members.

message 2: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Jammies has a great blog. Start there, Sally.

message 3: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I so did not say you were a boy, Jammiest! I said non-gender specific names confuse me because it's harder to visualize the person.

message 4: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Awww, shucks, Sally, I'm flattered that you were talking about me. :blush: I'm 45, kidless but with dog and female.

RA, I like being the Jammiest of jammies, thank you!

And Larry, you read my blog? Were you out of sleeping pills? :D

message 5: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11694 comments RA totally did call you a boy! He was all like, "those skinny hips, that short hair. I'm telling you, Jammies has to be a dude, everyone."

And now he's denying it. Unbelievable. Why can't he stand behind his words? Does he, like Rupert Murdoch, hate America? We're the land of truth and freedom. Does he want to be in a communist country?

message 6: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments ^^^

message 7: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments ::remembers not to stand next to Phil at the bus stop::

message 8: by Sally, la reina (new)

RA said "jammiest." Like there is someone less jammied.

message 9: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments prob just more jammografied

message 10: by Sally, la reina (new)

message 11: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Phil wrote: "RA totally did call you a boy! He was all like, "those skinny hips, that short hair. I'm telling you, Jammies has to be a dude, everyone."

And now he's denying it. Unbelievable. Why can't he st..."

Phil, then whoever RA was talkin' about, it wasn't me. "Skinny hips" hasn't been used to refer to me since the 1970s.

message 12: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i think she means she has a dog ánd a female. maybe she stages cage fights between cameron diaz and her dog.

message 13: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Phil wrote: "RA totally did call you a boy! He was all like, "those skinny hips, that short hair. I'm telling you, Jammies has to be a dude, everyone."

And now he's denying it. Unbelievable. Why can't he st..."

makes red checkmark in the "Phil" file, hands Sally file in case she wants to add anything

Sally wrote: "RA said "jammiest." Like there is someone less jammied."

I like "Jammiest", which my phone tried to make me say when I was posting from Trader Joe's parking lot, so I went with it.

message 14: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Barb wrote: "Do you have Cameron Diaz locked in a dog kennel in your living room?"

You're confusing Jammies with RA.

message 15: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Barb, I am old and female. My dog is young and female. I do not have any persons of any age or gender locked in my house.

Oh, and I suck at being a woman of mystery, I guess.

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments I just assumed Jammies was another Polaner All Fruit freak.

message 17: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Jonathan wrote: "Barb wrote: "Do you have Cameron Diaz locked in a dog kennel in your living room?"

You're confusing Jammies with RA."

I'm not that into Cameron Diaz. She's got a smushed face.

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments RandomAnthony wrote: "I'm not that into Cameron Diaz. She's got a smushed face."

Yes, but her legs are approximately the same length as the distance between the Earth and the Sun.

message 19: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Her legs go all the way up until they make an ass of her.

message 20: by Sally, la reina (new)

Which is equal to the distance between her eyes.

message 21: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments I’m sorry, but she looks to me like she’s walking on stilts. And frankly, I can’t resist that.

message 22: by Sally, la reina (last edited Dec 02, 2010 09:02AM) (new)

Does this also float your boat, K-Diddy?

message 23: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments Looking at that picture caused me to lose a contest.

message 24: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments K-Diddy, I like that!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments We had Thanksgiving dinner with a stilt-walking Patch Adams-protege hospital clown. She was in my cousin's MPH program.

message 26: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Ken wrote: "Looking at that picture caused me to lose a contest."

Holy shit, this made me laugh so much it hurt...

message 27: by Sally, la reina (new)

Why? I didn't understand it at all and felt sort of withered as a result.

message 28: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Sally wrote: "Why? I didn't understand it at all and felt sort of withered as a result."

I think it's a Seinfeld reference, Sally.

message 29: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Ken wrote: "Looking at that picture caused me to lose a contest."

a new front runner to my Comment Du Jour