SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Fill Santa's Bag

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Fill Santa's Bag

First member lists an item to go into Santa's gift bag. The next member uses the first or last letter of the previous post to list another item and so on ...

EXAMPLE:

Snowglobe

Next person can use S or E
Sleigh
Elf Doll

**If a person lists a two word toy/item, like elf doll, the next person can use the first or last letter from either word

message 2: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Red Wagon

message 3: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 44 comments Nook (okay..that is what I want for Christmas...)

message 4: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Hope Santa's good to ya, Yz, and you get your Nook. :)

Kite

message 5: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (last edited Dec 04, 2010 11:32PM) (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Earrings preferably diamond

And fingers crossed for wonderful things from Santa!

message 6: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Yes, yes! For us all! :)

Sleigh

message 7: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments And how does that fit in Santa's bag? LOL-love magic!

Handsome man j/k

handwarmers by Kairo
Another handy, dandy thingy I couldn't live without and would want to take with me if I moved elsewhere! It's a little pack that you shake to activate, tuck in your pocket and keep your fingers toasty warm all day! Others are available to slip in shoes, put on your back and more! You can get cute covers for them too :D
Here's a link!

Cute covers

message 8: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Of course magic! Santa magic! LOL!

Love those warmers. I have some from VA. But, for only US$3, I'll take some of those on the link. And the covers! Gotta love the Japanese and their cutesy bears and such. No Hello Kitty? hehe :)

Hmmmm, what to throw into Santa's bag next??

Silver necklace (preferably 12' to replace the one with the broke clasp) Thanks, Santa! :)

message 9: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) | 1603 comments nano

message 10: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Open tix to the US ... first class, if you please

message 11: by Judithe, Soap Operas never end.... (new)

Judithe | 6408 comments Sparklies....lots more sparkly things to adorn my fingers, neck and earlobes! Or Snow....

Seriously,

Which letter for the next prezzie?????

Oven...as in MICROWAVE OVEN....6 months without is TOO long!

message 12: by Literary Ames (new)

Literary Ames (amyorames) | 1854 comments Kobo - as I'm already getting a Kindle, I want a Kobo or a Sony too. I'm greedy like that!

message 13: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (schalazeal) | 13 comments Opal ring

message 14: by Steph, Serious series addict (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 29298 comments Amy or "Ames" wrote: "Kobo - as I'm already getting a Kindle, I want a Kobo or a Sony too. I'm greedy like that!"

LOL! :D Nuthin' wrong with that. I'm sure they each have something unique to offer book addicts.

"RED" DVD (the movie RED, not one the color red)

message 15: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 151 comments "D"iamonds - if it's not too much to ask for?