Percy Jackson and the Olympians discussion

Totally Random > Dragon Cave *Click*

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (last edited Dec 06, 2010 05:50PM) (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 1155 comments Mod
I found this new thing called dragon cave. And what you do is you raise dragons by making other people click them.

http://dragcave.net/

Adopt one today!

Click my dragon plz!

message 2: by Ava (new)

Ava | 224 comments where do you get the pics??? how do you get them???

message 3: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (last edited Dec 18, 2010 08:08PM) (new)

http://dragcave.net/

And you just register and click on one of the options. And then you pick an egg. And next you post the Html code right here and ask people to click it so it doesn't die. My first one Livyathan Leviathan got enough clicks to become a fully fledged dragon. But my second one died because it didn't get enough clicks.

message 4: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Like this
[image error]

message 5: by Ava (new)

Ava | 224 comments i don't think i'm aloud to log in. like is it a thing like GR?

message 6: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Uhh no. You don't talk to anyone at all. You just post a dragon egg on GR and hope people click on it.

message 7: by Ava (new)

Ava | 224 comments HOW DO YOU POST A STINKIN DRAGON EGG???? I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT!!!!! HELP ME!!!!

message 8: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, Percy better not have a girlfriend in S. of .N. Percabeth FOEVA (new)

Okay. On the upper right hand corner (under your egg) there should be a link that says Show HTML/BBCode Links. Click on it. Then it will show you to things. Go to the HTML Code and copy the writing that's in the white below the HTML Code and then you paste it on the comment boc and post your comment and there u go.

message 9: by Ava (new)

Ava | 224 comments ................................. :( (Angry face)