Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

Monthly Group Read > December Read - Unholy Ghosts

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) This is one of the books chosen for the December group read! If you chose to read it, let us know what you think of it, but try not to reveal any spoilers. Thanks.

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I read this a few weeks ago so I won't be reading it again for the group read, but just wanted to say I LOVED IT! One of the best series I read this year, it's gone on my favourite list!

message 3: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Ahh, that's awesome. I'm hoping to read this book sometime when I actually have free time to sit around and just read! :)

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments I know what you mean, I've been so busy recently. I used to read a book a day and now I only get through about 10 a month, if that. But I've asked for this series for Christmas so I will be rereading it at some point, just not any time soon!

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Haha, I'm lucky if I finish one a month. Like November, I read two.. It took me over a month to read Graceling.. just because I have so much homework and when I'm done my homework, I honestly don't have the energy to read. It sucks.
Beyond that, how many novels are in this series?

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 476 comments Yeah, I'm in the final year of college so the amount work I'm getting is insane! We've been told we're having it easy at the moment and that's it's gona be a lot worse after Christmas, so I'm going to squeeze as much reading in as I can this month.
There's three books out at the moment, I know there's a fourth one coming out next year but as for the whole series, I'm not sure how many books there's going to be. Not that I mind, it's too good to end!

message 7: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie RM (mackenzierm) Oh gosh, that really sucks! Everyone in my classes, especially math, is always complaining that we get too much homework, and I'm always sitting there thinking 'you think this is too much? wait til we start cegep!'
Oh okay, that's awesome. I hope to find time to start this series then :)

Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional...

unread topics | mark unread