This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate the tooth fairy

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I had to pay $85 to get my daughter's tooth extracted and then still had to pay her $10 for the fucking tooth. Who made these rules?

message 2: by smetchie (last edited Nov 30, 2010 10:21AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments We panicked and probably got ripped off. I think I got a quarter, like Teenie's niece.

message 3: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Ten dollars is pretty insane for a tooth! Why did it have to be extracted? No dental floss on the door knob or Harry weilding pliers dipped in bleach at your house?

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Fucking bitch. I hate her and her inflated prices.

message 5: by smetchie (last edited Nov 30, 2010 01:06PM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Maybe it was just 10 for the first tooth. We've got a lot more teeth to go in this house!! She also rolled the cash up before she left it under the pillow. I wonder if she deals crank on the side.

message 6: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Maybe the Tooth Fairy = Paris Hilton?

message 7: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Maybe the $10.00 was for the whole mouth? The tooth fairy probably has an unemployed partner and two fairy kids who moved back in after graduating with degrees in Communications and Art History.

Times are tough.

message 8: by smetchie (last edited Jan 04, 2011 11:09AM) (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Do you know that fucking bitch left $10 AGAIN!? And this tooth just fell out on it's own with no whining, complaining or dentist. What the fuck?

"All I have is a ten."

What a bunch of crap.

message 9: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments I'm about ready to come to your house and rip all my teefs out just for the benefits.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd look adorable!

message 11: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments Montambeau wrote: "You'd look adorable!"

It's a miracle that after living in East County for as long as I have that I even have teefs left to lose!