Chicks On Lit discussion

Just for Fun > Choose: Santa Hat, Santa socks or Santa Unmentionables

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leslie (last edited Nov 30, 2010 07:04AM) (new)

Leslie (lesslie) For me: Santa socks. I love seasonal socks. Have 'em for all the holidays. Never liked Santa hats cos they mess up my hair. I'm from the deep south, where hair is a religion and we all still use hairspray (Rave #4: holds even in 100% humidity). And as for Santa undies, please, that's like putting tinsel on porkroast-inpractical and just, well, weird looking.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine | 1311 comments Well I have to say Holiday socks... I have snow men, snow flakes, penguins w Santa hats, all kinds of cute socks.. Santa hats: only when I was a kid, not any more. Santa unmentionables: well maybe something red but thats the extent of it. :)

message 3: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) | 4934 comments santa hat

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda | 443 comments Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "santa hat"

Same here!

Elizabeth (Alaska) If it were unmentionables, who would know?

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda | 443 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "If it were unmentionables, who would know?"

You've got a point there!

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda | 1569 comments Santa unmentionables-who is to say Santa doesn't have a naughty side! LOL

Elizabeth (Alaska) LOL - are we wearing the unmentionables or are they for Santa?

message 9: by Linda (new)

Linda | 1569 comments I've been known to wear festive boxers.

message 10: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) | 4934 comments I have a Christmas bell and Christmas bell earrings I wear every year.

message 11: by Linda (new)

Linda | 443 comments No, SANTA is wearing the unmentionables. Let's not go there!

message 12: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) Linda, I love buying festive boxers for the boys. Each year is a challenge to find whatever is cool for that particular year. I used to make them, but now Walmart seems to stock really fun ones in the seasonal section. I make long pj pants for me, no ones want to see these Shirley Temple legs.
Jayme, I love Chritmas earrings. I've been wearing my sparkly snowflakes for days. I have some reindeer antlers with ornaments dangling that I share with my Golden REtriever. Tee hee

message 13: by Shay (new)

Shay | 284 comments Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "I have a Christmas bell and Christmas bell earrings I wear every year."

Do the earrings light up? My mom used to have several pairs that lit up.

message 14: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) Shay wrote: "Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "I have a Christmas bell and Christmas bell earrings I wear every year."

Do the earrings light up? My mom used to have several pairs that lit up."

Oh, no, but that would be fun.

message 15: by Shay (new)

Shay | 284 comments Leslie wrote: "Shay wrote: "Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "I have a Christmas bell and Christmas bell earrings I wear every year."

Do the earrings light up? My mom used to have several pairs that lit up."

..."

She also used to have the lighted pins- like a Christmas tree one with the lights that actually were lights. Or a Rudolph with an actual glowing read nose.

message 16: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesslie) I think anything goes at Christmas. Growing up, we even had decorations for the bathroom. No such thing as tacky at Christmas. Mind you, I like to see OTHERS doing and wearing and being tacky. Not me. I'm too shy and don't want to be noticed.