Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Let's Get Specific! > Julie Czerneda

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AgtDianaPrince (new)

AgtDianaPrince | 10 comments Has anyone read any of Julie Czerneda’s books? I have to admit she is one of my favorite sci-fi authors. The most memorable romance story she has written was the Trade Pack Universe Series. There are 3 books.

1. A Thousand Words for Stranger
2. Ties of Power
3. To Trade the Stars

If you are a Sci-fi lover, I highly recommend this series. Just give it a try!

It has been a while since I read this series, I think it’s time for a re-read!

A Thousand Words for Stranger (Trade Pact Universe, #1) by Julie E. Czerneda Ties of Power (Trade Pact Universe, #2) by Julie E. Czerneda To Trade the Stars (Trade Pact Universe, #3) by Julie E. Czerneda

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore I haven't read that series, but I'll definitely look for. Thanks!

message 3: by AnnaM (new)

AnnaM (annamc) | 1111 comments I read and loved A Thousand Words for Stranger and have both of the others but haven't read them yet.

I also have a bunch of her other books in my To Read pile.

message 4: by AgtDianaPrince (new)

AgtDianaPrince | 10 comments I dont think you will be disappointed at all with any of her books.

message 5: by new_user (new)

new_user | 755 comments I should really get to her books. I've heard only good things! I'll bump them up my list! :D

message 6: by AnnaM (new)

AnnaM (annamc) | 1111 comments The *only* thing keeping me from reading them is that they're so long. I adore long books but there's no way I could read them and still complete the SFR Reading Challenge. I simply don't have time to read that much! I wish!

Hopefully, Rae will have a small committment level in the 2011 challenge so I can participate but still read other things. Course, looking through my To Reads I have a LOT of SFR in there, probably at least 25 more.