Writers Unite discussion

Writers H-M > Kaylin;)'s Writing! ;););););););)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! So, I'm really excited right now because I just finished my first novel!!! I'm so psyched! If you are interested in romance, this is definitely for you!

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

It's called "He Loves Me ~ He Loves Me Not" and here's the summary;

When Emma Jones moves in with her teenage-wannabe mom, she finds out Damien, the hot quarterback from her new high school, is her new next-door neighbor. Usually, she would be psyched, but this guy is so not her type. He's rude, he's a liar, and worst of all, he doesn't respect pie. Then she meets Erik and her whole world changes. He's sweet, kind, and Emma can't seem to stay mad at him for long. To put it bluntly, he's perfect. But is he really?
Who will Emma choose; Damien the liar, or Erik the perfect? Or will she choose at all?

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Wow. This novel was amazing!!! I especially liked the ending. Keep up the good work!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! It means a lot to me for you to like it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelsie!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey hey! People, I just posted the first chapter/prologue of the sequel to He Loves ~ Me He Loves Me Not!!!!

message 6: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to read this!!! The prologue was really good and can't wait for more chapters.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you read the description of it? Because the description kind of gives away a few things but keeps other important details hidden!

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) yep! Can't wait for more!