Spanish Writers discussion

Articles > Have you read Don Quixote?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Válgame (last edited Nov 29, 2010 08:34PM) (new)

Válgame Válgame (miguelelportugues) | 4 comments Mod
What do you think this masterpiece of Spanish culture?
I love it, but Don Miguel de Cervantes, though born in a village called Alcalá de Henares, near the city I was born, Madrid, is not my favorite writer.
With permission from the one-armed man from Lepanto, my favorite writer is not it, my favorite writer is Edgar Allan Poe, and what's your favorite writer?
Edgar Allan Poe
description

message 2: by Clara (new)

Clara Martín Hernández (Claramh) | 2 comments Hey Marino, i'm Clara, your spanish friend from blog "La Comunidad El Pais". Nice to see u again.
I did'n read Don Quixote, but i promise do it sometime, now i'm reading Zori 1ª Parte, i love it, congratulations.
Well, you asked for "my prefer writer", it's no easy to say, you're one of my prefer, but, there's another spanish writer maybe she's my prefer, her name is Ángeles Caso.
See you Marino, thank u for invite me this place!
Hugs! Clara

message 3: by Válgame (new)

Válgame Válgame (miguelelportugues) | 4 comments Mod
Miguel wrote: "What do you think this masterpiece of Spanish culture?
I love it, but Don Miguel de Cervantes, though born in a village called Alcalá de Henares, near the city I was born, Madrid, is not my favorit..."

Hi Clara, I remember you, welcome!. you don't know how happy you make me that you're reading "Zori Part I", I hope you like it!.
Ángeles Caso is a great spanish writer, she was news anchor before writer and she's also my wife's favorite writer.
Hugs!.
Miguel Angel "Marine"