The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

The Books > Book 6: Killer

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Discuss book 6 here

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOVING IT!!!!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) UGH! ADD KATE TO THE HITLIST LOL

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I FINISHED THIS BOOK LAST NIGHT. IT IS BY FAR MY FAVORITE ONE IN THE SERIES. I DONT WANT TO GIVE ANYTHING AWAY TO SOMEONE WHO DOESNT WANT TO KNOW. I AM GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW ON IT AND I WILL INCLUDE SOME SPOILERS SO IF YOU WANT THEM, I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IM DONE WITH MY REVIEW

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) oohhh i like spoilers twin ;)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I KNOW YOU DO TWIN. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I POST IT. LOL- THE END WAS SOOOOO TWISTED!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) OK TWIN, AND EVERYONE. MY REVIEW OF KILLER IS POSTED. IT CONTAINS A TON OF SPOILERS SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW DONT READ IT!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yey i'm going 2 read it now,
i <3 me sum spoilers. i'm not patient enuf 2 wait :p

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ooooohhhhhh cnt wait 2 read them now.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) DID YOU LIKE MY REVIEW? IT WAS SPOILER HEAVEN HUH?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i <3 ur review. it was definitely spoiler heaven but now u have 2 do the same 4 night star :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) AS SOON AS I READ IT I WILL. 2 MORE PLL TO GO LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yey make sure u post spoilers in ur reviews 4 me :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) THEY ARE FOR YOU TWIN. I NEVER PUT SPOILERS IN BEFORE. BUT I DID IT JUST FOR YOU LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) ;)
thanx twin, i luvz u even more 4 it <3

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) <3

message 18: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments waiting waiting waiting for this book. I ordered it soo long ago :(

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lol i haven't read the second one yet. i'm going to the book shops on tuesday 2 c if i can get book 3 and 4. they r the only ones out over here so far i think :) the next 2/3 r coming out in february

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) Yeah our group isn't the most active since we haven't all read all them yet. Lol I need you girls to finish! Lol

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) twin, ur bck
YEY and u ain't writing in caps?????

message 22: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I know right!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) its strange isn't it?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i have books 1 - 4 now. :)
gonna read them reli soon.

message 25: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments yay! it feels like forever ago when i read them lol. I can't wait for killer to get here :) none of the stores stock them here cause they are getting re-released with tie in covers with the show

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yea i have the tie-in covers. even tho the actors r only on the first 1 and then there is just some random girls on the others which i dnt get but i gotta get them covers coz the others didn't get released here so i gotta wait until the others come out over here but apparently 5 and 6 r coming out in february so i better get the other ones read lol

message 27: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments Killer came today! yay!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) YEY!!!!!
i'm startin flawless :D

message 29: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments i'm half way through and hardly anything is happened!!! its kinda weird

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) oh that's kinda crap. :(

message 31: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments i feel like it is slowly leading up to something though! lol its not bad its just the girls have only got like ONE text lol.

message 32: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments Finished Killer!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yey cnt wait to read the rest of them but i'm probably gonna read a different book after flawless. i read storm born by richelle mead and i just got the second one today so i wanna read that next :)

message 34: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments oooo i want to read that too :)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) it was so good. :)