The Twins Pretty Little Liars Fan Club discussion

The Books > Book 2: Flawless

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Discuss book 2 here

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments OMG Book 2 was soo good!! My bf was watching Cricket all day on Sunday (Australia VS England) so I sat in the lounge room reading all day it was so good and I couldn't put it down.

Firstly MY GOD I HATE MELLISSA - she is so evil more evil than you can imagine!! how could anyone be like that to their family, I have a sister and I could never be horrible to her!!

I really want to know if Toby was telling Emily all of that cause he was going to hurt her or what - because he was being really weird and also gross about the him and jenna thing!!! I was glad they told us in the end what had happened cause I really really wanted to know!!

Excited to start book there now!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YEAH MELISSA IS A BITCH TO THE MAX! HOW OLD ARE YOU TEGAN?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i can't wait to read this book. ugh i'm so impatient for it. lol

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL I THINK KILLER MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE SO FAR

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) is it reli good?
i'll have 2 tell u as i'm reading them

message 7: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments Im 22! How old are you guys? I haven't started reading the third book yet because I have been busy at work and supposed to be applying for a new job and have to write the application by Friday.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i'm 19, waiting 4 book 2 2 b delivered. i'm so impatient. lol. i read mostly on the train 2 n from uni.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) IM 24...IM THE OLD ONE LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz twin.

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments lol 24 isnt old!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know it isn't twin
:)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) IT IS WHEN YOUR THE OLDEST. LOL. I HONESTLY DONT FEEL OLD. IT'S JUST FUNNY BECAUSE DARREN ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME FOR READING YOUNG ADULT BOOKS AND SAYS IM TOO OLD FOR THEM. SO IT'S JUST A BIG JOKE. BUT WE HAVE YET TO HAVE SOMEONE IN ANY OF THE GROUPS BE OLDER THAN ME LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) awwwwww my mum reads my ya books
no1 is 2 old 4 these books

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I AGREE... OH YEAH AND IM BACK LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) YEY :)

message 17: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments I joined a group on here YA for adults - and alot of the people on there are much older :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER. THANKS

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL twin :)

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) starting this today, cnt wait :p

message 22: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments exciting! I started Killer today - it made me realise how much i missed reading about the girls <3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i haven't actually started it yet coz i'm 2 stressed. i've been called 4 jury service at the time i have my exams and if i dnt apply 2 get it deferred i cud b charged £1000. UGH!!!

message 24: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments surely they will let you off since you have uni exams? I did jury duty once!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i hope so. i can get it put at a later date i think, u can put dates on the form when in the next 12 months you r available so i'm gonna put in august when i'm off uni.

message 26: by Joy (new)

Joy | 95 comments coolio thats a good idea!