; One on Ones <3 discussion

; One on One > :)**********ɐuuɐɥ sı ǝɯɐu lɐǝɹ ʎɯ ʇnq + Raven Prowl

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments You pick the topic. :)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments c[: Okay then you make the first char.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Okay.

Cassandra
F

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments You wanna start?

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra was Wandering around.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra glanced at him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra smiled, seeing him walking her way.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra nodded, "Hi, i'm Cassandra." she said.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra blushed lightly, "Yours isn't that bad."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra smiled, "No problem."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "So what class do you have?" she asked.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "Me too." she grinned.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass walked in after him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass took a seat.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra decided to draw Kyle. She smiled and drew him almost perfectly. Then she stsrted painting him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra was just finishing g the final touches.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra finished. She looked at him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments She showed him the painting.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra looked at him and blushed lightly, "Wow.... That's amazing."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "No problem." she smiled.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "I know it's not the best, but I tried." she said.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments "Thanks." she said.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra stood up as the bell rang.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra glanced at her schedule, "Math." she muttered.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra walked to her math class.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass took a seat.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass doodled on her note book.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra looked up as the teacher walked in and began the boring lecture.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra left when class was over.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Ccassandra put her books in her locker before heading down to the cafeteria to eat lunch.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra sat at a table with a few friends.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra glanced around the room and saw Kyle sitting by himself.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra chatted to her friends for a few minutes. She looked back to Kyle and sighed, "Hey guys I'll be back in a minute..." she said as she excused herself, standing up and walking over to Kyle with her lunch. She took a seat, "Kyle? Are you okay?" she asked.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra blinked, "Oh... I uhh. I see..." she said, "I'm very sure you'll find a girlfriend that's just right for you. I mean, I'm still single and I haven't got a boyfriend. But I know I'll find the right guy. You just need to be patient."

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra sighed, "Okay." she murmured softly. "Was it something I said?" she asked herself in her head.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra stood up and walked back over to her table. She was worrying about Kyle the whole time.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments When school was over, she began to walk home.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments When she got home, she did her homework then ate something before laying down in her bed.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra slept.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments ((Next day?))

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra got up. She made herself brekky.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass ate quickly, put food for her cat and got dressed.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cass glanced at the time.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra stretched and grabbed her things. She walked outside and closed the door.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra walked to school and sat on an empty bench.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra glanced at him.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra saw what had happened. She glared after the jocks, then got up and walked over to Kyle, "Hey... I saw what those guys did to you. They're real jerks." she said, bending down and helping him grab his things.

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra handed his things back to him, "Wow that's harsh..." she murmured.

message 50: by Raven Prowl (Silverfang) (last edited Feb 19, 2011 08:16AM) (new)

Raven Prowl (Silverfang)   (whitefang) | 932 comments Cassandra blinked in surprise. Her gaze strayed back to Kyle, "I really think you should calm down... I know what it's like being bullied. I was bullied all the time, until I stuck up for myself." she said.

« previous 1