The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod Fan Club discussion

Disscussions > Last Book?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) I am yet to read the last book "Twelfth Grade Kills"(not available in my country... duh), but I am curious, has the story ended? I asked because I found that there would be some sort of Slayer books...

message 2: by Belle (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) I hope the series isn't over, and at the end it kind of leaves room for a next book but doesn't at the same time.

What slayer books?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Theres a series of Joss and the slayer society...

I'm getting the last book tomarrow! yay! =D

message 4: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 28 comments Mod
Where did we here about the new series w/ Joss and the Slayers?

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Check the bibliography of Heather Brewer and her official site.

message 6: by Seth (new)

Mind sharing a link? I looked, but couldn't find it.

message 7: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) http://www.heatherbrewer.com/books/in...

"Are you a fan of Joss? Curious about the Slayer Society and their secretive ways? Want to know what transpired during the summers between Vlad's school years? Get ready for a spin-off series of epic preportions, all about Joss and featuring some of your favorite vampires from The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod. (Don't forget your stake!)"

By the way, I am not a fan of Joss and will likely skip these books. Of all fictional characters, vampire slayers are most unpleasant for me.

message 8: by Seth (new)

Unugh. I hate Joss so freaking much; I want to bash his head in. But I really liked the Vlad books; so I may read the Slayer books.

message 9: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Seth wrote: "Unugh. I hate Joss so freaking much;"

So now there are the two of us :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Make it three...

message 11: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) we can make anti-Slayer Society :D

message 12: by Belle (last edited Dec 03, 2010 04:59PM) (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) I do hate Joss, but its not like he was evil. (Besides the practically killing Vlad part) But didn't he do it to protect everyone??? If killing one person saved everyone else, I'd probably do it too. Not that i'd kill anyone in the first place.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

True...but i still don't like him..

message 14: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) It's not true. The greatest evils are done in this world in the name of the greater good. Joss wanted to kill Vlad for what he is. This made him like the machine from The Terminator. It is absolutely unacceptable - especially because Vlad hadn't hurt anyone.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

True...but in the 5th book, they were going to kill EVERYONE, even though i don't like Joss, it's still a point.

message 16: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) Vlad was ever going to kill anyone :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ever or never?

message 18: by Belle (new)

Belle (izzy_theberge) Vlad never wanted to kill anyone.
And Joss only wanted to kill Vlad because he thought that he wanted to kill people. Or already did.

message 19: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) He thought... and was acting like a jury and executioner... that's why I hate him (keep in mind, I haven't read book 5). Because of the two, only he was a killer.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2010 10:01AM) (new)

Tell us when you read the 5th book...you might see things differently..

message 21: by Alexander (new)

Alexander Draganov (darthsparhawk) I may find why he became such horrid person... :) But I doubt that I will ever like him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

You might....i just finished the last book and i like Joss now...

message 23: by Seth (new)

Blaaah. Hate Joss.