TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > I said I'd be back....

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Hey guys, you remember me? Well, I've been silently watching from the sidelines, waiting for the day when I felt it was time I come back. And today was that day! I've just missed you all so much, I couldn't help being away any longer :D

Wow... It's been so long... * reminisces*

message 2: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments lol I know :D

message 3: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments :D Hi!

Good...

Wow, where is everyone?

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Amani wrote: ":D Hi!

Good...

Wow, where is everyone?"

I'm great Amani-chan!! I MISSCHU!!!! *cries melodramatically* KYAAAAAA TOPH!!! :D I LOVE TOPH!!!

message 5: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Nov 30, 2010 01:31AM) (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "whatever guys

you think being unconcious is funny? Yeah? Well, there you GO..."

Who was laughing? NO ONE

message 6: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

and I decided to just ignore your comment as you seem to be the type to seek for attention. I could have said something more insulting but I'm bigger than that.

so yes I agree with Rose.

I am very well known in this group to be nice, and quite funny but not as funny as the Queen of Hilarity: Rose, to whom just spoke to you.

I dare say you have been getting on my nerves from day 1.

The most mature thing I could do to take control of my emotions is to ignore you.

So how can you say someone is laughing at you?

I did not comment on your statement because I don't feel the need to nor did I want to.

The Rain has spoken.

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "oh yes really, is it illegal to seek for attention???"

No, but it sure is annoying, and when you annoy people, you either get sued (trust me... I know) or you get ignored.

In my case when I ignored you, you thought I was doing this and that when I clearly did nothing but ignore you. Thus, you got annoying and hence, the cycle never ends.

If you're looking for people who want to hear you seek for attention, this isn't the right group for you.

message 8: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Well so far from what I see it's not sometimes, it's so far you have been.

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yes, and that's because this is a virtual world Miss Fadhilah. What you say is what we're going to base our judgement on.

We can't see you and thank god I don't know you in person because so far in our discussions I have been quite miffed and I am rarely miffed.

I assure you, what you show yourself in one place is exactly what you are in the other. Attitude is a subconcious way of expressing one's personality.

I may not know you in other groups but I assure you you and I would have the exact same discussion as we do now.

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "My god, not a single exclamation point.... e-e

How you keep your temper this intact is beyond me, Rain. >-<"

Hahaha experience Rose. ;) The hubby, the lil brother, the family, the university... yeah... I realised it's not worth it anymore.

I'm just wasting energy on an entity that clearly does not discharge any positive influence in my life.

You know the saying, right? Don't argue with a/an (insert adjective/noun here) because they'd beat you in experience.

It goes with absolutely everybody, be it a good adjective or a bad adjective.

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "Whatever guys

you know, talking like this to me will make me break to pieces so forget it"

The best course of action is to stop annoying us.

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "@everyone who has made me rein my tears:
yes, and how am I annoying you? seeking for attention? I'm not asking for your attention, or anybody else's."

How in heavens did I make you cry? Not once did I scream at you.

message 13: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "@everyone who has made me rein my tears:
yes, and how am I annoying you? seeking for attention? I'm not asking for your attention, or anybody else's."

Sigh. I give up. I've wasted enough space and time on this.

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "~*~ Candy-Rain ~*~ wrote: "Rose wrote: "My god, not a single exclamation point.... e-e

How you keep your temper this intact is beyond me, Rain. >-

Hahaha experience Rose. ;) The hubby, the lil b..."

LOL ROSE!!! *hugs*

have an anti-twilight ice cream :D *hands you a berry bloody bella*

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Mmmmm, berry flavour.... ^^

Would you believe that my school stopped selling delicious Italian Ice because of stupid budget cuts?!?

It was, like, the most delicious thing they were selling and E..."

The Business Advisor must die!!! :P

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "I never had once tasted them"

They're just made up flavours here in TAC.

message 17: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Fadhilah wrote: "Sounds yummy..."

It was DELICIOUS!!!! *cries* I WANT MOOOOOORE! *furiously licks Berry Bloody Bella*"

Uh... you gotta ask Sock for that. *jerks thumb at said fat ass*

Sock: *counts the tubs of ice cream greedily*

message 18: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "You all are eating ice cream and I'm not!!!

*sniffles back tears* :p hehehehe...

lol,,

*counts money to buy ice cream*"

it's free for every Twilight Hater members

message 19: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Ohmaigawsh, I'm broke!!!

I just realized that I forgot to ask my dad for money for school!!! >-< Aaargh, I don't wanna eat the stale lunches they give out... :("

Lol!! Cafeteria food here in my university is very good! :D

I waste so much money on food eh! hahaha once he's here, he'd probably end up shouldering all the expenses!! Hooray males!! :P lol

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Yes.

message 21: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "lucky you... :P

hahaha, your boyfriend pays for you..

now...hmmm...I have to pay for my crush...

I know it's sorta stupid"

I don't like it when people pay for me, I feel guilty especially if it's my boyfriend.

I never ask him for anything so he ends up buying me something. :P

Why would you pay for your crush?

Is it a date?

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

wth. that's wrong!

He's taking advantage of you!

message 23: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

There is no way in hell that this person is being nice to you. Whether or not he knows that you like him, why the hell would he ask money from you ALL the time?

Have some guts and tell him no!

Unless you like it when someone keeps asking you for money for no urgent reason.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Awkward.....*shifts away*

Anyways, welcome back Amani!

And yesh, Toph is awesome!!!

message 25: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Rose wrote: "Awkward.....*shifts away*

Anyways, welcome back Amani!

And yesh, Toph is awesome!!!"

TEH TOPH!!!! >O<"

Yes ... TOPH TOPH TOPH!! :D Koz she's tough! :P lol

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD That's my sister's favorite episode.

message 27: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

LOL!!! Have you guys seen the Fire Book's episode when they watched a play about them?

I have the full dvd sets of Avatar and I was thinking of using that as a comic of them watching Twilight and Zuko complains on how shit it was. :D

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments OMG YOU SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT!! IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!

message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

YAY!!! ON TO WORK!!

would that be a great xmas present for everyone?

I'd probably edit the twilight movie and that episode of avatar :P

message 30: by Rose (last edited Dec 03, 2010 05:03AM) (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments If I had to guess I would say something you have to pay for, like tablet or whatever.

And Zuko is hot!

message 31: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ......

I would actually say naked...

OMG THAT HAPPENED IN A MANGA!

*reads shojo manga*

message 32: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments ZOMG RAIN!!!!!! (Sorry, I just looked at this thread right now XD lol I didn't realize others had replied). BUT ZOMG!!!!

message 33: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments AND ROSE!!!!! HI ROSE!!!!!

message 34: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Amani wrote: "ZOMG RAIN!!!!!! (Sorry, I just looked at this thread right now XD lol I didn't realize others had replied). BUT ZOMG!!!!"

heheheh!!

*hugs Amani* how you goin'?

I'm also wondering, what does Z in OMG mean?

message 35: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments *Hugs back*

I'm doing epicly! lol I just started a blog, as well as a joint blog with Rose!

Here's my blog:

http://theboredbloggersretreat.blogsp...

I'd give you a link to the second, but we haven't posted anything yet since we're creating a Guide to surviving supernatural occurrences, and we want to add hand-drawn photos. Mine has the first chapter to that guide already posted, but without the awesome pics. :D

How have you been?

message 36: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Amani wrote: "*Hugs back*

Here's my blog:

I'd give you a link to the second, but w..."

I'm good. Real stressed with everything >_<

But if you guys need help on that, just ask me! :D

message 37: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "~*~ Candy-Rain ~*~ wrote: "Amani wrote: "*Hugs back*

Here's my blog:

..."

LOL!! GO ROSE GO!! DRAW!! :p *takes out gun* uhhh not that draw? sorry >_<

message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "Hi, how do you edit movies?"

Using windows Movie Editor? I forgot the name but it does that, and you can also purchase a special software that does that.

message 39: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

it's legal as long as you don't make profit out of it without mentioning the copy rights.

But if you mention the copy rights that it is not your own movie and that the whole editing thing was yours, then I guess you're pretty safe.

It's hard and yes you have to purchase some special editing software if you want to be able to edit at a professional level.