X-Men Roleplay discussion

Characters > Jasmine's Awesomest Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I shall make them soon. Lookie, Yum-yum, Lookie! :P

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Yay! Now just get one up here and I shall love you forever, even when you are in one of your not-so-frequent bad moods. :P

message 3: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Nov 29, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy You should love me anyway :P Eh, my bad moods have been pretty frequent lately. I have no idea why >.<
Alright, here we go. :P

Name: Adrian

Mutant Name: Dreadwing

Appearance: http://thecia.com.au/reviews/s/images...

Personality: Adrian is a confident young man, but unlike his brother this doesn't exactly make him arrogant. He's often cracking jokes or making outlandish comments, but at the same time he's particularly careful not to annoy anyone whilst he does it. It's easy to make him feel guilty, and he's not big on the whole confrontation thing. If he makes someone angry, he feels obliged to apologize and make it up to them. However, he also has a sort of "radar" for when things get too cheesy, and valiantly tries to avoid such situations.

His humor isn't created through making fun of people or embarrassing them unlike some boys his age, though. He could be considered mature for his age, and he's truly a romantic at heart. In other words, he'd rather get along with the girls he likes, rather than push them away through cruel pranks or harsh words. He aims to please, and likes to be on good terms with pretty much everybody. Well, everyone apart from his brother, but to Adrians credit he does try to get along with him.

Mutation: Adrians mutation is fairly simple. Giant black wings have sprouted from his back that fold in and disappear when they're not needed, giving him the ability of flight, as well as the speed and agility of your average cheetah. He can act a little animalistic because of this, but nothing too serious. He also seems to be somewhat resistant to others powers, and has a connection to birds and cats- wild or otherwise.

Views: Adrian doesn't really have an opinion. On one hand, he thinks being a mutant is great! On the other hand, he also thinks it rather limiting, as it means he can't really interact with humans without something freaky happening. Unlike Damen, he doesn't think humans are below him, and reckons that mutants and humans are pretty much equal. They both have their flaws and benefits.

Crush: Alicia (Allie)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse: None

Other: Brother to Damen.

Name: Damen

Mutant Name: Black Hand

Appearance: http://0.tqn.com/d/scifi/1/0/d/_/-/-/...

Personality: Damen is, quite frankly, an arrogant prick who rarely cares about anyone but himself. He's often smug, but his sarcastic innocence and blunt comments are often what makes him so amusing. He's also surprisingly intelligent, shown through his cunning and manipulative words and actions. Not only that, but he has a tendency to flirt with almost anyone, but you've got to be mildly attractive for him to do so.

Underneath his indifferent exterior, however, you find a different person completely. Damen does have a heart- he just chooses not to show it. His feelings are capable of being hurt, but his pride prevents such a thing from being revealed all that easily. He's a bit of a sweetheart when it comes down to it, and would do pretty much anything for someone who was close to him. His tendency to drive people away before they get that close, though, makes many think he's a heartless guy. Not many have the patience to see past his charade. He's tolerable, he's just not always reasonable.

Mutation: Mindblast: the abiltiy to turn telepathy into an offensive weapon. This is done by overloading the mental channel with a "mind blast" which causes great pain, unconciousness, and sometimes even death. They can also be used to erase specific memories, or even all of them.
Telepathy and Mind Control: Mind Control is where the use takes control of anothers bodies. Telepathy, put as basically as possible, is the ability to read others thoughts and to communicate with others mentally.
Memory Manipulation: The simple ability to erase, alter, or plant false memories in someones mind. He can also look through others memories from the past.

Views: Damen despises human, and thinks them the lesser beings. He believes being a mutant is a gift that is only bestowed upon those who are worthy... particularly himself. He doesn't care for the other mutants all that much, as it's easier to be hated by everyone than have to try and keep them all happy.

Crush: Open

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse: N.O.N.E

Other: Brother to Adrian.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Haha, wonderful! I love them! :P Especially the 'prick'. XD Accepted. Can Allie crush on Adrian?

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Sure!

Haha, thanks! ^.^

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy XD Is Allie the twelve year old? :P

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Why yus. :P I was maybe gonna change her age to make her older anyway, though.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I did decide to change her age. She's 17 now, and I made two others.
Okay, Jazzy? ;P

Hey... *poke* Have you made that list yet? :P

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eh, I wouldn't have minded either way :P

Noooooooooooooo... :)

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Haha. Well, do it!!!!!!

LOL

Should I go ahead and start the roleplay?

message 11: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Your choice! Personally, I want to get a few more characters made, but go right ahead if you want to.

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Ahh. Well, does that mean you are working on some right now? *eyebrow wiggle*

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nope. Not right now. But I'm chucking in a female or two in sooner or later. Probably tonight.

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Ooh! Yay!!! If you do it within the next hour or so you shall have extra brownie points. :P

message 15: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Aw... Fine. I'll start now *Grumbles*

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Yay!! Thankies!!!

message 17: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Dec 03, 2010 12:42AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Sabine

Mutant Name: Aero

Appearance: http://screencrave.frsucrave.netdna-c...

Personality: Sabine is, without a doubt, fun-loving and full of life. Little can bring her spirits down, and she's filled with humor and sharp comebacks when they're needed. She enjoys 'coasting through the middle,' surprisingly enough, instead of constantly forcing herself into the spotlight. Half the time she's barely noticed due to her laid back manner and easygoing behaviour, resulting in a sometimes quiet self. Because she's not filling the air with constant chatteer 24/7, she picks up on conversations others might miss, and she purposely listens to the more amusing guys... the ones who always have a conversation that is meant to be listened to. She has a lot of energy, however, and is filled with what seems to be an endless supply. Yet she's often quiet as she slips in and out of daydreams, and has a tendency to zone out. She may seem attentive, but she's probably a million worlds a way. This is easily put down to her short attention span, needless to add this results in her preferring to fill her life with all sorts of excitement.

Although sometimes quiet, she can be extremely chatty... and flirty when the time calls for it. Most of the time, though, she'd rather be friends with the majority of guys than take things to the next level. She's extremely friendly, but at the same time very protective of her friends. She'd happily stick up for someone who was easily frightened or didn't have a lot of confidence, and of all her favourite activities the one she enjoys most would probably be befriending the younger generation. And the older, too, when the time calls for it. Overall, she's a considerate and optimistic girl whose always got something on her mind, even if that something is having her head in the clouds.

Mutation: Atmokinesis: The ability to control the weather mentally. Strong emotions such a hatred, fury and being ecstatic can also influence the weather accidentally.
Impersonating: A sort-of shapeshifting, in which one can alter their appearance to look exactly like someone else. Basically, to change shape into another human so they look, sound ect. exactly like that person.
Animal Control: The ability to communicate and control, mainly control, other animals- excluding humans. This ability is most effective on dogs/foxes/wolves ect.

Views: She doesn't really have a veiw. Her whole life has been about being a mutant, and she supposes humans are just... there. It's like asking why the leaves on a plant are green (Chlorophyll, which helps with photosynthesis :P). She'll protect humans, but she has never really met any personally.

Crush: Open

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse: None

Other:

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yum-Yum the Warrior wrote: "Haha, wonderful! I love them! :P Especially the 'prick'. XD Accepted. Can Allie crush on Adrian?"

Especially the 'prick'- would that mean by any chance you liked Damen better than Adrian? If so, I can't believe I didn't pick up on that *Facepalm* I have a tendency to read posts, but their meaning just doesn't sink in :P

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Oh no. I just enjoyed that one reference. :P

And very nice character, accepted. :P

message 20: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Thought so. Jsut making sure.

I am so annoyed. MY LITTLE BROTHER DRANK MY COCA COLA!!! GRRR- RAWR!!!

Why, thankies! Yum-yum, you must be my inspiration for getting up early tomorrow morning. I used to have a habit of getting up at 4:30am, but now I'm reduced to struggling to get out of bed a 6:30am! I'm aiming for 5:30am tomorrow... I hope it works. If I don't get up early tomorrow you can... um... do whatever you want. I'll stick up for Wolverine and act all fangirlish about him! How about that? :P

And I know, my sleeping patterns are mental. :P I just like being up alone for some reason.

message 21: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I do too, but i'm too lazy to do anything about it uless it's accidental. :P
Oooh! Yay!!! Fangirlness!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry. That stinking brother.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Aw man! I got up as late as poossible this morning *Curses self*

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Grr... I really want to make new characters but I have no idea who to make *Head-meet-desk*

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Ehh, it's okay. I am sure you will be able to come up with something, because you're just awesome like that. :)

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy At last, someones admits what we're all thinking :D Jk, jk :P

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Haha, o'course. :P

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hey, not to be off-topic, but did someone post a picture in one of the Moonlit Waters Characters thingy?

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 143 comments *Facepalm* Yum-yum changed her profle picture

No? I don't know

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
It was someone from Jenn's group... Featherscreech.

Why yus. Yus I did. :P

message 30: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Alright. *Prods at topic* My page froze, so I guessed as much. *Persistent prodding*

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I'm working on it, Jazz. Although she has said sorry a few times but not actually changed it, so would you be willing to grant me modhood for a few hours so if she won't change it, I can delete it?

message 32: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Well, is she blatantly saying she won't change it, or is she just not changing it? If you could (please :P) tell her to change it immediately and warn her if she doesn't it'll have to be deleted (put it nicely, too, btw :P). You might want to copy and paste her information into another post and label it "Featherscreech's Character" so she doesn't lose all her information first, though- she'll only lose the picture.

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I know. I told her to change it when it first came up an she ignored the post and did another one, which was then deleted by her, I guess, and now I've told her to please hurry so that you could get on the topic and she either hasn't been on or is ignoring me again.

message 34: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Alright. Temporary Modhood will be arriving at your doorstep soon enough.

message 35: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 143 comments "Temporary Modhood" Yum-yum, don't get too carried away!

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I know. Maybe she'll forget. :P jk

message 37: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Psh. You wish. :P Did you delete-a it?

message 38: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
I haven't been on, but now I have yes.

message 39: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Yesh. I can get on now :P

message 40: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Thanks, Yum-yum.

Aw man, we got retreat tomorrow... *Shudders at thought of boring religious activites* There's a reason I'm not Catholic you silly, silly, school.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Welcome.

Yeah; I never go to church. I have to say that I really don't believe in God -but actually my youth activities and even service are fun. We sing during service, we have our own band with a guitar and everything, and we have children's time during it. On Saturday my youth group drove to a city about an hour from where I live and went through the 'Wllalk to Bethlehem.' It was soooooooooooooo much fun. :P

message 42: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Heh, neither do I, really. I only went there for the education and sports oppurtunities :P Wow, you go to youth group? Sounds like fun. I have absolutely nothing to do with religion, apart from my school. My friends seem to find it funny :P

So, this new character I'm trying to think up... yeah, I got nothing. :P It shall come to me! One day...

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Hah, hopefully that one day will come soon. Did ya vote on all the polls? Feel free to put some more up, random or not. :P

message 44: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Random? Oh yes. Random here we come.

message 45: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Hah. Oh dear. :P

message 46: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Done. Don't look at it! *shields Yum-yum's eyes* :P

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
Nuu. Is this going to be another Ian incident?

message 48: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ian? Oh, another poll!!! *Scrambles away* *Comes back* *Chains Yum-yum down* Stay there. Good dog. *Waddles back to polls*

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 620 comments Mod
*Noms through chains* *ambles over to polls* *is scared of what I shall find*

message 50: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy You should be :P

« previous 1