The Knights of the Dawn discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Modtopia > So You Wanna Be A Mod?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

Catie  | 640 comments Mod
Okay do to LOTS of requests you need to know what the hades I am looking for. I think you should have at least 75 comments. That way I know that you have been loyal to the group long enough. You have to be on activly. I don't want any slackers. And finally you have to convince me. So here we go fill these applications out.

Name:
Date Joined:
Date Last Active: (Not today)
Number of Comments:
Why You Should Be a Mod:

Yes I can already tell you that there will most likley be spelling mistakes but I don't feel like finding them so THBBBBBB. OKAY! GO FILL ONE OUT!

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 33 comments Name: Olivia Marie
Date Joined: Can't remeber because it was a long time ago
Date Last Active: (Not today) Yesterday
Number of Comments: 29
Why You Should Be a Mod: Because I can help this group to stay active.

message 3: by Flora (last edited Jan 20, 2011 02:09PM) (new)

Flora Name: Layla Katie
Date Joined: February 26th 2010
Date Last Active: Yesterday
Number of Comments: 178
Why I Should Be a Mod: I can (and want) to help this group stay active. I love and am an adoring fan of all the fablehaven books, and I've been a faithful knight of the dawn.
There was one lapse when I wasn't active in fullfilling my knightly duties because I didn't want any of the content of book 5 to be given away, but I will never allow that to happen again *Knight's honor*. I love being a Knight of the Dawn and I am ready for my next mission.

Was it not supposed to be that long??
oops...
Well I do mean all of it.

message 4: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

LAYLA I LOVE IT!! You've kinda won me over with your wordiness but I also liked what you said and the fact that you obviously read the instructions.

BUT to be fair I'm not giving you the position yet till a couple more people fill out an application.

FUTURE APPLICATIONERS-SEE THE FIRST PARAGRAPH? USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!

message 5: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

Hannah | 769 comments Mod
Hey Catie, I REALLY WANNA BE a mod, so I'm working on mine. Expect it by Christmas!

message 6: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

OK!

message 7: by Flora (last edited Dec 20, 2010 04:02PM) (new)

Flora Catie *Oh my my my my my* wrote: "LAYLA I LOVE IT!! You've kinda won me over with your wordiness but I also liked what you said and the fact that you obviously read the instructions.

BUT to be fair I'm not giving you the positi..."

Thank you! :) btw... I like the phrase what the hades... its funny, it made me laugh and think of percy jackson!!! :)

message 8: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

Yeah, I say that and Bizeus a lot.

message 9: by Flora (new)

Flora :)!

message 10: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

I'm glad your amused my friends think it's annoying.

message 11: by Flora (new)

Flora I can't understand why... I think it's awesome!! Power to Greek mythology!!!! :)!!

message 12: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

WHOO!!!!! Also use random references to HP. Such as when I want people to be quiet I tell them to eat slugs.

message 13: by Flora (new)

Flora HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN INVENTED!!!!!!!!!
Besides the toilet... chamber pots stink (pun intended)
Have you seen the 7th movie??

message 14: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

YES! Somebody threw popcorn at me because I started crying too loud right when I saw dobby.

message 15: by Flora (new)

Flora ... OMG HOW DO YOU CHOOSE??? I was thinking to myself about how I love HP, and then I was like but I also love Fablehaven, and then I was like but I also like Rick Riordan's books..... UGH!

message 16: by Flora (new)

Flora Catie *Oh my my my my my* wrote: "YES! Somebody threw popcorn at me because I started crying too loud right when I saw dobby."

Awww. That was mean of them... I LOVED that movie, I think it was their best one so far.

message 17: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

Oh it was easy. My top 5 books/series are

1 Killers Cousin
2 Twilight
3 Harry Potter
4 Fablehaven
5 Percy Jackson

message 18: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

What did you think of Twilight? I've heard good a bad reports. Never read it. Read 3-5 but not Killers Cousin. What was that about? Good? Bad? (obviously good by the ranking, so what did you think?)

message 19: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

LOVED IT!!! It has mistakes. The writing tenchice sucks but storyline was AMAZING!!!

message 20: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

Which one?

I opened a fav. characters topic! I made descriptions for some characters. They're kinda funny! Check it out!

message 21: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (last edited Jan 25, 2011 02:59PM) (new)

Name:Hannah
Date Joined: Nov. 22, 2010
Date Last Active: 4 hours ago. If I can't today, then yesterday I believe
Number of Comments:101(now 102)
Why You Should Be a Mod:

1(and foremost) I LOVE THIS GROUP. Even though I'm not a mod I have had so much fun chatting and RPing! All my fellow KODs are so fun and creative! They Rock

2)I have so many cool ideas. I have already started one or two topics. Some ideas need mod abilities that I am without. This group has so much potential and I want to help that grow!

3) I'm online a lot. If not everyday, then almost everyday.

4) I want to keep my Fellow knight active, and I JUST LOVE UM.

5) I've already filled the minimum comments requirement. I'm also the 2nd w/most comments

SO I think that's it. I would LOVE TO BE A MOD IN THIS Group. I probably wasn't as eloquent as Katie so excuse that and spelling mistakes! Thanks for Considering me! I eagerly await your decision. you can add two mods you know! GO KOD!

message 22: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

Hannah wrote: "Which one?

I opened a fav. characters topic! I made descriptions for some characters. They're kinda funny! Check it out!"

All of them. My favorite is Eclipse. Breaking Dawn is strange.

In a sec.

I know I can add more than one but I feel like 4 mods is a bit excessive for a group this small. Although Kystal has been slacking... So it would be like 3 and a half!!!!!

message 23: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

LOL! Did you pick?
what is your verdict. We await thee!

I'm a Mod in The Lost Hero group. WE have 4, and it's fine, two of us are regulars, the others like half. I think it's fine with 4, but then that's me.

sorry if I'm trying to hard. I'm just stating stuff. I don't mean to sound.....uh what, I dunno.

message 24: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

It's fine and I was talking to Krystal like 20 seconds ago and she is kinda crabby bout the whole thing it seems sooo I'm not choosing anyone right this second because I don'thave approval from her.

message 25: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

Okay! :)

message 26: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

YAY!!!

message 27: by Briahna (new)

Briahna  Lynne (briahnalynnehollingshead) | 420 comments Mod
Name: Briahna Lynne
Date Joined: I can't remember this one, may I skip it?
Date Last Active: 2 days ago. But you can't blame me because we were busy all day.
Number of Comments: 111
Why You Should Be a Mod: I really can help this group stay active and I could bring in more people if we want that. I comment a lot on this group and am 4th in line for most comments. I ADORE my fellow knights and have many creative ideas that could make this group even more wonderful. Please hear my plea. I will give you cookies!!! http://www.myhomecooking.net/chocolat...

message 28: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

You can figure it out by going to members page and finding yourself.

http://www.goodreads.com/group/member...

you joined March 26 this year! easy as pie

message 29: by Briahna (new)

Cool!!!

message 30: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

Yep, It comes in handy.

message 31: by Briahna (new)

looks like it!

message 32: by Flora (new)

Flora Catie wrote: "LOVED IT!!! It has mistakes. The writing tenchice sucks but storyline was AMAZING!!!"

DEFINITELY!!! wow rarely anyone agrees with me its like people either have to hate them or love them but I'm in the middle. :)!

message 33: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

I still love them but she obviously can't write.

message 34: by Briahna (new)

Check out this quote, my friend Elise showed it to me.

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby. ~ Ruth E. Renkel

message 35: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

That's deep.

NOT IN A MAKING FUN OF WAY!

message 36: by Briahna (new)

Perfectly fine. I really like it.

message 37: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

So do I.

message 38: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

Cool!

message 39: by Flora (new)

Flora Catie wrote: "I still love them but she obviously can't write."

Definitely!! I really didn't like New moon though... Or the movies... I only just barely made it through twilight..

message 40: by Flora (new)

Flora Briahna wrote: "Check out this quote, my friend Elise showed it to me.

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby. ~ Ruth E. Renkel"

OMG!!! THat quote is so EPIC!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Flora (new)

Flora btw, in case it hasn't been noticed by anyone at this point. I use the word epic.. ALOT it is one of my favorite words ever!!!

message 42: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

I like that quote. EPIC IS A COOL WORD> IT"S TOTALLY EPIC! I use it sometimes too.

message 43: by Flora (new)

Flora EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCC!
I also use the word hence a lot... it fits into convos a surprisingly large amount of times!

message 44: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

IKR?!

message 45: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

LOL, it's EPIC

message 46: by Flora (new)

Flora It definitely qualifies as EPIC!

message 47: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

I have decided! Krystal is failing epically so I am picking Mods. Hannah is getting to be a mod. Katie is getting to be a mod and Briahna is too. WHAT! I can't choose between all you guys.

message 48: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

what do you mean?

message 49: by Catie , Is Really Tierd of the Word Epic (new)

You are a mod now. Krystal isn't being active so everyone who met the qualification is a mod. Krystal doesn't get a say so I decided that I can trust you guys with being a mod. You've been loyal enough but one wrone move and all your privleges are GONE!!

message 50: by Hannah, I'm gonna be gone til Saturday..Fare you well fellow KOTD! (new)

okay! :)

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.