YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Wicked Lovely > Irial

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments Here's a place to discuss Irial. Do you love him? Hate Him? want to scream his name to the stars and pronounce your undying love for him? ;)

what do you think when the Faerie who is described as "Sin in a suit" is mentioned?

message 2: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
lol I love Irial!! i like him a heck of a lot better then Niall i cried in Radiant Shadows!!! so sad!!!!!

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments Irial is one no IS my favorite character of all time. He is so unique and amazing. I love Niall too (He's my King) and I can't say what Irial is because I'll have to sensor myself ;)
@Artemis I was crying in the middle of outback reading RS

message 4: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol Irial is pretty fricken amazing!!! i love love love him!! i cant wait to see what happens if he dies in DM ooooo i am going to be mad!!!!

lol i've done that its embarrassing huh?? i was embarrassed i cried cuz i was reading HP 7 on a plane and i was crying and at some parts laughing to myself everyone stared lol

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments lol! Artemis its pefectly fine to cry over a book. I'm going to need to lock myself in my room to read DM and if -godforbid- Irial dies I'm going to read passages of INK and eat massives amount of icecream.

message 6: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol ill be right there with ya i hope like heck he doesnt die!!! i dont think i could take it

message 7: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments I don't even like to think about it *holds finger in ear* Lalalalala

message 8: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol he wont he cant he is too... well he is Irial!! there is nothing more to say it would be like Ron dyeing in HP it cant happen i will not accept it

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments *thinks of Ron in the new HP movie ... Rawr*
Irial is like dark chocolate drizzled over strawberries

message 10: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol

Heck yea he is!!!

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam (bookmarksandbourbon) | 128 comments Irial is the most deliciously sexy characters ever to be invinted ;*

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (waterspout) Love Irial but I don't like that girl he likes...I forgot her name. :))

message 13: by Sunny (new)

Sunny Lol, Leslie? I felt bad for her most of the book. I can see why she might have seemed... unremarkable in the beginning, but she definitely grew on me. Any girl who can resist Irial AND Niall has got my respect:)