Ducks discussion

Books that somehow everyone ends up reading...and whether you like or dislike them

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

i've never read it

message 2: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 13 comments i have read it! the 2nd book is blah but the 1 and 3 are jjust o.k.

message 3: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 13 comments & im not a creepy dark person

message 4: by Prapti (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:35AM) (new)

Prapti (cherryberryupyourbutt) | 4 comments well i read new moon + eclipse and they were ok. funny thing is idr what it was about...its like i had to finsh the books to c what was so great. im kinda dark not creepy!!!

i think girls love it because of the hot guys/romance thingy. i mean think about it get bite, you become the hottest dude(et) alive.

so mature and lovydovey 4 me...all the twilight copies are checked out and im not buyin 1 4 $20!! im just gonna watch the movie. get this the
edward guy is the digory guy from harry potter. You know the guy that died in the goblet of fire?

bella- who is supposed all beautiful is the creepy girl who played melinda in speak. SHEZ A ZOMBIE!!!

jacob wolf guy- hes the boy who played sharkboy...

anyway booko i end up readin an lovin is the diary of a wimpy kid.

message 5: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (hulloitsivy) | 10 comments i just read the twilight series over the summer and...uh...not as good as everyone makes them out to be.

the first one was ok. the second and third were sucky. and the fourth, i surprisingly liked.

something about her writing style...i didn't like the host very much either.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i've still never read them!

message 7: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (hulloitsivy) | 10 comments you should...kinda sorta...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

im bout to start the dark tower series and everyone reads harry potter and samwise and i read the edge chronicles at the same time oddly... but i'm not into vampire stories much mainly gory stories and sci-fi with some clive cussler every now and then.

message 9: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (hulloitsivy) | 10 comments oh well.
i'v actually never read harry potter.

message 10: by Ivy (last edited Nov 01, 2008 05:36PM) (new)

Ivy (hulloitsivy) | 10 comments BRISINGR?BRISINGR?OMGOOOOSH!!
hehe jk

no really. it's really good. stupid how he decided the trilogy should be turned into a series of 4 books. grrr. oh well.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

im going to start it after probably christmas but the first two were awosome so this one should be to.

message 12: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollybeex3) | 12 comments ahh i read twilight and seriously, its like my favorite books ever. i have no idea why, they're just really, really good. the movie was absolutely amazing too! i just don't think its a book that would appeal to guys. partly because edward is like, the ideal guy, and it gives us girls something to drool over :D

message 13: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollybeex3) | 12 comments yeah i thought it would too..haha crazy twilight people raiding the movie theatres. the movie was surprisingly really followed the book well. sure, there were a few things different, but for the most part it followed suit.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

boo twilight!!!!!

message 15: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollybeex3) | 12 comments no ricky.
yay twilight!