Midnighters group discussion

The books > The last book (blue noon)

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 21 comments I have had many people tell me, that the third book is the worst. I don't believe so but I would like to hear what you think.

message 2: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) ahhhhhh the third book was the best!!!!!!!! it was sorta sad though....

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver i hate the ending. i like book 2 best, because i just love it when characters are suddenly not themselves, surprising everyone, and that's what melissa did.

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i liked all three books equally, i think. but i hate the ending of the series; it's just depressing and weird and random. idk.

message 5: by Ginnielee (new)

Ginnielee (vampirekisses) | 21 comments Yeah the ending bugged me to and yeah the second one was my favorite. But the ending of the series bugged me just like bam their not all together anymore wth

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ i know! it was so depressing! i wish there was, like, a fourth book where it all ended happily somehow. XD

message 8: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) midnighters is a book series and they areAMAZING!

message 9: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ TOTALLY AMAZING!! XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, I liked all three books, but the ending was weird... there should be more books...

message 11: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) I know! he should like write another series about all the people who found out they had powers in the world, has anyone read any of his other books?

message 12: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ yeah i've read practically every book ever written by scott westerfeld. lol. XD all his books ROCK!!

message 13: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) wat r all of them????

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ well let's see... there's the uglies series (uglies, pretties, specials, extras), obviously the midnighters series, peeps and the sequel the last days, so yesterday... i think he's written a couple of books that i haven't read but i'm not sure. XD

message 15: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) cool

message 16: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* at the end of this one, i was utterly and hopelessly lost for like, a page or two. i couldnt figure out if jess was dead, or what, u know? then they give that ending, and tis just lik "wtf?! man, that sucks!" i generally like this one quite a bit though. lol, i really liked it wen the little sister started catching on. THAT was funny.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

me too.(the insane-driving part) Scott Westerfeld HATES his fans. that's why there are only 3 books.

(i dont know if he really does, its just kinda obvious...)

message 18: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ well ... who knows? uglies was only supposed to be a trilogy, and then extras came out. XD maybe there'll be a fourth midnighters ... that would be soooo cool.

message 19: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 2 comments it was totally the best but is it the last one?

message 20: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 6 comments i think so*sob sob*

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin ugh i HATED the ending of this book!!! the rest was amazing but the end ruined it!! it was TERRIBLE!!!

i don't get how jessica is going to travel with them if she can't watch them/follow them for twenty four hours of five. are they only going to travel during the secret hour or something, and sleep the rest of the day? that would be weird...plus i dont get why rex and dess arent coming with them!!

the third one WOULD be my favorite if not for the ending. so instead, the first is my favorite. :D

if there was a fourth midnighters that fixed the ending and ended happily, that would be AMAZING!! :D i hope scott does an "extras". lol XD

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, brigid. same w/ eragon. sposed to be a trilogy, now everyones waiting for book 4.

message 23: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ haha
speaking of which, is there gonna be a fifth uglies book? it's killing me ......

message 24: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Hmmm . . . Idts bcuz i read in the "Uglies Handbook" that he wanted every book to be called the last word on it (or start and end with it, i dunno.) so he did that with the first three (dunno about extras) but then the last one would have to be called CAKE or soemthing....

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina the third one was the best, then second one not so much.

i don't htink he's making another one...he's making a new book i think though.

message 26: by Peng (last edited Feb 20, 2009 12:57AM) (new)

Peng | 3 comments this kinda sets me off from reading the whole series especially if the ending is not good. i love happy ending. how could scott westerfield do such? should i read on? haven't even been on the 2nd book.... having doubts if i hould recommend this to friends...