Princess 4 Hire Fans! discussion

Princesses > Subs Needed!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Hannah | 1171 comments Mod
Hello! This is the place where Princesses all over submit their requests for subs. You can look them over and request one of the jobs, or just Call Meredith and I will randomly pick on for you!

message 2: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

P.S. If you would like to create one, just pass it by me on the Sub Job Page

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Hello. I am Princess Sophia. I need a sub for one week. Basically, I need someone who can smile and wave, handle an annoying little brother, and maybe play the piano.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Hmm... there don't seem to be any sub charries yet... well, I can wait. Or maybe I'll make one.

message 5: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

I'm gonna make one.

message 6: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Dear Princess Sophia,

We have just the sub for you. Her name is Rebecca. She's a big town girl from America. She will be arriving a little bit. She is a level one, but has had a few jobs. She does a good job, and I'm sure you will enjoy her.

Sincerely,
Geniveve @ FACADE

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily Much thanks.

message 8: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

UR welcome.

message 9: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Hey! Princess Ren here. I need a sub, I've got to get a break away from Ireland. It's suffocating. Not to worry. It's a great place. It'll be for a couple days. I'm really eager to have a sub! Thanks again!

Ren

((claire want to take it?))

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily ((yup))

message 11: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

Okay. Claire has the job.

message 12: by Raven (new)

Raven (crystalofunivalia) | 61 comments Hola, yo soy Princessa Renee...Oh sorry you speak English. I need a sub for a few days, while I am at a training camp in Russia. I need someone who knows multiple languages and can play music, sing, paint, and handle two nosy parents. Good luck!

~Renee

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Dear Princess Renee,

Hola! [Not to brag, but I fancy myself quite adept at your native tongue, as you can see] Thank you for contacting FACADE! We will be sending a capable, level-one sub along shortly. We're sure you will be happy with Justice's work for you. Adios!

Sincerely,
Geniveve @ FACADE

message 14: by Hannah, Is there someway to get an early copy of BOOK 3?! (new)

(Haha okay! But isn't it only teen princesses? We'll get you a sub soon.)

Dear Princess Jane,

Thank you for your request. As you are married, we will be using Unit two of FACADE, that deals with older subs ages 18+, instead of a Teen. We will procure the right sub for you. Help is on the way. More details to follow!

Bonjour!
Geniveve
Head of FACADE

message 15: by Brynley (last edited Sep 10, 2011 03:28PM) (new)

Brynley Johnson (brynleyjohnson) | 30 comments Hey. Princess Penelope here!! I am 12 and 3 quarters. My birthday is in November. on the 16th. I am so stressed with Princess Academy (princess middle school). I am so frustrated always living up to my twin sister. She goes to Ultra Princess Academy. My parents are always saying, " Why can't you be more like Pia?" I can't take it anymore. I am going to my pen pal's house. She is a princess in the FACADE agency too. She knows what is feels like. we are alot a like.
Hopeful and bags are packed!
Penelope.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,this is Avriline.I need a sub for...how long did Facade say I could be away?Anyways,if you read my charry,then you don't need to know anything else. You need to be able to handle crazy twin sisters,A ginormous palace,millions of maids(Don't even try to memorize their names!)and fashionable dresses...sound fun? hope so. I really need a break.
All ready to go!!!
Avriline