The Fashion Academy (Role Playing!) discussion

Other Places In School (RP) > School Parking Lot

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The idea came from Tatum, thanks girl who are a big help with this group!

message 2: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yea!thanks girls!lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

no problem! lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am playing Chris, he his a new charcter I made))

Chris pulled up in his old rusty red moter cycle, his hair all messy from the wind, and his cheeks beat red from the winters cold. Chris was no everage guy. He kept secrets from everyone. At his old school he was popular, and really cool. He found out about the Acdemy and was secretly in love with fashion. Of course he told all his football buddies that he was going to a school that will help him get into college. Chris wanted to start new at this school, but he still wanted to find a girl. The perfect girl. Chris walked slowly with his hands in his pockets toward the main school office.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((Wondering..... could Rae be his perfect girl?))

message 6: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles ((lol its his choice...))
Tatum walks out of the school and see's a guy by a motor cycle. She raises an eyebrow and continues toward her lambirgini

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((I know. :) ))

Rae sat down on the curb, dipping her fingers into her paint.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris saw two girls, awww he thought now this year is going to be fun. He walked over to the one who was painting her fingers were all messy and she had she had some paint right on the top of her nose.

"Hey, I am Chris" he said trying to act cool.

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae looked up at him and smiled, "Hi, I'm Rae. You new here?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeh, Chris is the name and football is my game. So I see you like to paint. Thats cool I guess."

Chris sat next to Rae trying to see what the real color of her hair was blue, green, or red.

message 11: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae shrugged, "I like it a lot, it's a good outlet for me. Football's pretty cool. So you're interested in fashion design?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris thought for a moment he didn't want anyone to know thathe secretly liked a fashion.

"Well I more into football, my mom made me come here."

Chris felt bad that he lied to Rae, he was hoping that maybe he could trust her.

message 13: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae shrugged again, "My dad made me come here, but it's not so bad. I think it's kind of fun, the people are nice, and it's helping me with my art technique."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeh well thats cool, umm I don't know if you noticed, but you have some blue paint on your nose. Here let me get it."

Chris went over to whip off the paint.

"Wow you seem cold are you ok, do you want my jacket?"

message 15: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae smiled, "I'm fine, thanks. So what else do you like, besides football?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, well I am hoping you won't tell anyone, I like designing cloths, and my mom didn't bring me here, I did."

message 17: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae smiled again, "And what's wrong with that? Lots of guys are fashion designers, some of them better than the women."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeh, I know it's just that if my football friends new that I likes fashion designing, well I rather not go there."

message 19: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae made a face, "Some guys can be really shallow. Fashion design isn't really girly, it's practically an art. You have to know a lot about colors and shapes to make a good design."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris was starting to get frusterated. He picked up his sketch pad. "Here he said, look at this sketch I did, it's my favorite design I did.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

And believe me I dont think fashion is girly, I also think its an art.

message 21: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) "I wasn't saying you were shallow, I was saying some guys can be. And that's pretty good." She smiled as she spoke.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

'Thanks I drew it one night when I was board and I drew sketches ever sense."

message 23: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae smiled again, "Good. So where are you from?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I am going to pretend that the school is in New York))

"I am from Florida, the wheather is more cold here though. So what is some of the big events that are going on right now in the school?"

message 25: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((K. :) ))

"We just had a fashion show, and the dance is coming up." Rae swirled some purple and blue onto her canvas with her fingers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"A dance, like where you actually dance and stuff? That sounds cool."

Chris thought for a moment, he came to the school just in time.

message 27: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae laughed, "Yeah, like that. I don't know if I'm going, though."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not, you should. It is always a great time to hang out with friends."

message 29: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae smiled ruefully, "Not many friends. I'm not what you'd call a social butterfly."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris kinda gave a little half smile "Well you can go with me. It dosn't have to be a date or anything its just I dont have many friends either cause I am brand new.

Chris kinda got a little red after how he just asked Rae like that.

message 31: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae smiled genuinely and blushed a little, "Sure, that'd be fun. Thanks."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris gave a big smile. "Thanks he said I bet it will be fun. So what do you want to do he asked?"

message 33: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Rae shrugged, "I don't know. We could go look at the school garden."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats fine with me."

Chris was starting to act his normal self, not like is fake i think i so cool attidude.

message 35: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((To the garden! Whee! XD))

Rae smiled and stood, her canvas tucked under her arm. She held out a hand to help him up.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris took Rae's hand to help him up. Thanks he said, kinda blushing.

((Yeh I LOVE THE GARDEN!!!))

message 37: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((:D ))

Rae dropped his hand, her cheeks reddening, and started walking towards the garden.

message 38: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Tatum sat on the hood of her car. She drew while eavsedropping on the conversation. She felt a little bad but she dismissed the thopught.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((why she feel bad?))

message 40: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles ((she was easedropping on your convo))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh I thought you ment she felt bad about Chris or something))

message 42: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles ((nah))

message 43: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments Stephen walks out of the school. He wants to skip but knows his mom would kill him. He decides to go talk to the girl sitting on her car. He walks up and stands beside the car and says"hey"

message 44: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles TAtum was so absorbed in her drawing she didnt notice the guy walking toward her. She jumped and stared at him when he spoke. She raises an eyebrow, she is never easily spooked. She replies"Hey"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigal's last class just let out so she was kinda bored and wanted to do something. She noticed Stephen and Tatum, but didn't want to bug them. She took a seat on the curb and took out her poem journal. The last class was so boring so she had new poems in her journal but she was inspired to write another about nature.

message 46: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments Stephen grinned. He spoke with no trouble"I'm Stephen i am new here. Your Tatum right?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigal, tried to mind her own business but it was hard not to listen to what the others were saying. She just pretended that she was writing when she really wasn't. She new Tatum from the beginning of the school year and they were pretty close friends, but Stephen she never really talked to. She countinued to listen to their conversation.

message 48: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Tatum stretched her pale white legs out and set her notebook on her legs straightening out her miniskirt. She lifts her hands up and slams them down."WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW ME?!!"She looks at him and raises her eyebrows

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigal, jumped after Tatum screamed like that. She was pretty surprise, she seen Tatum be outgoing and stuff but never really heard her scream. Abigal put up her hood on her sweatshirt and hoped that Tatum and Stephen didn't see her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigal was still a little terrified about the event that happened but got up and started walking down to the garden. She wanted to see if any one else was there.

« previous 1 3