The Fashion Academy (Role Playing!) discussion

School Disscusion Board > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here please write any suggestion for how to make our school/group an even cooler place. Thanks!

message 2: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles i want an attic or some privatized area!!!

message 3: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles a school parking lot!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

how about, a tree house. And the only way to enter is to be approved by me. That way it very secret. What would you all rather the school attic, or a tree house.

message 5: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles school parking lot!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ok ok sounds good, i will make one do you want a attic or tree house?

message 7: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles idk...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont think i will make on yet, but i will still consider it i guess. oh and i was thinking of haveing a huge room that has a runway platform, so you girls can show you cloths you made in sewing class. would you all like that?

message 9: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles i would the only reason i like the fashion show class is for the music and lightin!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ok sounds awsome :)

message 11: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles ya!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i like that idea i think i am gonna make 2 polls and let you guys decide what the first 2 clubs are. (i think these are gonna be things other the fashion like dance, and chrous.

message 13: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yes!!!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it might be cool if you guys could have dorms or rooms, and you get to pick what dorm you are in and every week in each class i will give a bounus question and which every dorm can answer it first gets points towards there dorm. If we do this there should be four diffrent dorms, and you get to pick which one you belong in.

message 15: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles Can i put a chart
dorms:

1-
name-
leader-
members-
and so on they get points first for like most creative name or sumtin!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

i like it i think thats pretty clever i think i am gonna make the dorms and let you guys pick which one your in. I will pick the leaders. the leaders will probaly be people who actually are invovled in the group. :)

message 17: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles me!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok i was sooooo gonna pick you. So i am gonna make the first dorm what would you like thhe dorm to be like?

message 19: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments hey...sinse im the only guy do i get my own dorm?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

well the dorms are a place for all the people who want to join to sleep or just hang out. So i will make a dorm just for guys. Whould you like to be the leader?

message 21: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments ya!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ok when i have time i will make sure to make your dorm. What would you like it to be like?

message 23: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments idk

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

ok i will just make some thing up if you want me to change it let me know

message 25: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles well can mine just be a plain building and i just get a bunch of paint and splatter paint all over it!!and name of the dorm is ZaZZleZ

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i love it sounds really cool, i will get right on it.

message 27: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yes!

message 28: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments i want mine to be black with red squiggly stripes and boys written all over it

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

awsome, you guys have awsome creative minds, i will make it right away. Oh and what to you the the dorm name's to be?

message 30: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles lol

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ooooo i love that, i would so join that class, so i will created it up and you can start teaching!

message 32: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Great Ideas guys!!! Hey what do you think of dorms. Where the students stay. For places to talk, hang out, tell out outfits.

oh and could there bunk beds?!

message 33: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yep!my dorm,im a supervisor, has al kindsa beds!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I like your ideas, i will consider them all! I think it will be cool to have movie noght and stuff like that. Thanks for the great ideas!