The Fashion Academy (Role Playing!) discussion

School Disscusion Board > Create Your Character Here

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So you all need to creat your character. You can make up one, or you can use yourself. It is all up to you! Here is the templent to go by. PS you can have a total of three diffrent people.

Name:
Appereance:
Personality:
Talents:

message 2: by Tatum Sparkles (last edited Nov 30, 2010 04:05PM) (new)

Tatum Sparkles Name:Tatum
Grade:10
Appereance:,y profile pic!
Personality:Bubbly loud kinda like myself you'll find out in RP
Talents:i can dance really well but mainly im good at designing dresses high heels and skinny jeans!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey i am glade you are part of the group!

message 4: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yep-17 ppl just got invited too!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Abigal
Grade:8
Appereance:htto://polyvore.com/femal_blue_eye_color_red...
Personality: Sorta outgoing, but can be shy at time, she is not the smartest of people, but very creative
Talents: shes great with a sewing machine!

message 6: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles the link didnt mwork

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, well she has short choppy red hair, and big baby blue eyes, and a big smile. She is kida sporty, but with a mix of girly to her cloths. I hope that explains it.

message 8: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles yup!

message 9: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments um well ima guy and all and...well??

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh its great to have a guy, so you can do everything too, just creat your character and start role playing. Thanks for joining!

And thanks Dark Angel, that was the picture i wanted to show :)

message 11: by Stephen (new)

Stephen | 72 comments Name:Stephen
Grade:9
Appereance:my profile picture
Personality:in RP
Talents:ummm dancing and accesories

message 12: by BookLover (new)

BookLover (aryiio) | 1 comments Name: Ary
grade: 10
appearance:My pic
personality: the loner but like to have close friends strong minded and hearted isnt afraid to say whats on here mind
Talents: She can do the double stitch :) and she is very creative when it comes to a t-shirt and a pair of jeans

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I am glade to see you!

message 14: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Name: Viola Redwick
Grade: Sophomore
Appereance:

Personality: Sweet and charming
Talents: Cheerleading, designing, and dancing.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeh exactly what Alex said!

message 16: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) thanks! :)

message 17: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Have to go but I'll join when I can get back on.

message 18: by Tatum Sparkles (new)

Tatum Sparkles ya...me too cant see the pic!

message 19: by Savannah (last edited Dec 05, 2010 08:38PM) (new)

Savannah Name:Krystal
Grade:10
Appereance:
brown hair, brown eyes

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_o3jFmj1QiNk...

Personality:She's wild and isn't scared of being different. Kind of goth and dark in style but doesn't say things like life is depressing and the world's total chaos (even though it sort of is. jk.)
Talents: Plays soccer loves to read. Loves Twilight, also likes Pride and Prejudice and is reading Wuthering Heights. Yeah, definitely a book worm.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Natalie
Grade: 10
Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, tall
Personality: Funny, creative, smart, nice, loyal friend. bookworm.
Talents:writing, desigining clothes.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Its great to see everyones characters!

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Cool character, Mattea. :)

message 23: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 5 comments Name: Jade
Grade: 11th
Appereance: http://www.alldeaf.com/members/kazumi...
Personality: Little Rude, Sarcastic.
Talents: Playing Piano, and singing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I am glade you could join

message 25: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 5 comments yeah me too. lol

message 26: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Name: Rae Thiry Jansen
Grade: 12th
Appearance: Rae is tall, thin, and lean. She's well muscled, and has thick, wavy red hair that reaches to her hips. Her eyes are bright green and her skin is a milky tan. She has a smattering of freckles across her face, but they look good on her. She's really not one to dress very fancily, even for formal events. You will almost always see her wearing cargo pants, a t-shirt, and paint splattered sneakers. She also always wears a small silver medallion that belonged to her mother. ((I'll draw a picture of her and post it.))
Personality: Rae is (so far) the oldest one at the school. She's friendly and artistic, and pretty cluttered. While she doesn't dress very fashionably, she's always had a knack for putting together stylish outfits that are also practical. She's not pushy, but can sometimes be demanding. She's really creative and pretty quirky. She usually has a pen, pencil, and paintbrush with her. Fashion isn't really her passion, art is, but her father made her go to this school, so she makes the best of it. She's really interested in astronomy and the ocean.
Talents: Rae is a really good artist. She's also good at coming up with new ways to make some fashions a little more interesting. She'll use all sorts of materials. She's also very sporty, and likes to run a lot. She can play the cello, and is also a good singer, though she doesn't sing often. She also loves to write.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wow Poet in the Dark, i love how descriptive you are and its always great to see new people in the group!))

message 28: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Thanks, Cheyenne. :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((your very welcome!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Jamie (Jay) Sophia Lark

Grade: 10

Appearance: Jay has dark, olive colored skin that's most definitely not unblemished. She has several scars from an accident when she was younger, and one on the left side of her face that curves with the edge of her jaw that she got falling out of a tree onto a fence when she was six. She has several smaller scars on her arms from her numerous years of archery as well, and a birthmark a shade lighter than her skin on her shoulder, shaped in an almost perfect circle.

She's not exceptionally tall, but not overly short either. Her frame is so thin she could pass for a boy if she cut her hair and...broke her face. But despite her thin limbs, she is extremely strong and won't hesitate to knock you to the ground if you do anything halfway insulting to someone she cares about.

Her hair is long, black, and glossy. But no one really notices it, because it's always either pinned up in a sloppy bun or hanging down her back in a braid. She hasn't cut it in ages, but then again there's been no need. Her eyes are an alarmingly bright silver color that sometimes flashes to blue when she's really, really, really angry. With her perfect complexion, full lips, and angular, catlike face, she could be a model...

If she wore anything other than faded, torn, silver jeans, black ankle boots, and button down cowboy style shirts and washed the streaks of paint off her face and arms and jeans...yeah, that's probably not gonna happen.

Personality: Jay has some...temper issues, you could say. Aw, who the heck are we kidding? Insult a piece of sand and she'll make you say sorry. She's kind on the inside, though, and a hard worker, although she can get awfully stubborn. But hey, at least she makes up for it in her artistic ability. No? Oh. Well, never mind.

Talents: Want them alphabetically or chronologically? She can sing, dances ballet, plays the violin, writes music and poetry, paints, sketches, she's got too many archery medals to count, and she can design and sew dresses that are so simply...beautiful.

History: Nice try. As if she would tell you about her past!

Other: Anything she hasn't told you, she doesn't want you to know.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((love how its so describtive, i am galde to have you has part of the group!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((thanks!))

message 33: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel Name: irene (second name:penelope, but known just to friends)

Grade: not sure about your system, but in greece it's the 2nd of highschool, one year before graduation

Appereance: dark brown hair with few natural highlights (in the sun all become a shade of red), big brown eyes, 1.66 cm tall (i think almost 5.5 feet)

Personality: creative, funny, shy with some people, extremely outgoing with most (maybe too much!), doesn't like when others lie to her or hurt close people, sensitive but doesn't show it to anyone, a bit crazy and with boy-problems (she can't have a relatioship, she gets panic-attacks with much closeness to people she doesn't know well), evil with bad people and sometimes aggressive
, maybe a bit wild, but the soul of her little friends-team

Talents: dessigning but never had the chance to make them real-just small pieces, making jewelry, singing (mostly alone), writing lyrics, poetry and books, playing the piano (mostly for herself)

Fav saying: 'whatever!', 'all good things come to an end...', 'i'm gonna bite you!' (and a lot of swearing, but not proud of it, hard times you see!)

Dreams: becoming a world-famous rock singer with many fans and meeting her soulmate (she's really romantic, but usually has only her imagination), maybe becoming a supernatural creature (yeah, like the others can happen!), being a famous writer or poet, making her own style and clothes (see if the others will still laugh with her clothes!), ...maybe generally being famous! and prove herself in everything she does!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Myracle Kyumisu
Grade: 11
Appereance: Anime Pic 10
Personality: Kind, outgoing, friendly, always trying to help people.
Talents: singing, designing dresses

message 35: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel Jenny wrote: "your Greek cool I am English can you read greek if so καλημέρα Πώς είσαι Είμαι πρόστιμο είναι χιονίζει στην Ελλάδα
Επειδή είναι εδώ Ήμουν εκτός σχολείου I used google translate so correct me if I w..."

hey! i really appreciate your effort! basically it makes sense! καλημἐρα! είμαι μια χαρά ευχαριστώ, εσύ? εδώ δεν χιονίζει, δυστυχώς... εκεί? (goodmorning! i'm fine thanks, you? it doesn't snow here,unfortunately... what about there?) omg i'm so happy! nobody ever tried to write in greek and it was a pleasant surprise! thank you! if you want me to tell you some things about the language, don't hesitate! i'm irene by the way! and what i wrote for my role is the truth about me, everything! i guess i inspired myself! :))

message 36: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) Pretty nifty, Irene. :)

message 37: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel yep! i will never forget what i've writen! and why not use my real talents? :))

message 38: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel nice! just a few mistakes, basically because you can't literally translate some things, but definitely better! if i understood correctly, i will tell you that i'm not a huge fan of miley cyrus as a person (she usually gets on my nerves!), but i like her new 'mature' style and some of her songs, including party in the usa! about history, i like it most of the time, it can be very interesting, but not everyone is willing to learn, so the new generations don't even know where our capital is and it's so bad...

message 39: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel Γειά, είμαι η Ειρήνη (pronounced irini in greek) (means peace in english, but it's really called irene) χάρηκα για τη γνωριμία! είναι τόσο ωραίο που προσπαθείτε τα ελλήνικα! δύσκολη γλώσσα, ξέρω! φανταστείτε τα αρχαία ελληνικά που μαθαίνουμε στο σχολείο! κόλαση!

message 40: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel you see? even you know it! but i meant it metaphorically, that they don't know basic things about their own country

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Jordan
Grade:Ninth
Appearance: http://republika.pl/blog_rx_4389159/6...
Personality:Always goofing off and making other laugh, very outgoing, loves a challenge and is willing to try new things. Very talkative and flirty.
Talents:She is intelligent, but doesn't really let that show. She loves playing any kind of music, and enjoys dancing as well. Her hidden talent is her ability to turn an ugly outfit into a gorgeous one.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Thanks for inviting me!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Jakob
Nickname:Jake or Jay
Grade:Junior
Appearance: http://bestof.provocateuse.com/images...
Personality:Class-clown,trouble-maker,rule-breaker,very flirty and athletic.
Talents:Jake is a lot like his sister. He loves making music. He is a song-writer, singer, and a guitarist. The reason he came to this school is because his mom is into fashion, and thought since Jake was going to model when he grew up(she decided this for him) he should learn about all the work that would be happening behind the scenes. Though Jake isn't to bad himself at fashion, and doing other people's hair though he hides these features as best he can.
Other:Is Jordan's older brother, doesn't really want to go this school. DOES NOT want to be a model when he grows up but hasn't told his mom this yet.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

awsome i like that you added another boy to the school!

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 05, 2010 04:06PM) (new)

((I am going to make a boy chracter cause we need some))

Name:Chris
Grade: 11th

Appereance:Has drak brown hair that falls right before his ears. He also has bay blue eyes that girls fall for.

Personality: thinks he is tough, and can be a heart breaker. But if he really likes a girl he will be so nice.

Talents: football (but he has a talent of designing cloths he just doesn't tell anyone cause he thinks they will think he is a sissy)

message 46: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel oh, i would really like to meet chris! :))

message 47: by Mande-- (new)

Mande-- | 5 comments Would you like to RP?

message 48: by Hareem (new)

Hareem (callmehimo) | 5 comments Name: Hareem
Grade: 5
Appereance: Cool
Personality: Tomboy
Talents:Singing, playing basket ball, football and badminton!

message 49: by Irene (new)

Irene Angel Δεν τους είδα, αλλά μου άρεσε η ταινία! τι μουσική ακούς? και τι ταινίες προτιμάς?

message 50: by Hareem (new)

Hareem (callmehimo) | 5 comments Hello people!!! How do we paste pictures here???

« previous 1 3