Overlynn Academy discussion

Other Areas on Campus > Dining Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 468 (468 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 88 comments Mod
Socialize, and EAT! :)

message 2: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments (*chugga dance* YES. =D)

message 3: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew entered the hall, his fair, striking features shadowed by the different chandeliers hanging above.

He carried a smooth, black journal in his hand, and still wore his dark coat and leather gloves.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cassandra walked into the Dining Hall with Katerina. she breaazed through the line for food and sat down at her usual table.

message 5: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina sat down with Cassandra and examined her surroundings. 'Hm, Nice' she said.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Is this the Star Dorm Table?" Civil asked when she saw the girls

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "I love it here" Cassandra nodded, answering KAterina. She looked up at Civil. "You can sit where ever you want" she said with a shrug.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Do you mind if I sit here? I just got here, my train kind of went AWOL on me." Civil said

message 9: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Yeah sure, go ahead" Cassandra said, gesturing to a seat across from her.

message 10: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina smiled at the girl and said 'So, whats your name?'

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Civil Jason, born in Calorado but moved to New Zealand." Civil said.

message 12: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) 'I'm Katerina' She replied. 'And this' she gestured to Cassandra 'is Cassandra'

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "How interesting" Cassandra said loftily, already discoutning her. Cassandra ate a few more bites of her plate and pushed it away. "Is this your first time eating with real silverware?" she asked Civil in a fake sweet voice that she had mastered years ago.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Is this the first time you acted like a total Barbie?" Civil asked back. "I hate acting, I find it better to say things directly. Less of a mess."

message 15: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina coughed to smother a laugh. Then raised her eyebrows at the girls who were now glaring at each other. She couldn't help but slightly smirk. Ah, the drama.

message 16: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cassandra rolled her eyes slightly and kept smiling her condescending smile. She laughed lightly and turned back to Katerina, planning on speaking to her only.

message 17: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina returned Cassandra smile but turned to Civil 'So, ah what brings you to this academy?'

message 18: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments He sat, alone, at one long, sleek mahogany table, bringing a coffee and a warm croissant with him.

He shot a glance at the girls' table, when hearing laughter arise from there.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Civil looked at Katerina. "Are you here by your choice or are you forced?"

message 20: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina shrugged and said 'Choice. No one can force me to do anything.' She smirked 'You? She said and glanced over to another table where she saw a boy staring at them. She raised an eyebrow his way before turning back to Civil.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Both, my dad and mom wanted me gone for a bit and I wasn't in the mood to argue." Civil said. "You know the guy?"

message 22: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew turned turned the brightest of reds, before looking down swiftly, usually thoughtful eyes now clouded with embarrassment.

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cassandra sat and listened to Katerina and Civil talk for a few minutes before getting annoyed by it. She let out a dignified little snort of irritation, stood up, and walked away. She didnt want to go back to the dorm though, so she sat at the first table she saw that had someone at it. "Hello" she said to the boy, realizing it was the boy who had been watching them a minute before.

message 24: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) 'Huh? What guy?' She quickly glanced at the other table again 'Oh, him? No. Do you?'

message 25: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments He looked up at Cassandra, seeming to be trying to turn invisible - but he managed to say, in an English-tipped accent, "H-Hello."

With that graceful introduction, he turned blazing red, and looked down, once more, staring at his coffee silently.

message 26: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina saw Cassandra had left. She looked over to see where she was and coughed 'Ahem' loudly to get her attention. Jeez, she was only trying to make conversation with the other chick.

message 27: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments "I-I have to go."

But in his swift haste to leave, he fell backwards, coffee lurching dangerously on edge - and (SPLASH!) Mathew was on the ground, hot water searing his skin and ruining his jacket.

message 28: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments He gritted his teeth, as the coffee surged across his arms and chest, and tried to stand back up. The empty plastic cup ended up falling on his head.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Luna pranced into the Dining Hall. Hopefully they had something good to eat. Zephyr followed. On the floor struggling to get up she saw the most beautiful boy in the ENTIRE world. She blushed and stuck out her hand. She managed to get out a "You-you ne-eed som-eee he-help?"

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Oh!" Cassandra gasped. She jumped up and grabbed the cloth napkin from her seat at the table. "Are yu ok?" she asked, dabbing at his jacket and shirt.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments "Uh, okay then," Luna said backing up and running into Zephyr while at it. This was so humiliating!

message 32: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Zephyr grabbed Luna by the back of her shirt, and, with gritted teeth, glared at Cassandra. Luna liked Mathew, and Luna was going to get Mathew.

~~~~~

Mathew turned, once more, red, and said, "No-No, I got it!" But ended up tripping over himself, and landing, rather painfully, on his hips.

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Oh come on, just let me help" Cassandra said, rolling her eyes slightly. "I dont bite" she laughed as she dabbed at his chest with the napkin. She took MAthew's hand and helped him to his feet.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Oh my god! Luna almost said. But, she held back. She did not want to embarrass herself. Instead she tried to look cool. She breezed back her hair and stuck out her hand. She grunted(WHAT THE HECK?!?) to draw attention to her hand.

message 35: by brittany (last edited Nov 27, 2010 02:10PM) (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina seeing what was going on at the other table got up and walked over to stand by Cassandra. 'Whats going on here' she said to her

message 36: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cassandra glanced back at Katerina and smiled. "Oh, our friend here fell and spilled his coffee" she said, with a laugh and flirty smile for Mathew.

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Can we please pause this for like, an hur?))

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Luna's body froze. Cassandra liked Mathew. Her body shook with anger.

message 39: by brittany (last edited Nov 27, 2010 02:24PM) (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina raised an eyebrow at Cassandra and looked from her to the other girl, who had been glaring at Cassandra and then to the guy. This definitely spelled drama. BOY drama. Ugh. She looked back to the other girl who looked like she was going to knock Cassandra out.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Luna's hands clenched and unclenched. She was going to get arrested, again. If this girl made one more move she was going to turn into the devil, goth style.

message 41: by brittany (last edited Nov 27, 2010 02:31PM) (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina did NOT want to get involved in this. She said 'Is anyone uh..gunna help him?' She said trying to break whatever this was up and gestured to the dude who looked like he was in pain.

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Luna jumped. She rushed over to help him.

message 43: by Jenn (last edited Nov 27, 2010 03:08PM) (new)

Jenn "Oops, Im sorry. I was helping until you came over and distracted me!" Cassandra laughed. "Im sorry!" she added to Mathew, batting her eyelashes as she started mopping the coffee off his shirt again.

message 44: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Carla entered the dining hall, and sat down by a few of her friends.

Annie entered close behind, looking for a place to sit.

message 45: by brittany (last edited Nov 27, 2010 03:09PM) (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katerina watched as both girls rushed to help him. She rolled her eyes and decided maybe it was time for her to head back to the dorm. She thought herself above this sort of stuff.

message 46: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin walked into the dining hall. He glanced around until he saw Carla. He smiled and made a beeline for her. "Hey baby" he said with a small kiss as he sat down.

message 47: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Hey." Carla smiled. She sat down next to him. "Uh oh. Look." She almost laughed. "The girls splashed coffee on Matthew."

message 48: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin followed her eyes and laughed slightly. He then recognized one of the girls and rolled his eyes. "Ugh...The skanky looking one is my sister" he muttered, shaking his head.

message 49: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"I know." She smiled. "And she isn't skanky." She said.

((Wait, Annie and Branden like each other, right, Wreck?))

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Luna saw Cassandra flirting with Mark. She had had ENOUGH. She went over to Cassandra. "DOG!" she yelled and slapped Cassandra as hard as she could. She grabbed her shoulders. "NO ONE MESSES WITH ME!" She let go and grabbed some soup and poured it all over Cassandra.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10