Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Scourge: A Grim Doyle Adventure - a children's steampunk fantasy - now 99 cents!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (last edited Nov 27, 2010 09:05AM) (new)

David Burton (davidhburton) | 28 comments Hi all, I am officially releasing my new children's steampunk fantasy, Scourge on Monday.

Here's a quick blurb:
Two dads, five siblings, and goggles!

Grim Doyle has always known his life was not exactly "normal", and things gets even more curious when he discovers a set of stones that sweep him and his family to the fantasy, steampunk world of Verne - a place they had escaped from years ago. Now that they've returned, Grim and his siblings hide from the evil Lord Victor and his minions. And while learning about Jinns, Mystics, and the power of absinth they try to discover who is trying to kill them with the deadly Scourge.

Here is the book trailer for the novel.

Other than Amazon, I also offer a personalized version of the ebook with a signed dedication page. With it I substitute one of the minor characters with the name of the person the book is for. It's a gimmick, but I think kids will get a kick out of it.

Thanks for your time,
David

message 2: by David (new)

David Burton (davidhburton) | 28 comments I dropped the price on this for the month of January to 99 cents. Get it while it's cheap! :)

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn   (sweetdenial) | 11 comments that cover looks pretty cool David!! ;)

Best of lucks on your book!! ;) xxxx

message 4: by David (new)

David Burton (davidhburton) | 28 comments Thanks so much!!

message 5: by David (new)

David Burton (davidhburton) | 28 comments I'm doing another sale on this for a couple of weeks. Now 99 cents!!