Virals!!! discussion

How much do you love Virals?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, what do you think of Kathy Reichs's book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

20!

message 3: by Cat (new)

Cat (catz1378) | 2 comments Ehem....INFINITY!

message 4: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 6 comments infinity, hmmm what number is higher than infinity?

message 5: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui (Jacqui88) | 2 comments I too say infinity! OMG Loved this book it was totally un-put-a-down-able!!!!

message 6: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 6 comments infinity to the infinist power!!!!!!

message 7: by Cat (new)

Cat (catz1378) | 2 comments U got me

message 8: by Danniella (new)

Danniella Duff (danniellaalisaduff) | 1 comments I got this book when I realised it was a spin-off to Temperance Brennan series. To be honest I haven't read any of them or watched bones, but sounds interesting to me. I thought I'd give it a go. When I read that Dr. Brennan's niece was 14 I didn't think it would go to well but I tried it and was surprise to find that I couldn't put the book down. The nextension one has just been released in hardback. Can't wait to buy it

message 9: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Katie wrote: "OMG!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!! ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, UM, MAYBE, I DON'T KNOW LIKE, GOOGLE PLUS INFINITY!!!!!"

Same here!

message 10: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Moore | 28 comments To infinity and beyond!!!!!!!;)

message 11: by Maggy (new)

Maggy (booksareawsome5) | 11 comments I have to say I couldn't put any of these books down and I don't think there is a number good enough for these books!