The Sword and Laser discussion

woah! no Pratchett Love?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (last edited Nov 27, 2010 04:53AM) (new)

Eric Gardner | 113 comments 10 minutes of Terry Pratchett talk and nothing on the book selection? Please put Small Gods in the mix as an option for the next book.

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Gehrke (tomgehrke) I've probably read Small Gods 47.3 times (don't ask) and I can say that I wouldn't mind reading it again if it ever made the list.

message 3: by Don (new)

Don (walsfeo) | 37 comments Small Gods is a good one! I've passed it off to several friends as a "try Pratchett" book. It is great for that because it's stand alone and insulated from the rest of the series.

message 4: by Caitrin (new)

Caitrin (literarydependent) I'm setting up a personal reading list for next year and decided to tip my toes into Terry Pratchett...so to speak. Someone showed me this: http://www.lspace.org/books/reading-o... and since I've heard (and seen some YouTube clips) Death is really funny I decided to start with Mort.

message 5: by John (new)

John Bullock (beagrie) | 120 comments Pratchett is far and away my favourite author, so any book by him is fine by me. I've already put forward Good Omens for the next book, as its one of only two Pratchett books I haven't read!