What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. YA fantasy with invisible baby dragon?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cobalt_Cin (new)

Cobalt_Cin | 8 comments A good friend of mine has been asking me about a series of books she read when she was in high school. I vaguely remember reading 1 of them as well, but i too can't remember the titles either, but I do recall reading them. The one i remember the clearest goes like so:

Description: YA fantasy, in a fantasy world where wizards are very rare and guarded a single island or land mass each, the book we both remember reading was the last and featured a young apprentice or newly trained wizard.

She was looking for a Familair in this story, being the only wizard without one. Along the way there were other wizards, one young man with a swarm of bees as a Familair, another king with a talking cat Familair and finally our young wizard/apprentice who ended up with an invisible baby dragon as a Familair. I remember this young dragon entered her world by accident and couldn't go home. Only her and other wizards could see him?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Cobalt, are you and your friend still looking for this series?

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Cobalt hasn't been active since posting this thread. So I'm thinking that if she hasn't responded by the time the next Mod reads this, it can go down to Abandoned.