Overlynn Academy discussion

Classes > Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (last edited Nov 26, 2010 04:09PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 88 comments Mod
Gym class 303

Teacher: Mr. Hallows

Teacher Bio:

Name: Gary Hallows
Appearence: [image error]
((Boy in the picture))

message 2: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments (Has class started? o.O)

message 3: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

((Sure!)) :)

Mr. Hallows opened the doors of the gymnasium for his second period class.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron walked into the gym for class, sighing. He hated gym class. Its not that it was hard, which was the reason the fat kids hated it, he just didnt particularly like running when told to.

message 5: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 29, 2010 09:34PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Wesley came into the gym room and immediated smelled the sweat from the last class. His mom told him that Mr. Hallows wasn't the most muscular man but he was tough, especially for transfer students. Alfonso saw another guy there and picked up a ball. "Hey man, wanna warm up with some hoops or pass?"

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron nodded and jumped off the bleachers where he was sitting. "Yeah sure" he said, jogging over. He held his hands up in front of his chest for the ball.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Wesley threw Cameron the ball and ran to the basket to get teh ball. "Wesley Escott, you can call me Wes."

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Cameron Bellard" he said as he passed the ball to Wesley. "Nice to meet you"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Senior?" Wesley asked

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron shook his head. "Sophomore. You?"

message 11: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 30, 2010 07:37PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Kind of in between." Wesley admitted."I'm old enough to be a Senior but my mom didn't let me leave the house until I was 7 so I'm a Junior." Wesley said. "Kind of embarrasing when you think about it."

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron shrugged. "Eh, its not too bad" he chuckled. "Do you mind me asking though, why she didnt let you leave the house?"

message 13: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Annie had changed for gym class, wearing blue Soffe brand shorts and a navy t-shirt and, of course, her beat up volleyball court shoes. She spotted two guys and went over to them, "Hey, could you use a third player?" She asked. She had always had a knack for sports.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Wesley nodded, impressed in the girl's confidence. "Pass it."

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron looked the girl over and shrugged. "Who are you?" he asked her curiously.

message 16: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Annie Brighton, junior." She said and passed the ball to Cameron with precise accuracy. "Think fast." She said, stealing it back from him and shooting a three-pointer.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Now it's getting serious." Wesley high fived her. "Cameron wanna be my back up bman?"

message 18: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Hey, whoa whoa whoa there." She said, smiling, "I need an extra teammate."

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Nice to meet you Annie, Im Cameron" he said before smirking and nodding at Wesley. "I got your back man" he said, falling back to play defense against Annie.

message 20: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Annie got ready to play, "Hope you two are fine with losing." She smiled.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Need another player?" Civil yelled across the court.

"Ah, wild child come over." Wesley yelled. "Anne is she all right?"

message 22: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((I gtg sorry))

message 23: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Depends." Annie laughed, "How well does she play? Just joking, yeah, she's fine."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Defense?' Civil asked. "I can take of him."She nodded up to Cameron. "You can take the Principl's son."

"No fair using my official title against me." Wesley laughed.

message 25: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron glanced over at Wesley and raised an eyebrow. Principal's son? He looked back to Civil and grinned. "Bring it on shorty" he joked, looking down at her.

message 26: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Annie high-fived Civil, "Let's do this, boys."

message 27: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Brendon slipped into the gym, pointedly ignoring the fact that he was late for class, and sort of "materialized" by Civil.

"...Hello," he said finally.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Civil did a sweet grin toward Annie and watched Cameron's feet. "You should know that size doesn't matter when you have" Civil got the ball from Wesley who was trying to get pass Annie's slender figure. "speed and.." Civil smiled as Annie made a basket "skill."

"...Hello," Civil gave him a nice smile that was between a flirting one and a friendly everyday one.

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron smirked. "I want to do a team trade. Wes, your off my team, Civil your in" he said, gesturing to Civil.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Civil grabbed the ball and held it a few second pretending to think of the offer. "Ye..." She threw the ball hard onto Cameron's chest. "No. I want to see how this plays out."

message 31: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Fine then Shorty" Cameron smirked. He caught the ball she threw and quickly dribbled past her for a perfect layup.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Civil caught the ball as it fell and threw it all the way to Annie but Wesley grabbed it in midair when it was in front of Annie. Wesley dribbed fast past the midpoint line and got barely past Civil who almost knocked him over. Wesley passed it to Cameron.

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron caught the ball and jumped, shooting the ball from the free throw line.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Mr. Hallows came in drinking a huge shaved ice cone. "Whoa, Whoa. People it's only the first day. Can we stop the game for a minute here.' He grabbed the ball that was rolling on the ground. "Names."

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron sighed and looked over at Civil. "This isnt over" he joked, winking at her before calling over to Mr. Hallows, "Cameron Bellard"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Civil James, Senior." Civil said When Mr. Hallows was down he put his clipboard down. "We were just suppose to do a few laps and some sissy activities but since you guys did a full game, change early. I don't want Mrs. Peck breathing down my neck because she can't breathe in her classroom. "

message 37: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron chuckled and went down into the boys locker room. A few minutes later he came back out in his normal school uniform.

message 38: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Dec 01, 2010 07:34PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ The girl's locker room was filled with showers of perfume and shower mist as Civil came through the aisles. After changing she got out

message 39: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron sat on the bleachers, waiting for the bell to ring to go to the next classes. He saw Civil come out and grinned at her.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Do you want to leave or stay here?" Civil said and walked out

message 41: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron jumped up and followed after Civil. 'So...What's up Shorty?" he asked, smiling.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "You could stop calling me Shorty." Civil said.

message 43: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "But I like Shorty" Cameron joked. "Fine, I'll call you Civil"

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Like you should." Cameron did a little side glance at him that lasted two seconds when she was alittle ahead of them.

message 45: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" he asked simply, wondering why her tone and look was so...snippy.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Sorry I didn't mean to look at you like that." Civil said and put her hair in a ponytail than sat down in a bench under a big tree. "That's my snobby side coming out."

message 47: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Cameron sat down next to her and nodded. "I see. No offense but I dont like the snobby side of you"

((gtg))

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ "Trust me I don't like it either. It's not one of my starring momments." Civil laughed. "Too bad it's one of those things you pick up after 10 years of prep school"

message 49: by Jenn (new)

Jenn He nodded, smiling. "I'll take your word for it, I havent been in any prep school before now" he said.

message 50: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Annie smiled and showered quickly. She hurridly ran out and caught up with Wesley, her blonde hair damp, pulling on her sweatshirt. "Hey. Good game." She smiled.

« previous 1 3