Pushing the limits discussion

Debate > Vegetatian/vegan

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Being a vegetarian, i see nothing wrong with it...

What do you think?

message 2: by Savita, Let's go Dallas Cowboys! (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 105 comments Mod
Nothing wrong with it, I just don't think I can do it. Because of religion, I don't eat beef or pork, but I like chicken and turkey. Officially, religion says we should be total vegans(like my grandfather on Dad's side) but it's just to hard to maintain.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Chase Reed wrote: "There isn't really anything wrong with it, except for the fact you don't get as much protein and other stuff you get from meat products that your body needs."

You can get them through other things, and since im in love with almonds...lol

message 4: by Marina (new)

Marina Chase Reed wrote: "There isn't really anything wrong with it, except for the fact you don't get as much protein and other stuff you get from meat products that your body needs."

Actually, as a vegetarian for almost 4 years now, I've been able to maintain a healthy diet with everything I need.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kewl

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

nice

message 7: by Savita, Let's go Dallas Cowboys! (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 105 comments Mod
Wow.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, niiiiiice

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i've been one for like.....1 year

message 10: by SilverForrest (new)

SilverForrest | 14 comments Mod
my parents don't let me go vegetarian since on of my cousins got sick from not eating much protein i guess. but i don't think i can handle not eating at least a little meat ^_^

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) SilverForrest wrote: "my parents don't let me go vegetarian since on of my cousins got sick from not eating much protein i guess. but i don't think i can handle not eating at least a little meat ^_^"

you can get protein from some nuts