TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > I think I'm in love.....

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments I just recently found this site and I am VERY happy.

http://reasoningwithvampires.tumblr.com/

Someone has actually gone through and read the Twilight series and put, in detail, exactly what is wrong with the writing, language and oh so much else....

Joy!

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Lol! For a second there Mutt, I thought you found a girlfriend! :D I'm such a romantic as I love hearing about others' love life :D

Lemme read the link :)

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments It goes to this website with some guy literally correcting Twilight, as in the sentance structure and stuff like that.

PURDY AWESOME.

message 4: by Ain020596 (new)

Ain020596 IT'S HILARIOUS!!! AWESOME!!!

message 5: by Zelda (new)

Zelda of Unapologetic Reviews (zelda_of_arel) | 66 comments Mutt wrote: "I just recently found this site and I am VERY happy.

Someone has actually gone through and read the Twilight series and put, in detail, exactly what i..."

Cool! BTW, I love the icon. Spike is one of my fave vampires of all time!

message 6: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments lol @ link

message 7: by *Sklip* (new)

*Sklip*  (stalkerninja) Now I have side stitches.....but most definitely worth it :D

message 8: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

ThatStalkerGirlBehindYouWhoIsAlsoACreeper *Sklip* wrote: "Now I have side stitches.....but most definitely worth it :D"

Side stitches! :P lol!!

Reminds me of the movie Coraline :P lol

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Zelda_of_arel wrote: "Mutt wrote: "I just recently found this site and I am VERY happy.

Someone has actually gone through and read the Twilight series and put, in detail, exact..."

When I first saw Spike in that pic, I swear I thought it was Draco Malfoy! :P lol

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hahahaha you're welcome Rose ;) :P lol uh wait, whos hotter? @.@ Me is confuzzled :P

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Fadhilah wrote: "Okay, this time, I'm no where near seeking for attention, and no one actually bothered to answer me."

How about THIS time you check a few comments before. It's not turning 30 pages.

I dont't know what your point of inquiry is when you said books, next time be more specific.

and before you become specific of your inquiry I suggest you scroll up a few comments.

No one's gonna want to summarise everything all the time especially when the comments are just there.

We're talking about Coraline, Twilight, and Harry Potter (because I addressed Draco Malfoy)

I don't know which series Spike is from.

message 12: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Spike...from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? o-O

Angel?

SPIKE!!

H-he...he... *eye twitch* e-O SPIKE!!! BUFFY!!! ANGEL!!!"

Sorry, I wasn't really a fan of Buffy the Vampire slayer. When I heard bad reviews about it (because it went on too long) I didn't bother. :P

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ...

In the last thirty days I wrote 15.026 words.

In the last two days I wrote 13,156 words; 10016 in yesterday alone.

Now, I am tired.

message 14: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Manually.

XD. Kidding...

At the bottom of the screen for microsoft words, there is a little thing that calucates your words...

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments No! I meant for NaNoWriMo...I'm a winner!

I bought the T-shirt!!

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Congrats, Rose!!! ^^"

Congrats Rose2!!

@Rose1:

Does it sound weird when you're congratulating yourself? :P

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yay!! Thank you guys!!

And I pulled a muscle in my wrist from all the furious typing!

I was pwned by a keyboard.

message 18: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Hahaha!! That's awesome!

And painful...

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I am Rose2....just like I am baby2 and in 1st grade my number was 2.

I was such a good student that my teacher took away the pin that had my number on it!

Either that or she lost it.

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "...

...So yeah, she's Rose2 and I'm Rose1. I think the easiest way to tell us apart is the fact that I have a title after my name. So instead of numbering us, you can just as easily call Rose2..."

Lol!!

and humility???

LOL!!

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD. Nice Rose

message 22: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "XD Oh yes, humility too!! ^^"

hahahahah duhhhhh!!! :P so how's everyone?

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments ....Living mummy....living mummy...living mummy....*confuzzled*

I'm good! Failing Latin, as usual, writing FanFiction so slowly it hurts. I also made a shoking discovery.

I started my very first story on May 27, 2008 (One of the two things I'm good at remembering: 1) dates, 2) names and backstories of characters.) and, since then, I've only written six chapters.

IT'S SAD.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Surprisingly, I haven't read any Harry Potter fics.... Although I had a weird Fic-dream about Snape....

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD I was cracking up for your entire dream

NO DILAH!! NO!! It was more of a cute little SnapexLily thing.

I had a dream last night where I was Edgeworth's bitch...it was pretty epic.

And then I decided that if I had to be anyone's bitch, I would be Edgeworth's. So I'm gonna make an icon that says "Edgeworth's Bitch" and use it as my FF.net icon.

message 26: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments J.K. Rowling was such a great writer than when she was LilyxJames, I was too, and when she went SnapexLily, so was I!

I'm SnapexLily currently....

message 27: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "J.K. Rowling was such a great writer than when she was LilyxJames, I was too, and when she went SnapexLily, so was I!

I'm SnapexLily currently...."

I agree. I actually like Snape and Lily!! hmmm maybe I should start reading fics about em.

message 28: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Hey! Don't you hate on Snape! >.>

message 29: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "Yeah, because then we wouldn't have gotten Harry and then who would've beaten Voldemort?
Ron?
I don't think so!
I mean, yes, I lurv gingers and their awesome red hair, but his gingerness and partia..."

SNAPE AND LILY FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT ANYONE SAYS!!! >_< :P lol

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD...you people are funny.

And it's not ending up together, Dilah. It's just saying "I like the relationship with Snape and Lily more than James and Lily." Personally, I really don't want to picture what the hell their children would look like, or their wedding, or anything for that matter. I am totally glad Lily married James, I just feel so bad for Snape!!

*cries*

message 31: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Rose wrote: "XD...you people are funny.

And it's not ending up together, Dilah. It's just saying "I like the relationship with Snape and Lily more than James and Lily." Personally, I really don't want to pic..."

Lol!

Well I'm happy for Lily and James too, but I prefer Snape :P

after all, he has the same jet black hair as James. You never know... Harry might still be... er... Harry with Snape as his dad. :P LOL!!

Or James Lily and Snape can have 'fun' and end up getting Harry :P hahahaha ;) ;) LOOOL

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Yush, it is very, very horrifying. I can't picture it, like how I can't picture Kratos's feet. Except I want to know what Kratos's feet look like, but I don't want to even try Snape and Lily *cough* getting down and all...

message 33: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

--_--;;

message 34: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 316 comments Yeah, I'm one of those people who loves Snape Lily (Snaily?) but actually seeing them get married would probably make me puke.

message 35: by Nolan (new)

Nolan (fahenol15) | 8 comments yeah that would really make me puke

message 36: by Nolan (new)

Nolan (fahenol15) | 8 comments i would like puke my guts out

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments SNAILY!!

That's totally awesome!!!

message 38: by Zelda (new)

Zelda of Unapologetic Reviews (zelda_of_arel) | 66 comments I think it would be sweet. Though I think some people sort of guessed it. I have read fanfics written as far back as after book 4 where Lily survived and married Severus.

BTW, Severus didn't have a RIP in the Elephant House, so I had to write one on the toilet door. If you're in Edinbrugh, go there and check it out!

message 39: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Snaily is too awesome!! That is like the most amazing pairing name I have ever heard in my life!!!!!!!