Roleplay discussion

Gay Roleplay! > Gay Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Silence (SilentBlackRose) | 126 comments Mod
Derek walked towards the first building where his class was in college.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay walked around the hallway head phone's in his ears and a map of the school in his hand looking for his frist class thinking of skipping.

message 3: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Derek walked in, heading to his first class which was woodshop.

message 4: by UlzzangLover (new)

UlzzangLover (enyosnow) | 21 comments Mod
Kris sat in a chair in the back of woodshop, a black t-shirt on with a white long sleeve shirt under it. black eyeliner on, and black jeans with him. His book bag on his chair was he looked at all the boys in the class room.

message 5: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Soon he reached his woodshop class, wearig a white t-shirt with a black skull on it, blue jeans, and black shoes. He sat in a empty chair, putting his bag on the chair. He sat quietly.

message 6: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Nov 25, 2010 09:24PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.He had a black and blue cap on his hair straightened down it was black with purple streaks.He has black eyeliner on and 3 lip rings 1 on the right and 2 on the left.He was wearing a purple jacket on it was open showing his black tee under it and black jeans with white sneaker's.His eye's were a dark blue behind his pink glasses.After awhile of thinking he finally chose to go to class.He walked into woodshop...he was late of course.the teacher turned to him."Your late thats a tardy Jay."said the old man of a teacher. Jay rolled his eyes and walked to the back of the class and dropped his black bookbag and sat next to the boy with the long sleeve shirt and yawned.

message 7: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Derek watched. Listening to the teacher talk a bit, he glanced to the ones who weren't new in the class, one of them being him. The teacher spoke. " Who is new stay here, who isn't can ge to working on their project..." Hearing this, Derek stood, his hair falling over his dark eyes. He headed out to he shop, putting safety glasses on. He then headed to the table saw with his wood.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay stood and went to a table and took his glasses off and stuffed them in his pocket and put on safety glasses as he's phone played Antic Cafe'.not careing if the teacher saw he pulled his phone out and txted the person back.

(danie went to bed o .o)

message 9: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Ok. And your character is able to wear glasses instead of safety glasses XD) He turned the machine on and carefully cut the wood smaller.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) well the glasses are fake he wears them for show))

Jay put the phone back into his pocket and started with the wood slowly not even caring.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay cut his hand by mistake and brought the bloody hand to his mouth and winched in pain

message 12: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Free he finished he looked over to see someone get cut. He sighed, walking over. " You ok?"

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay's eye's looked from the cornor of his eye to she guy and took his hand away from his mouth and licked his lips."I'm fine it was a small cut."He lied even there was much more blood then a small cut would have made.

message 14: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

He frowned and shook his head. " Come on, I'll take you to the nurse...." He said.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay frowned and wanted to say no but didn't want to start a fight."Fine."Jay said and start to walk and put his hand back in his mouth.

(yummy blood X3 <3 i do that when i bleed o .o my blood taste good)

message 16: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

( goingto bed. Been up since 4:30 am)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (kk night)

message 18: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

He watched as he led him out. He knew the woodshop teacher well, and was practically allowed to roam the halls. He headed towards the nurses office. " You should pay a lot more attention. This class isnt just fun and games. You could have lost your hand or finger..." He sighed.

message 19: by UlzzangLover (new)

UlzzangLover (enyosnow) | 21 comments Mod
Kris looked up as the two started to leave tilting his head he stood walking to the teacher telling him he had to go to the bathroom soon walking out following them. his hands in his pockets.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay looked at the guy obivously annoyed and rolled his eye."Whatever..its a stupid class anyway."Jay said and walked infornt of the dude and whispeared under breath."Teacher's pet."

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Ranii sat in the park staring at the sky, she pulled out her cellphone and texted Jay Hey Jay-Bear!♥ Guess whos back in town?

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) jay's phone went off with a ringtone of miyavi..it was ranii's song.Jay smiled and pulled his phone out of his pocket and txted back.Hey thats awsome where are you?I'll come by in like 10 min's :)

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She jumped slightly as her phone vibrated. She smied lightly, happy he had replied In the park! :D she put her phone away and sat in one of the swings, swinging higher and higher.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay txted back.K be right there. Jay put his phone back into his pocket and walked away from the boy to grab his bag from the workshop.Hand still bleeding thinking of stopping at the bathroom on the way out to bandge it up himself.

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ♥♥♥ Cant wait to see you again Jay-Bear! She texted back and continued swinging. She hummed lightly to herself.

message 26: by Silence, Creator of Group (last edited Nov 28, 2010 08:30PM) (new)

He frowned and glared to hear that. He then stopepd him when he had started to head back to class. " You know, that class is fun if you give it a chance. And the only reason I seem to be a god damn teachers pet to you is because I do my god damn job. Now if yo want to go and ignore that, have fun goig to the hospital in ten day with an infection and possibly getting you finger cut off..." With that he walked off, too pissed to go to class. He felt like the only reason this guy was treating him like this was because he possibly figured out he was gay. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. What ever....

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay growled alittle but shut his mouth and turned to him."fine..I'm sorry...it's just..people...you wouldn't understand.."Jay said looking at his feet ignoring his cell phone and his jaw tightened holding in tears thinking of when he was 5 what people said..people did.after all that he promised not to get close to anyone else...he promised himself he wouldn't cry..

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) anime geek:)) Kris looked in shocked

message 29: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((AWE! :'( ))

Ranii jumped off of the swings and layed down in the afternoon sunlight. She wondered to herself if she had changed to much, maybe Jay and her wouldnt be as close as they used to be, maybe Jay had changed, she curled up lightly on her side.

message 30: by Silence, Creator of Group (last edited Nov 28, 2010 09:04PM) (new)

He stopped, listening before turning back. " What wouldn't I understand? I've beencalled a damn faggot my whole life, even by my own parents. I was a child that learned the meaning when I was two...." He sighed, runnig a hand trough his hair again.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay turned away from him not sure what to say."well..."Right now he really wanted to be by Ranii he could only cry by her and he was stuck not sure what to say scared to say scared to walk away

message 32: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

He sighed. " Go... Make sure to clean and bandage that wound well..." With that he walked off, tears stinging in his own eyes from rage.

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Ranii pulled out her phone again, still curled up. She dialed Jay's number. She waited three rings before hnaging up.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay walked back to the classroom now able to walk grabbed his bag and left without the teacher seeing.He stopped at the bathroom and cleaned the wound with soap and dryed it witch hurt and wrapped it in a paper towel and hurried off the school campis and checked his phone to see that she called and hurried to the park.Once he got there he stopped at the gate and breathed in and started toward the swings.

message 35: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Ranii had stood up by that point and was strumming her guitar softly, playing some random songs she had made up as a kid, singing the words softly under her breath.

message 36: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

He headed off campus, being as wood working as his only class here besides music, and he had finished that class. He headed off to the book store.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "Ranii!!!"Jay yelled as he hurried besid eher and hugged her not thinking of the gutair.

message 38: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

He sighed as he alked in the bookstore.

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Ranii jumped lightly and had (Thankfully) put down the guitar when she heard his voice "JAY!!" SHe hugged him gently happily.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Tyler sat in the bookstore, reading a book he just bought. His knees rested against the chair, consumed by the book.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Jay took a step back to look at her his eyes alittle red."How have u been?"Jay asked.

message 42: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She noticed his eyes "I've been fine, but Jay...sweety have you been crying? Who do i have to kill Love!?" She took his hands gently and looked determined.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "No everythings fine ranii."Jay said and shook his head as he did.

message 44: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Liar!" she said a playful glare in her eyes "Tall me everything, then I will fetch my lightsabah and ATTACK!" she was doing her best to make him laugh.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) It seemed to work, jay giggled alittle."Your so werid ranii."He said in between laughes

message 46: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She giggled lightly, "Yesh yesh I am!" she skipped in a circle around him.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "So how long are you staying?"Jay asked with a big smile.

message 48: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "As long as I want!" she said happily

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "Thats awsome"Jay said with a smile."were are u staying?"Jay asked

message 50: by Silence, Creator of Group (new)

Derek began his hunt for a book, staying quiet.

« previous 1 3