Working Moms of Spring discussion

Hi

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NBB (new)

NBB (neonbiblethumper) Hi, I'm Natalie & I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 27 w/a 5 yr old son (will be 6 on sunday) and I LOVE books and writing. I love being a mommy, but It would be nice to discuss books with other people who understand why I don't have a life :-)

message 2: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha Pope (thee_librarian) Hi Natalie. I'm a WAY older single mom of a 10 yr old and a 4 month old (I know, crazy). I work as a YA Librarian, and I have no life other than kids and books...so I TOTALLY understand!!

message 3: by Janie (new)

Janie (jltamayo) | 1 comments Hi. I'm Janie mother of a very busy 5yr old boy. I love to read when ever I can. Hope to make some new friends in his group.

message 4: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha Pope (thee_librarian) Hi Janie. What do you like to read?

message 5: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Starkey (lastarkey) | 1 comments How cool is this? So nice to see people from my area on here. :) Hope you guys are doing great.

I have 2 teenage girls (pray for me?) and a little man who's in 4th grade.

I love reading YA, and supernatural anything. I just need to find a little more time to read!! Anyone know of a job that only requires me to read fiction and eat bon-bons? :)

Nice to meet you guys.

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenag) L.A. wrote: "How cool is this? So nice to see people from my area on here. :) Hope you guys are doing great.

I have 2 teenage girls (pray for me?) and a little man who's in 4th grade.

I love reading YA, and s..."

You let me know if you find that job! Sounds perfect :) Looking forward to reading your new book.

Take care!