Beyond Reality discussion

Members' Lounge > The Six Million Dollar Man

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ken (new)

Ken (ogi8745) | 1357 comments I have been waiting for this for YEARS
The Complete Series on DVD came in the mail today.

I am so excited. This was the coolest show when I was 10 years old, maybe younger.
It came with every episode aired, plus the TV movies and the coolest thing, you open the box and it talks! You hear good old Oscar Goldman reciting the creed.
We can rebild him....

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken (ogi8745) | 1357 comments Watched the 3 TV Movies and a half a dozen episodes from the first season and they hold up pretty well. They only complaint so far is the infamous bionic sounds that have become iconic. They were missing from the first season

message 3: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 6 comments Oh Gawd! I was SOOOO in love with Steve Austin. I wanted to be Jamie Sommers. And when Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett broke up- I went into mourning. I remember Farrah Fawcett came out with this necklace that was a faucet with a little diamond on the end like a water drop... I wanted one of those so bad... Anything remotely connected to the Six Million Dollar Man..

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (ogi8745) | 1357 comments Funny thing. Watched `The Rescue of Athena One` which coincidentally co-stared Farrah Fawcett.

message 5: by Brainycat (new)

Brainycat | 3 comments I think I may have to get this DVD set. It's never too late to have a happy childhood, IMHO :)