Overlynn Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 314 (314 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 88 comments Mod
Where you can swim or hangout - but dont be here past curfew

message 2: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew absent-mindedly strolled onto the lush green fields, in which a rippling, blue lake resided. He sighed, and couldn't help but enjoy the beautiful sight.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

The icicles hanging off the branches of residing cherry tree let a few, sparse drops of rainwater patter onto the ground. But the ray of warmth causing this quickly died away, and soon enough, coldness descended on campus.

message 3: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments He looked around for another moment more, and began his descent towards the quiet lake.

message 4: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin left the dorm building and headed down to the lake. It was empty here too. Once he got closer to the water, he saw a boy near the edge of the lake, but that was it. "Hey" he called softly as he walked over to him.

message 5: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Jumping, slightly, at the sound of another person, Mathew turned, and nodded to Kevin.

"Hello." His English was tipped ever-so-slightly with a British accent, but it added to the demeanor of intelligence and silence about him.

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Hello" Kevin repsonded, nodding with a smile as he walked closer. "Mathew right?" he asked, trying to recall him. He was pretty sure he was in the same dorm as him, only a year higher.

message 7: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments "Um, yes...Kevin."

He recognized the new-comer easily. New faces were easy to make out, but much more difficult to remember, for Matthew.

He looked over the waters silently.

"Have classes begun, yet, for you?"

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin shook his head. "No, not yet. I believe they start tomorrow afternoon" he said. "You?" Kevin looked out at the water and stretched slightly before loosening his tie and unbuttoning his jacket.

message 9: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew breathed into his cupped hands, before replying, "Er - I haven't the slightest idea." For a student his level, he should know these things by now. Of course, he didn't.

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin chuckled slightly and shoved his hands in hip pockets. "Oh well. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll never tell you when class is and you'll never have to go" he joked.

message 11: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments He laughed, and nodded.

"Hopefully."

Mathew took a glance at his watch - and pressed an odd button.

Cha-think!

The time listed on the rather large watch screen faded away, and shifted into a taper of writing.

"Classes have been announced to begin..." He mumbled, looking at the print. "Very soon..."

He squinted, the sun suddenly causing a glare on his watch - but then realized that the sun was covered by the clouds. What was causing the light?

Mathew turned, slightly miffed, and found Kevin wasn't doing anything. Then what was - oh. Probably another spirit.

message 12: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Carla wondered over to the lake, hoping to reclaim her iPod from the spirits. She noticed two boys hanging there - one her sort-of boyfriend, Kevin.
"Hey." She smiled at him. She turned to the other boy, "Oh, hi."

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "Hey Carla" Kevin said with a smile as she walked up. "Whats up? You look a little down" he added, putting an arm around her shoulders.

message 14: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Carla leaned on his shoulder, "The stupid 'spirits' stole my iPod." Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her leg. She looked down. Someone had diliberatly thrown a broken shell at her leg - probably the spirits as well. "Sorry, sorry." She apologized to the air. "Apparently they're sensitive."

message 15: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew glanced at Carla, who was strikingly beautiful, and felt himself go slightly red. He coughed, and uncomfortably pulled at his tie, suddenly feeling his throat close up.

But he was used to being like this around girls. Especially pretty girls.

message 16: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"So, who's you friend?" She asked Kevin, "I'm Carla." She held out her hand to shake Matthew's.

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin laughed slightly at her spirits story. "Oh, Carla this is Mathew, Mathew this is Carla," he introduced. "My girlfriend" he added for good measure, squeezing her shoulders slightly.

message 18: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Hi." Carla smiled, waiting for him to shake her hand.

message 19: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Mathew deep eyes narrowed ever-so-slightly, when seeing Kevin's hands grip Carla's shoulders in a rather denouncing way.

"My name is Mathew," he replied, swiftly shaking her hand.

message 20: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Nice to meet you. So, how long have you been going here?" She asked.

message 21: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments "I'm a senior," he said, shrugging. "I've been here for 4 years. And, ah, what about you?"

message 22: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"I'm a junior, and it's my first year. But Kevin and I used to go to the same high school, and we transferred together."

((is it ok that i made them go to the same school, Jenn?))

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn ((Yeah its cool))

Kevin smiled and kissed the top of her head softly before looking back at Mathew. His smile was a little smug as he looked at the other boy.

message 24: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments "Excuse me," he said, a charming smile adding to his handsome demeanor. "I'm afraid there other pressing matters I must attend to. However, it was a pleasure meeting you, my dear Carla."

He bowed formally, taking her hand and kissing it once.

message 25: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Carla smiled. "Same to you." She giggled. "I hope to see you around sometime."

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin pursed his lips, not really liking Mathew's attitude and demeanor. He really didnt like Carla's giggle. "See you later Mathew" he said, a little irritated sounding.

message 27: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

When Matthew left, Carla wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck, "I missed you over summer." She smiled and kissed his nose.

message 28: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "I missed you too baby" Kevin said softly, kissing her nose in return. "I wish we could see each other more"

message 29: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"I know." Carla said, "But now we'll be in a boarding school together, so we'll see each other all the time."

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn "That sounds amazing" Kevin murmured before kissing her softly. "I hope we have alot of classes together"

message 31: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

"Me too." She grinned, kissing him back. "We should get to dinner." She said pulling away.

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Kevin sighed and nodded. "Your right, lets go." He took her hand and started leading her back up the hill to the buildings.

message 33: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 62 comments Daelyn is just walkin and finds a bench and puts her ipod in her ears and puts her notebook on her lap and just listen and writes.

message 34: by Kate (new)

Kate Moberly found herself near the lake, though personally, she thought of it as more of a large pond. It was beautiful, with weeping willows and reeds at one end and some benches near the other. Only one was occupied by a smaller figure intent on what look like a drawing pad. Moberly ducked beneath one of the willows so as not to be seen, and began to sob. The irony of the tree's title would have made her laugh, if she hadn't been so depressed.

message 35: by Kate (new)

Kate When she finally wiped her eyes, it had probably been an hour, and the other girl was still there. Moberly decided it was time to pull herself together and find someone to bug. Hmm, Maddy might be a good choice...

((Leaves lake))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon looked around, seeing no one. He slid off his hoodie and breathed, no one was around, so he flipped a canoe over, got an oar, and pushed off, moving fast, he knew if anyone told the media, they would be rich, and he would have to find another school.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He rode to a small sand bar. He saw no one but Flynn, so went to the spirit world, landed in his room, went to the spirit world again and returned with swim trunks. He dove in, the water was warm.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He came to the surface. He saw Flynn and dove back under. He came out 500 yards away at the shore. He came up. "Come in, the water's warm."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He swam under the water.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He swam around, then went to the island and dove under the water and instantly disappeared.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as he stood on the waterfall and pushed off on his canoe. "WOOOOOH!" He landed in the water and his canoe sank .

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

His canoe sank, Far.

((Wait, She's brass?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He didn't

He looked around the canoe that had a bubble for him to breath. He walked to the other side, saw Flynn, and his canoe flew up and it turned over and landed perfectly and he smiled. "Want to go on a ride?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and offered her a hand.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled her up. ((Could Brandon and Flynn date eventually?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

he started to row. "Where do you want to do?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He shrugged and started to row. "So where where you born?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. Foster home after Foster home."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head, "You know, There might be spirits in the water."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know. next thing he knew, he was next to her face. "Flynn." He whispered.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7