Overlynn Academy discussion

Enrollment > Character Description

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (last edited Nov 25, 2010 03:25PM) (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 88 comments Mod
Please follow the following format for your character:

Name:
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
History:
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy:

message 2: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Name: Carla Jane Evens
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) Junior
Appearance: Photobucket
Personality: Mysterious and shy
Family: Her mom and dad were killed in a mugging, and her sister, too.
History: She had no living relatives, so she was enrolled in Overlynn Academy
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: ((See history))

message 3: by Alaina (last edited Nov 27, 2010 04:55PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 62 comments Name: Daelyn Lisa Mason
Appearance: girl,brown hair,beautiful
Personality: shy and likes to be by her self ((she may come out her shell later on in the rp))
Family: her mom (she never knew her), her dad (she lived with all her life), and her brother (he is leaving for colloge)
History: when her dad drinks he becomes a very mad person and he throws thing and hit and screams at her.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: to get away from her dad, and have a new start.

message 4: by brittany (last edited Nov 26, 2010 11:57AM) (new)

brittany (cirilla) Name: Katerina Frost
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)Junior
Appearance: [image error]
Personality: Can be sarcastic, appears to be confidant with herself., lives for the present.
Family: Mother, Father, and slightly younger sister.
History: Parents always working; doesn't live up to her parents expectations.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Wants to be able to live her own life.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2010 07:59PM) (new)

Name: Catherine E. Carrol

Grade: 11 (Junior)

Appearance:
[image error]

Personality: Calm, reserved, controlled, quiet

Family:
Mother (Jane)
Father (Patrick)
10 year old brother (Jared)
8 year old sister (Macy)

History: Lived in a quaint small town in Georgia. Her parents won the lottery, and sent Catherine to Overlynn Academy to get a better education than she was receiving at Clarisway (her old highschool).

Why would you like to be in Overlynn Academy?: Catherine would like to attend Overlynn Academy because of their prestigious academics program.

message 6: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Name: Mathew East

Grade: Senior

Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, thoughtful, and the quiet-type. He tends to shy away from others, and when around girls, he has a bad habit of trying to run away.

Family: His father was dean at a private college, but died of cancer when Mathew was young. His mother works as head of a national science foundation, and never has time to spend with her son.

History: After recieving many scholarships to a variety of schools, Mathew's mother finally selected Overlynn Academy for him.

Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: ...His mother made him. o.o

message 7: by Jenn (last edited Nov 26, 2010 10:43AM) (new)

Jenn Name: Kevin Pregelusa
Appearance: http://www.elitemodel.com/largepic.as...
Personality: TBA
Family: Parents, younger brother, younger sister (Cassandra)
History: Father is a CEO of a megacorperation, so they are quite rich.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Doesnt want to go to public schools and they have more than enough money to pay for private

message 8: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Name: Clark Andison

Appearance:

Personality: Though very smart, Clark's a bit clueless about modern things. He only very recently bought a cellphone (and still can't figure out how to properly record a voice message). He's also a very sweet guy, even though at times, he may seem kind of...odd.

Family: He has a sister who attends Overlynn Academy, but was told by her that if he even acknowledged that they knew each other, she would dye his hair purple when he was sleeping. So, er, yeah.

History: A pretty normal life. Nothing different or outrageous about him.

Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: He wishes to join the academy for...an education? Sure, let's go with that. XD

message 9: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Name: Zephyr Sai

Grade: Freshman

Appearance:

Personality: Bold, wicked, and extreme. She loves music, karaoke-dance-parties (uh-huh, I said it! 8D), horseback-riding, and is a huge book-worm (unexpected? ^.^). But inside, she is extremely self-conscious, and notices the tiniest details and/or flaws of a person. So watch out!

Family: ...

History: She was a dreamer, and blossomed into an amateur singer. Eventually, though, she gave up on the music industry for a career, and decided to return to her education.

Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: She needed to return to school.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Alys Shade
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) senior
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gpMc8sMiDpc...
Personality: she's really very withdrawn from the world, and seldom smiles or laughs.
Family: they all died in a horrific accident when she was thirteen.
History: after her family died, Alys was sent to an orphanage. She excelled in her studies and applied for a scholarship at Overlynn.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: see history.

message 11: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Genevieve Gore
Grade: Sophomore
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=anime...
Personality: Genevieve is not a nice girl to be hanging out with. In fact, she's the girl your parents try to keep you from turning into. Genevieve has a short temper, dark, and flirty personality. She hates all colors other than black, white, and red, and doesn't care about anything.
Family: One older sister and one younger sister.
History: Genevieve is a graphic novelist, who sings dark songs, and plays the cello. She was a drummer for the band,"don't touch me", until she got fed up with them, and came back to school to further her art-filled education.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: "I heard there were some....unnatural occurrences here....I would like to come here for that excitement, and to further my art degree."

message 12: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments (8D I like her. XD)

message 13: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z ((Thanks!!)

message 14: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Dec 10, 2010 12:57PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Name: Natasha Everett
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) Freshman
Appearance: Natasha is not what you would call a pretty girl, but a plain girl that no one really notices. She dyed her hair brown although her real hair color is black with blonde running through it. Her eyes are green, as in BRIGHT green, like cat eyes. Her skin is olive and has a few scars from various fights that people have pushed her into.
Personality: Mostly she is nice but no one ever actually notices her, so she just lets herself fade into the background. She would be a loyal friend, although she nevers shows hersef as friendly.
Family: A mother and father who travel all over the world and are artists. They never actually see her besides on special holidays like Christmas and Thansgiving and even then they can only stay a day. currently they reside in Cornwall, England, painting pictures of the beaches there.
History: Her parents have placed her in loads of academies and boarding schools only to find that she never does well and gets in fights that randomly pop up, unusually. In the summer she goes to her grandmother's house up in the Appalachians Mountains, near Albany, New York.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: It was one of the only schools that would accept her and she thought it might suit her.

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Name: Cassandra Pregelusa
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) Sophomore
Personality: TBA
Family: Parents, younger brother, older brother (Kevin)
History: Same as Kevin
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Same as Kevin

message 16: by Hannah (last edited Nov 26, 2010 11:05AM) (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Name: Anna Maxwell, but her nickname is Max
Appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rachaelp...
Personality: Really doesn't know who she is or who she wants to be, and is completely unsure of herself at the beginning. She comes to believe in herself and her friends by the end.
Family: she has a sister named Jordan, and their parents died when they were younger in a fire.
History: see "family"
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: "I've never really felt like I ... belonged, anywhere else, you know? But this place, it's ... different. And I like it. And I heard there is a fantastic fine arts department here."

message 17: by Sarah (last edited Nov 29, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments Name:Luna Spears
Grade:Sophomore
Appearance:
Personality:She kinda know who she is but, doesn't. She knows she is either a spiritual girl or an emo chic but, she can't decide. Sometimes seen a "evil" or "cruel". Very opinionated.
Family:Parents, only child
History:Her parents are involved in Astronomy. Her parents usually travel a lot to see meteor showers and such. She has been homeschooled her whole life. She was born in England.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: "Somehow I feel connected to the universe. I can feel it all through me. I was hoping I can discover if I am just crazy or....if I am right."

message 18: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments (:O Woah, she's awesome!)

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) | 63 comments ((Thank you!)

message 20: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Name: Arriane Frost
Appearance:
Personality: She can't really describe herself, she's just her.
Family: Mother, father, older sister (Katerina)
History: Same as Katerina.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Had to go along with her sister.

message 21: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

Great to have u all!

message 22: by Alaina (last edited Nov 26, 2010 03:15PM) (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 62 comments :)

message 23: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Wreck, can Clark and Genevieve become a couple?

message 24: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Nov 26, 2010 10:56PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I get really confused when the topics are like this.(science class, cafeteria, etc.)When the topics are random places in the campus so do you rp only if you are in that place and than switch to another topic or what?

message 25: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments I suppose you can be in more than just one place. :) Just say that your character "exits the room," or "walks out" if you want to leave a topic/dorm/where-ever.

message 26: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Silhouette of the black rainbow wrote: "Wreck, can Clark and Genevieve become a couple?"

Sure :) Once they meet, of course XD

message 27: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments Name: Brendon East

Appearance:

Personality: Will be developed during RP

Family: His brother is Mathew East.

History: N/A

Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: For the music department.

message 28: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (last edited Nov 30, 2010 07:31PM) (new)

Name: Annie Brighton
Appearance: Hanna Marin Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: Sweet and charming
Family: Her mom and dad are divorced, but she lives with her dad
History:
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Her dad wanted her to have a good education

message 29: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Name: Cooper Shwag
Appearance: http://www.troikatalent.com/images/la...
Personality: He's a nice, charismatic boy who is very logical and cunning when it comes to life. He is very good with the girls.
Family: Only child, mom deceased, Dad insane.
History:After his mother died, his father became very ill in the mind and was sent to a nursing home, so he's been living on his own.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: "The girls...And the education looks nice, too."

message 30: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z .......Is that black rock shooter?!

message 31: by Wreck (new)

Wreck | 72 comments 8D It does look a bit like her....

message 32: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z It's an anime/vocaloid!

I know... Did you check out Cooper's pic? I bet you'd recognize him...

message 33: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z No...I was speaking about Wreck. It's Matt Smith from DOCTOR WHO!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Name: Civil Jason
Grade: (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior) Senior
Appearance:
description

Personality: In the beginning of the rolelay she will be kind of cocky, a tease at times, sarcastic and bitter. She will be distant at times but she would always try to do her best. She'll evolve during the roleplay and may surprise people at the end. Nothing phases her.
Family:
~Father/Stefan Smith DEAD
~Mother/Hally Richards
~Stepfather/Sanchez William

History: Her life seems too perfect. She grew up in a wealthy family and never really suffered a day of her life. She knows she is blessed and lucky but she wonders how she can possibly can live when she hasn't experienced the bad part of life.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy

message 35: by Laika (last edited Dec 03, 2010 04:25PM) (new)

Laika Name: Rowan C.
Grade: Freshman
Appearance: Sort of chubby, a little tall, short, spiky blonde hard with sideswept bangs that go over her right eye, frekles, big, wide-set green eyes, pale skin, unusually pointy ears and razor sharp teeth with fangs.
Family: Mom, dad, living seperately but not officially divorced, little brother, two cats
Personality: Rowan can be annoying sometimes. But in general, she's nice, friendly, smart, very very creative. She's really disorganized and super stubborn, and she'll listen to other people's suggestions but won't follow through with them, preffering to go her own way. She can be really hyper and sociable but is mostly pretty quiet around people she doesn't know and can be cold and shy. Likes playing the cello, music, reading, writing stories and drawing. Rowan can be self-depricating and feels guilty often. She's good at persuading people to do things, and is much more of a 'night person'. She can't really sleep at night, and prefers much more to hunt, run around, and generally do things at night. She loooves cats (a lot!!!) and nature, and the snow and ice and cold. She enjoys to sit by herself in the falling snow and think about life in general.
History: Rowan has been to the hospital for various things all too many times to count. She's Canadian and has awesome parents. She has had rough times but has pulled through.
Why would you like to go to Overlynn Academy:
Because Rowan is a very smart girl who would excel at the Overlynn program. She would especially love the arts and english programs, but would need help in math and science.

message 36: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 62 comments Name: Maddy Thomson
Appearance: hot emo girls scene goth
Personality: very out going and speaks her mind she does not care what people think about her.
Family: Mom (lawyer) dad (doctor) Brother (law school)
History: she don’t like her family and is nothing like them. She a disappointment to her family but she could careless about it.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: to get away from my family and hear this place is the bomb!

message 37: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) Name:Amanda Plick
Grade:Freshman
Appearance:She has a crazy but stylish fashion sense some days she'll wear something super cute and the next something toatly crazy but her hair always looks the bomb:

http://www.lmsd.org/sections/veritas/...

Personalit:Shes the bad girl but shes the bad girl.Amanda is stuck in two worlds.She gets good grades but everywhere she goes she just finds some way to piss someone off and get in trouble,most people like her but there are a lot who dont.
Family: Mom(stay at home)Dad(construction)Brother(7th grade)Brother(moved out/druggie)
History:Amanda is a freshman but shes 16, in 8th grade she was held back to play sports for the school team when the school told her mom and dad they agreed so that way she would be older to play sports in high school but sadly she was held back agian in 9th she found herself hanging out with the wrong people her grade went from 4.0 to 2.0 her parents didnt understand so she was sent away to Overlynn Academy
Whay would you like to be in Overlynn Academy: (See history)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ MANDERS!!!

message 39: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Name: Cameron Bellard
Personality:TBA
Family: Parents, younger sister
History: TBA
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: For the education and a way to get away from home

message 40: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) hi isabella and wats tba?

message 41: by Jenn (new)

Jenn TBA=To Be Announced. Means you'll find it out in the RP

message 42: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) o

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 29, 2010 06:02AM) (new)

Name: Marissa

Appearance: [image error]

Personality: She is basically just a punk. She talks back to teachers, doesn't like most people she meets. She's a bit Naive.

Family: Her parents helped pay to get the school constructed.

History: She has been kicked out of a lot of Academys. This one is her last shot. Her parents are uber rich and paid for this school to be constructed.

Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Because, I honestly have no where else to go. I've been to almost every Academy that is there to offer, been kicked out of every one. Now, you will let me in because my parents helped to construct it. Oh, and they gave you the money to build it.

message 44: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Dec 02, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Name: Wesley Escott
Appearance:

Personality: He is another guy, nothing special but he knows how prejudice and jealousy makes people change. He is sarcastic and is a gentlemen.
Family: Mrs. Escott
History: Has been to all the schools his mom and dad worked in. He is tired of being judged because he is the son of a principle so he rebels.
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: Because his mother wants him near her she has a hard time letting go.

message 45: by s-hastings, Lollipop Girl (new)

((um....actually the principle is Lucinda Overlynn, so....))

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 12 comments Name: drew
Grade:freshman
Appearance: black, long-hair, and skinny. with brown eyes.
Personality: nice, shy
Family: died in house fire
History: none
Why You Would Like to be in Overlynn Academy: because her foster parents are abussive.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we allowed to make another character?

message 48: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z How do we make a teacher?

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 12 comments @lunabeth... yeah i think so.
wink;)

message 50: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yeas

« previous 1 3