My Adventures Through Theology and Beyond discussion

Lets Get To 100 Members!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Forty-nine.

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments just one more right?

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments ya *confetti rains down*

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Watch....someone is gonna leave lol:)

message 5: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Breanna wrote: "Watch....someone is gonna leave lol:)"

Pfft.

message 6: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments if they leave we count them as absentee

message 7: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments ok lets begin the countdown to 100 :)

message 8: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) you should change the topic name to 100 instead of 50 if we are going to do that.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Girl4beluga wrote: "not yes...hey and I love the new picture"

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments Girl4beluga wrote: "everyone invite there friends"

OK

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Girl4beluga wrote: "everyone invite there friends"

Don't think I have any other friends who like this sorta thing. And I don't send invites unless I think they'd like it. But I can try...

Oh, also: internet isn't working and I'm leaving to visit relatives in a week. So unless my internet is back soon you won't hear from me for 3 weeks.

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Lynx wrote: "Don't think I have any other friends who like this sorta thing. And I don't send invites unless I think they'd like it."

Same, I'm afraid...:/
Well, I know one guy who'd join. But I'd really rather he didn't. >.<

message 13: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Have you ever run across a Techno?

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Good. He has a horribly inflated ego about his intelligence...and no sense of logic. Or any type of common sense, for that matter.
...Also, he has terrible grammar and refuses to admit it. And, the way he writes his posts is just extremely difficult to read in general...I'm not really sure how to explain that bit. Like, he just rambles on and on about different things that don't really have much connection with each other.

(I'm not even trying to be mean or anything, he's alright to just chat with, I just can't stand it when he tries to sound intelligent >.<)

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments I've never seen the infamous Technos, actually.

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments I think you have, actually, but the group is long dead...maybe. I'm not sure >.<

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments ♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "I think you have, actually, but the group is long dead...maybe. I'm not sure >.<"

Really? Which group?

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Actually, never mind, no, he wasn't in the group. I was thinking of the one that had the Saved By the Bell picture :P

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten ♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "Good. He has a horribly inflated ego about his intelligence...and no sense of logic. Or any type of common sense, for that matter.
...Also, he has terrible grammar and refuses to admit it. And, the..."

hehe. You should invite him so we can humiliate him. :P

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Erm, no. I'm not a bitch.

...Well, not enough to invite somebody to a group where I was clearly talking about them, that is.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten I was joking...

message 22: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments Oh. >.< I fail.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten haha. No.... It wasn't very clear. Sorry. :(

But if you do decide to invite him you can always delete your comments.

message 24: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments True, then there's just the random "I've never seen the infamous Technos, actually." comment xD

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten haha. :) Yeah...

*Mrs. Brightside* Anyone know Black Cat?

message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments As in, Train? And Creed? And Sven? And Eve?

*Mrs. Brightside* Haha, no. A person on this website goes by that XP

message 29: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments ...Oh. No xD

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol.

Chiara  ♪*CheesecakeLover*♪ | 95 comments *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Anyone know Black Cat?"

yes.

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, haha. Just askin'(;

message 33: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments are you inviting blackcat?

*Mrs. Brightside* I was thinking about it...but I'm not. Who knows, I might.

message 35: by Courtney (last edited Dec 09, 2010 02:35PM) (new)

Courtney | 336 comments I might invite some random people here

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments invited Skitts from The Complaint Group

message 37: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments her, I'm part of a group that is deticated to complaining, yes i am that lame

message 38: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments xD Whiner! (Kidding :P)

message 39: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments lol

*Mrs. Brightside* Black cat left the Christian support group): ....but she would've been deleted anyway. Do anyone know Kristen? I think that's her name /: besides you, Chiara XD

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol, yeah(: didn't you just say hell?

message 42: by *Mrs. Brightside* (last edited Dec 24, 2010 01:34PM) (new)

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh, okay(; cause that would be harsh.

message 43: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Black cat left the Christian support group): ....but she would've been deleted anyway. Do anyone know Kristen? I think that's her name /: besides you, Chiara XD"

I think I know her :P

message 44: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments Black cat

message 45: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 965 comments No, Kristen...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

56 ppl :)

message 47: by Nicky Lin (new)

Nicky Lin (jambandchick) | 13 comments I came on my own... I have always been interested in different theologies..I was the kid that went to church with all my friends, no matter what religion they were...and one of my first college classes was religions of the world...on my Facebook I list myself as spiritual, and seeking the truth.. So glad to find a group that likes to discuss all angles...hopefully in a non abrasive way..lol...glad to join

message 48: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments welcome Nicky

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 297 comments Hey Nicky! Welcome to the group! :D

*BURSTS INTO SONG!*

Consider yourself at home
Consider youself one of the family
We've taken to you so strong
It's clear we're going to get along

*SINGS*

Awww, I was wondering where Black Cat went. :( (I lurk on that group quite a bit...not to be a creeper)

message 50: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 336 comments which group?

« previous 1