Vampire Diaries fan Club discussion

Books > 10 Vampire Diaries Books?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 210 comments Mod
just saw on LJ Smith's site that she's writing more VD books. apparently there's gonna b 10.
so what do u guys think about it cnt wait or think its better off being left now?

message 2: by marjorie (new)

marjorie (twilightsmaggie) | 7 comments well to be perfectly honest i'm wondering how the books match up with the show and how far are we into the books according to the show?

you cnt reli say how far into the books we are because the show os 100% different to the show. i still love the books and they r worth reading but they r nothin like the show. elena is horrible in the books, jeremy isn't even in them, and there was no time that they locked katherine in the tomb. elena never got kidnapped by other vamps, ect. you see where i'm going with this.

personally i am reli glad she's writing more books of this series coz its one of my faviourites. however after reading shadow souls, i can see how she can write midnight to finish that 3 part the return book but cnt reli see how she can write more after that. i cnt wait 2 see what she comes up with.
i love all LJ Smith books they r incredible.

message 4: by marjorie (new)

marjorie (twilightsmaggie) | 7 comments Okay that explains the fact that the show doesn't run completely off of the books. I was really curious about that. I have to agree with you on the LJ Smith books. Her stuff is just the bomb. I think the only thing I haven't read is the VD's.

u shud definitely read then. u mite not like them as much if u have expectations coz of the show coz they r soooooo different. but i love them and i love LJ smith. i reli need 2 read her forgotten game series n dark powers series. i already have them but they r the only onces by her i haven't read

i would say u shud read stefan's diaries coz they have brought them out 2 accompany the show so they will b closer 2 the show than the original book series. it is like the origins of stefan and damon i haven't read it yet but i have it n plan 2 read it soon.

heather - NightlyReading (heatherhy01) I would love to read 10 books. I love the characters and the storyline.

I will have to get Stefan's diaries.

i know i cnt wait 2 read the others and stefan's diaries. atm i am reading morganville vampires book 9 and if my pretty little liars books still haven't been delievered i'm gonna read stefan's diaries. all the post is delayed coz of the horrendous snow we have. i want my pll books now. i need 2 find out what all the secrets r...
LOL

message 8: by marjorie (last edited Dec 02, 2010 07:49PM) (new)

marjorie (twilightsmaggie) | 7 comments Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "u shud definitely read then. u mite not like them as much if u have expectations coz of the show coz they r soooooo different. but i love them and i love LJ smith. i reli need 2 read her forgotten ..."

oh my gosh i can't believe you still haven't read those yet. When I got mine it was like the forbidden chocolate I wasn't supposed to have but it was in reach. I had suuuuucccchhh a hard time putting them down. I mean both of them, too. They are soooooo goooood. I read each one some time ago and I can still tell you all about the story. That's how good they are.
And about the Vampire Diaries I really want to read them but every time I see them I don't know where to start.

i will definitely read them at some point n tell u on here as soon as i do. when i got forbidden game i reli wanted 2 read it but i had soooooo much uni work 2 do i just didn't have the time n then i'd ended up starting other series or a new book in a series i already love came out n i read them instead. its definitely on my to read list in the near future :)

u should read vamp diaries they r amazin. i <3 them and cnt wait for the nxt 1 2 come out.
y dnt u no where 2 start?

message 10: by marjorie (new)

marjorie (twilightsmaggie) | 7 comments i will have to read them when i can get my hands on them